Metaverse DAO buys NFTs on its Exhibition-Parties on Metaverse

The Tune, would you send me the audio file or the audio link?
I can only download cover image and cover image link, but not the mp3.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Do I still have time?

1 Like

Hey, friends! Thank you for everybody who submitted works! We are very glad with your submissions. We had 18 near of works submitted. At current NEAR price (almost 20 usd), we would have to have almost 360 usd for buying all the works. Unfortunately, we have only 250 usd in NEAR, what is about 12,5 NEAR right now. Bellow, there are the works in the order we will buy, if the artist is present on our party at January 30th to talk about his/her work, and until our 250 usd is over. Feel free to change your prices if you want. If you dont want to change it, it is ok too. We would still love to hear about your work on metaverse. If anyone else wants to submit a work, please come to our party at January 15th, 8PM UTC, login (with metamask) to chat and submit the link there, in-party, on metaverse.

• COD3 - Template Gate - 1 near
  • Marta - Collage 110 - 1 near
  • Becopro - CAC XVII - 2 near
  • Vandal - Fo’rest - 2 near
  • The Tune - Challenges - 2 near
  • Egglion - Jack The Punpkim -2 near
  • Zeitwarp - D Minor III - 4 near
  • Jusdao - Happy - 5 near

Come to see your work on metaverse. For music, we have to have the mp3 to put it on the gallery. For now, we’ve just put the image with the link for the NFT. Please, if you want us to put the mp3 too, send it to us on telegram.

5 Likes

Yes, you do. :slight_smile:
You can send us and I edit my message to add your work.

1 Like

I really want to be part of this exhibition with the genesis of my series one nft a day OneNFTaDay #1 Happy New Year - Copacabana - Rio de Janeiro - Mintbase

1 Like

Donate 50,000,000,000 $HAK (HAK can be swap to NEAR on REF as Metacoin)to Metaverse DAO.

2 Likes

Here is my art, check this out on Björk and The Rainbow Pasta - Mintbase

my store: eraquario.near Mintbase

my wallet: eraquario.near

3 Likes

now we need to wait until the index come back

1 Like

Thank you, Jack! We really appreciate it! :smiley:
<3

Macieira, please, send the photo, because Mintbase is on maintenance.

1 Like

Hello

I mite have understand wrong… cause i create 3xR galleries for this “competition”

all my musicNFTs on mintbase

A compilation of NomadeLabel features

Showcase of@luixoluixo and @filmesdeinfiltracao

So…i guess i came to the wrong gig :thinking:

4 Likes

Hey, my friend @blusw, the collectors’ prize from Mintbase will happen soon, in the future. We are still discussing how it is going to be implemented.

But you can submit 3xr NFTs too for the exhibition. Remember only that we have just 250 usd for buying all the works, and we start by the cheaper ones and we go to the more expensive ones until our money is over. And we hope to hear you talking about the work you submitted in-party January 30th. :slight_smile:

And please, which one of the works are you submitting? We can put all of them into the exhibition, but we will consider only 1 per person for buying, in order to spread the resources through the community.

Hi @thephilosopher ! Yesterday I tried to mint my art but it wasn’t working.
Can I show the art here?
Thanks friend! Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Yes, friend, you can.

And later, when the system is back, you send me the NFT link.

Im definitively on the wrong gig

There wasent a metaverseDAO thing, that you told about creating 3xR galleries on this month?

Those 3xr NFT galleries were’nt submitions for this contest - they are about 20.22 NEAR :wink:

but yeah… maybe, take this one:

1 Like

I hope there’s still time to join the party hehe
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/Y2UkzIzFwAUwxWSoG4RiBP14B90ptCz2Z8Ap1D0w95A:gambiarra.mintbase1.near

1 Like

Jack, tell us more about HAK? We are curious!
HAK can be used for other utilities too?

1 Like

My participation :smiley:

1 Like

Submissions are closed after party, in 1h and 5 minutes from now. Thank you all for participating. :smiley: Come to our party!!

1 Like

done in time

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like