[CLOSED BOUNTY] Musicians for METAVERSE DAO's Metaverse Events

We are very glad to announce a bounty for musicians for our metaverse events. We are prepared to pay 100 usd in NEAR or DAI for 2h of music (live or not), for each one of our events (January 15th and 30th, 20h GMT). Each musician also earns 1 METACOIN each, the token of Metaverse DAO.

For you to participate, you must be a NEAR musician. Send us your NEAR wallet in comments and also a music set from you (youtube video link). The two artists with more hearts/likes in the forum at January 12th will be chosen to play in our parties. Please, send the music with visual elements in the video. Have in mind that we will stream you or your video in our party on metaverse. And let’s get those likes/hearts in the forum with our friends! :smiley:

Thank you all,

The Metaverse DAO

The Exhibition-Party is here: Cryptovoxels

38 Likes

Hello! I would love to get involved, my near wallet address is mwhyden.near

A bit more info about me:
I have composed quite a lot of work varying from experimental field recordings, nature recordings, ambient synth sound tracks, and more music focused things as well. Here I’ll attach a few different links to some of my past work:

Here is a meditative live set I recorded and created visuals for, using sounds from the music to influence the visuals, done for a muti collective live stream: muti.on - Mark Waldron-Hyden - YouTube

I’ve also released albums of more jazzy, experimental songs:

You can also find all my latest solo compositions here, such as a solo organ album I recorded during an artist’s residency in Lisbon:

Let me know if you would like to hear examples of other genres, I have plenty! Hope you enjoy my sounds!

12 Likes

Hi I’m Comando Burrito I’m a multi disciplinary producer and artist :saxophone:. I’ve been working on dj sets, original musics sets and also visuals before :)) also we produce different new projects on mexico by some new mexican candy artists :candy: I’ll attach some of my previous works and productions:

comandoburrito.near

https://soundcloud.com/comandoburrito/comando-burrito-la-sana-agresion-open-party-2021/s-uEE4sPqIewK?si=af903edd65cd4a6487434666e426e74b&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

10 Likes

Nice one bro, I’m already dancing in anticipation for the party!

6 Likes

@Jeromemrys get your tracks here bro.

5 Likes

I see you I see you, would be smooth dancing like no mans business in the metaverse. :sunglasses:.

6 Likes

Hello , I would like to participate , Tha’ts possible?

This is my page and if is ok i Will be able to do 2hours of improvisation live act like this , this is my page Bubble sessions#3 - YouTube
This is my insta @project_mr_bubble

Mr Bubble”.
I’m sending you some links so you can check it out, if you feel like it.

My album on bandcamp

,this is my page Mr. Bubble

one live streaming

my instagram is project_mr_bubble

this is one interview and showcase

this is my page

12 Likes

I am a self-taught brazilian producer
I produce trap rnb hiphop among other genres I will leave or a link to my work if I am selected to participate in the event

11 Likes

Remember, friends: the choice on our musicians is made by the community, through the number of likes, and not by the Metaverse DAO directly. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello Meta-people
Im wasem_simon.near , and i came here to share some sonic experiences, i hope you “like” it :wink:

i would like to invite you for a first track, cover of David Bowie Modern Love -
https://soundcloud.com/nomadelabel/amor-moderno

—> And also my original stuff, as bedroom producer=

https://soundcloud.com/nomadelabel/sets/wasem_simon-cryptomixtape_pandemiabeatbox?si=4039e28efd3f49cabde8b09f215ef38f&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

You guys may find me on Metaverse sometimes:

Or maybe playing bossa:

for more, feel free to hit me on socials
@wasem_simon - tweeter
@blasimonwasem - Instagram

cheers

21 Likes

Am Jahzone from cameroon west African am so excited about being part of the party but please check out my mintbase links of my albums and single https://twitter.com/JahzoneM/status/1475835198650601490?t=uLi-9YsX5mS-7WJbMydNNQ&s=09
JAHZONE PRUDOCTION - Mintbase
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/8_c5ZYNUCRa62krgLlMX21-JlOmMJFk4Hq0jPbR0y1E:opennxm.mintbase1.near

10 Likes

Hello!!!.My name is larkim, An Afro.life, musician from Lagos, Nigeria. My music is the truth…I wld love to deliver a full live performance at the metaverse event…

Wallet: larkim.near

Here is a link to one of my live shows…

Vote for me by liking this post … Thank you

32 Likes

Nice on bro
Ur performance was very amazing. I cant wait to see u perform again

7 Likes

Thank you so much Bro :white_heart::white_heart:

6 Likes

Same energy spent in studio… keep impressing me fam​:dizzy::dizzy: @larkim

4 Likes

Thank you so much bro :heart:

4 Likes

Hello! I’ll be glad to be involved in this event, my near wallet is wizprince.near pls like and heart me in this forum to vote your favorite singer,

Watch and drop a heart thanks. @blusw @TheTune100 @thephilosopher @larkim @sterryo @JAOD @zeitwarp @vandal @Oblakofficialss @JCB

13 Likes

Nice one bro​:fire::fire::fire: this is lit

3 Likes

Hawwal.near

Hawwal - Unleashed E.P

11 Likes

Keep it up :v::v::v::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nice performance :heart:

4 Likes