[Introduction] Tribe Thrive DAO - Providing Sustainability solutions to existing DAOs

We have over 600 DAOs in the NEAR eco-system trying to grow and develop their community.

After a lot of efforts, our DAOs have formed a web of network and have been in pursuit of creating valuable and meaningful work.

However the issue that most of our DAOs face today is

1. reaching outside of NEAR to grow their community size
  2. developing resilient internal processes for streamlined functioning
  3. generating revenues for long term sustainability.

A few questions arise -

1. How do these DAOs function when the funding from NEAR stops.
  2. Do we have required support systems to sustainability and support?
  3. Do we have a team of mentors and advisors who are helping the existing DAOs grow and thrive and new DAOs get to speed and help overcome complexity?

In an effort to solve these issues, assist DAOs in the journey of sustainability and providing DAOs with interoperability and hence resilience, we introduce - Tribe Thrive The Self Sustainability DAO

Council Members

Monish - @monish016

Sahil - @cryptonaut

Imaad - @ik90

Services for NEAR DAOs

1. Marketing, Social media management, Website creation, Community building

2. Internal DAO to DAO collaboration

3. Revenue generation - Decentralised Creatives Agency and other ideas in pipeline

4. Portfolio management - managing your funds and providing strategies based on your risk appetite.

5. Mentorship - Shaping Roadmap, Customised onboarding package, Provinding sustainabbility solutions

Media and Education

1. Newsletters on DAO sustainability - blog, AMA with successful DAOs

2. Case studies of successful DAOs

3. Courses for NearComers to understand Web3 and blockchain

4. Repository of how to’s and educational content

DAOs looking for sustainability solutions can get in touch with us via google form attached.

15 Likes

Thanks for the introduction, looking forward to see how you can help the existing DAOs to get sustainable :innocent::+1:

2 Likes

We’re gonna share a plan of execution and a proposal soon.

Thanks for your support @rahulgoel007

3 Likes

Good day! Thanks for your proposal. Is it charity project ?

1. We have Near Insider, Nearity and Flying Rhino agencies which serve for Near Community. It would be great to see your rates
  1. Interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the DAO. By the way, we have great concierge service team members for internal collaborations.

2. Awesome.

3. I believe it’s not appropriate

4. Great, you can do it every day as a Near community member and Creative mod.

2 Likes

Yep :cowboy_hat_face: We’ve Project Ops which solves similar issues for Projects, can create a DAO Ops if needed :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sorry mate you misunderstood, I don’t really support until I see the plan and proposal :slightly_smiling_face:

Will the marketing services be paid? If yes, will the DAOs need to ask for that from NF in their proposal? That won’t make them self sustainable in any way I guess.

Also I agree with Dacha, as you are one of the creatives DAO moderator I see, isn’t it your duty already to help DAOs with the mentioned things?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Rahul,
Thanks for your interest in our project.
What support are you looking to provide if things make sense to you?

1 Like

Hi Dacha,

The tone of your content is presumptuous and condescending. And some of the material is incorrect.

However as you have some uninformed opinions and points, let me give you clarity on the questions asked.

Near Insider - Latest News and insight onchain.
Nearing - Latest News, updates analytical for NEAR and AURORA
Flying Rhino - is a marketing agency and our pricing and offering is going to be way different than theirs.

You will see our rates when we’re ready with it.

Concierge provides service when asked. We will do it proactively.

1. If DAOs want it, they can avail it.

2. Mentors will be allocated who are old members of the NEAR foundation, so they can help their allocated DAOs with better functioning

If you want to discuss and you’re really interested in understanding what we are doing. And want to support us, then share your calendly, so you can understand what we are doing and show us how we can better ourselves.

Disagree, Concierge team has been reaching out and helping the community & builders proactively since months. You can checkout the reports submitted on forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you give example of the process of how it’s done exactly?

Tagging Project Ops @Kemal @FritzWorm @HaiVu @LarryLang for better explanation of process.

1 Like

Hey partner =)

@ConciergeTeam take care of all the main channels and even other not official channels haha like the unnofficial telegram that @rahulgoel007 is also leading: Telegram: Contact @merchantsofnear

The tagged partners @Kemal @HaiVu and @LarryLang also watch for the #Ecosystem success channels (people who receive grants are directed there)

@TheGo1denBull leading the #NFTCoNEARseurs micro-influencers in twitter

@bailey12 the community management of a big community twitter account too

And other initiatives, running campaigns to get interaction like @GeorgePro1 who built by himself the Christmast design campaign using discord and twitter

All are ACTIVE interactions from the Concierge Team

By taking care 24/7 of all the channels we receive all the communitication from the community, and we not only provide answers but also support and coaching.

Now I am wondering why we do not have a tag for forum post regarding the @ConciergeTeam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Great to learn bud!

Let me know how you can contribute, support or partner with our project @FritzWorm

I think the more help we can provide the less it is at this moment!

1 Like

The concierge team does incredible work :blush: Triple pro-acvilety.

3 Likes

Thanks to @rahulgoel007, and this post from @Cryptonaut… now we got the #concierge-team tag! Woo Hoo!

Also, thanks, @Dacha for the recognizement :100: you saying it has a lot of value

2 Likes

This function is it only for creatives??

1 Like

No , all the DAO that wish to be self sustainable

1 Like