[CLOSED] [ bounty] 10 ARTS - FEMINU DAO

[ BOUNTY] ARTS

We at FEMINU DAO, have a challenge for the Near community!
We are looking for 10 FEMINU inspired ARTWORKS for a 10 DAY exhibition - FEMINU Inspiration - during the month of May!
Drawing, collage or painting. (except video)

Hello artists of photography, we are also waiting for your works!

To participate, you must share your WORK, on Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtags: #FEMINUDAO #FEMINUNEAR and tag our Twitter @feminudao and our Instagram @feminudao. And after posting the work and links here on the forum. Remember to put the address of your NEAR wallet.

There will be a vote and the 10 most voted works will be chosen for the FEMINU Inspiration Exhibition to be held at the FEMINU DAO Aquarium.
After the voting, the winners will be added to the FEMINU store, where they must mint their work (the sales value and royalties are entirely up to the winning artist).

INSPIRATION:
FEMINU

Reward:
20 USD for each of the 10 most voted works.

Use of the images:
For the historical record of this action we will hold the FEMINU Inspiration Exhibition at the FEMINU Aquarium. The works will also be presented in our social networks.
We are waiting for you from the 09th to the 11th, Community.

Any questions can be left in the comments below

Deadline for submissions: 09/5/2022 to 11/5/2022
Voting date: 12/5/2022 to 13/5/2022
Result: 14/5/2022
Exhibition: 16 to 26/5/22

24 Likes

Awesome! Loved it! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

That’s great ! I want to participate in this bounty @Ghini @Natashacremonese @filmesdeinfiltracao . :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@ViniciusGCP94 you are so welcome!!! Thank you and dear @Mayramendes for the support. :sunflower: :butterfly:

5 Likes

Wow nice bounty FEMINU DAO :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks @ImJami2017 Looking forward to see you artwork :slight_smile: :sunflower:

5 Likes

I’ll participate, I love this project! s2

5 Likes

I’m happy to read this challenge in time! But a litlle sad because my work is photography! :pensive:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Ghini @filmesdeinfiltracao e @Natashacremonese ! you are really doing an incredible movement with FEMINU DAO!! Nice proposal!!!

5 Likes

Hey girls!!!

My wallet: isadanoninho.near
Instagram post: Login • Instagram
Twitter post: https://twitter.com/Isa_Danoninho_/status/1522297091061600259

My artwork:

BE FEMINU

10 Likes

Very beautiful, charming and powerful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

No problem! @Karipontes what we don’t want is video for technical problems there at cryptovoxels. It will be edited, including photography! We are waiting for your work. :sunflower: :butterfly:

3 Likes

@ritamaria thanks a lot dear :blush: :sunflower:

2 Likes

saudações cordiais.

minha conta no instagram não é uma conta pública. devo postar por lá mesmo assim ou devo postar apenas no twitter?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Boa noite @palomak

!pode postar nos dois, manda um print de la que vai estar valendo também :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello!

My wallet: palomaklisys.near

Twitter post:https://twitter.com/palomaklisys/status/1522915938126995456?s=21&t=FUS7DjQyCDLx5P2JAPE9VQ

Instagram post: Login • Instagram

Artwork: Untititled. Blood on canvas. Author: Paloma Klisys.

Untititled.BloodoncanvasPK

5 Likes

beautiful job @palomak !!!

2 Likes

@Isa_Danoninho wonderful work!

1 Like

thanks!
valeu a força

2 Likes

Is photography allowed?