[PROPOSAL] Metaverse Recordings and NFTs - March

Proponent: becopro
NEAR account for payment: becopro.near
Project Timeline: March 1st – 31st

Objective: The main objective of this project is to register NEAR events on metaverse (NEAR Hub, Cryptovoxels, 3xr…) and mint them as NFTs on the NEAR Metaverse History store on Mintbase.

Justification (benefits): This is important because fulfills the main objective of the MetaverseDAO, which is to record NEAR presence on metaverse and keep it on the NEAR blockchain. This is also relevant because it is a way to publicize NEAR events from all the DAOs with metaverse presence in an everlasting manner. As I’m going to mint them with the relevant data, it will also be research material for the future and registered proof of the existence of the events.

Project: In order to fulfill the DAO’s objective, I offer my services as a reporter/video editor, to go to metaverse parties from NEAR (from many different DAOs), record the events, edit them and mint them on their historical store on Mintbase and on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV. The cost for these services is 350 USD in NEAR.

Timeline

March 1st - 31st:

Reporter goes to the parties and record them (and mint them in a weekly basis, after video edition).

March 15th:

Reporter 1st accountability to the DAO.
Reporter keeps recording and minting.

March 25th:

Reporter 2nd accountability to the DAO.

March 31st:

Reporter stops recording and minting
Send report of the month on NEAR Forum and wait for approval to send proposal on Astro.
DAO’s accountability starts.

Budget

350 USD in NEAR: pay the reporter (+1 METACOIN, provided by the treasury)

TOTAL: 350 USD in NEAR

Final Products: at least 10 videos minted, from different events, minted in the NEAR Metaverse History store from Metaverse DAO and also available on higher quality on the Metaverse TV Youtube channel (that belongs to the Metaverse DAO).

This project is a continuation of:

2 Likes

Project Report - March/2022

Metaverse Recordings and NFTs

Project Status: Completed

Project Timeline: March 1st – 28th

Project Accounting:

As a reporter, I have attended and recorded 23 events promoted by 8 NEAR DAOs (Metaverse DAO, Tama Island DAO, Ina DAO, Gambiarra DAO, Van DAO, dj DAO, mutiDAO, Spiritual DAO) on the Cryptovoxels and NEAR Hub metaverses, edited the resulting videos, added animations and minted them on the Near Metaverse Hystory store on Mintbase and posted them on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written on their descriptions.

Here is the list of the 23 events that I covered, with the links to the Mintbase NFTs and Youtube videos in higher quality:

04/03/2022: Tamago Island Music Event

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

05/03/2022: Magica Voxel Workshop with Gus Manute and Nomade Label for Near Metaverse DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

08/03/2022:My Gaia/Mom Art Exhibition + Party by Ina DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

08/03/2022:My Gaia/Mom Art Exhibition on NEAR Hub

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

08/03/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

08/03/2022: Feminu

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

09/03/2022: StrictlyBallein by DJ DAO featuring ONIICHAN

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

09/03/2022: The Rare Vandal - Listening Party

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

10/03/2022: “EXIT LIQUIDITY” Art Installation by Zeitwarp

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

11/03/2022: Tamago Island Music Event

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

15/03/2022: Tamago Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

16/03/2022: StrictlyBallein by DJ DAO featuring Mythic Creature

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

16/03/2022: Women’s Exhibitions + Party

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

17/03/2022: muti.on feat Tempura

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/03/2022:Expokids Gambiarra

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/03/2022: Tama Island Gatherings feat U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

20/03/2022: Metatronic feat Micha

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

22/03/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

22/03/2022: Crossroad Event #1 by Spiritual DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

23/03/2022: StrictlyBallein by djDAO feat Glazed

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/03/2022: muti.on feat N△N▽ (Ntriangulo)

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/03/2022: Crossroad Event #2 by Spiritual DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

25/03/2022: Tama Island Gatherings feat U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

This project is a continuation of :

3 Likes

My god, @becopro, your report is awesome. It was super productive! 23 events! Congrats for that! We are very glad with your work. You can ask for your payout proposal in DAI on our astrodao. You can also ask for 1 metacoin for your successfull project.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the support you always give me! I’m very happy to do this work and get in touch with all these great people :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve made this month’s payout proposals on Astro :slight_smile:

Payout in DAI: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-199

METACOIN: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-200

1 Like

Wonderful, Becopro. Already voted!
Thank you so much for your awesome work to our DAO.

1 Like

I’m thankful, I love to work with the Metaverse DAO :smiley:

1 Like