[Introduction & General Report] Project Ops - Concierge Team

Hello Hello :cowboy_hat_face:

A new update, the Project Ops Team decided to share bi-weekly reports as now we are reporting also daily for the Concierge Team regarding moderation on a form made by @stanisnear :white_check_mark:

Projects:

Name Help Detail Next Steps
BlockJobs Mainnet Launch Done - Building Core Team V2 + Jobs offering Onboarding
NEAR P2P Mainnet Launch Done Merchants Onboarding
Defix3 Backend + Front End Finished Integration
EVIE Design Ready Grant
Free Horses Dev Team God Horses Mint
Shinto Development -
4MyFuture Grant Approval :white_check_mark: Build Community
Fayrr Meetings Next Steps with Fundacion La Salle
Mintick Development first steps Grant Approval
Venix Follow Up - Development Done Core Team Meeting
Nearbase Development first steps -
Darts Sport Connected with a Dev Team Development
Theseus Connected with a Dev Team Development
Dev DAO Connected with a Dev Team Development
Degen Lizards Connected with a VC Funding
ZomboDucks Spread the word Community Building

Several projects received help from @erinkristina and @waldmatias :rocket: thank u partners.

Onboarding:

First steps with the following projects:
GreatPan, Vexed Apes Club, Space Launcher from HaiVu.

Space Launcher connected to a VC. More help is on the way, amazing project.

Side Quests

• Ecosystem Success & Project Ops website plan review :rocket:

• Marketing Ideation shared with our Community Marketing Team @erikaprepon

• Onboarding DAO workshop runned by @jlwaugh where @Kemal and I participated

• AMA organization for Otoco.io x NEAR

Helping the Guild Ops Team

Recovering the energy on our main unofficial telegram group

Merchants Organized Meeting and Onboarded new councils New Proposal
Near Spain Meeting, and advice about next steps Report & Proposal
Meritocracy Still helping with Educational prosposal Grant request
Near Hispano Marketing Plan Ideation Marketing Funding Request
Near Venezuela Marketing Plan Help Near Guilds On Chain

Helping Channel Ops

Content Creation: AMA Banner

From the first half of the month

1. Create a tag for Near Venezuelan members :white_check_mark: @Venezuela-Community
  2. Review options regarding Guild evaluations (Pending)
  3. CulinaryDAO + Cook dapp possible cross collab (Pending)
  4. Project Ops + Ecosystem Success webpage (Review done, waiting for @mecsbecs to check on it)
  5. NEAR Peru and Firebase project support → Connection with a Marketing Expert :white_check_mark:

Pending for the second half of the month

1. Get the list of wallets from Gallery Stats with the help of @KriptoRaptor and launch an airdrop test

Thank you @ConciergeTeam love to work with all of you, cheers :beers:

10 Likes

Hey NEARians,

I hope everyone is doing well! We have decided as a team to make our report bi-weekly from now on, instead of weekly.

Here are the achievements I have made in the last two weeks as part of the @ConciergeTeam:

04/03 - 04/17

Project Help Detail Next Steps
Mintbase Following up regarding Nearblocks.io Collab Follow Up
Paras Scheduled a call to get updated Marketing Exposure
Naksh Community Awareness, Help apply for Discord AMA Community Awareness
Picipo Testing Beta Platform, Testing NEAR wallet integration, Help apply for Discord AMA Community Awareness
Illust Space Scheduled a call to get updated Community Awareness
Seatlab Scheduled a call to get updated Community Awareness
Endemic Marketing Exposure Planning an AMA on Discord
The Auction Scheduled a call to get updated Community Awareness
Renaissance Labs Scheduled a call to get updated Cross-Collaboration with NFT and DeFi projects
Andy - Book Library Helped apply for NEAR grant, Helped with their Community strategy Planning an AMA
XRAVERS Connected with MOVE Capital Community Awareness, Cross Collaboration, Organizing an AMA on Discord
NFTree Helped to apply for Near grant Follow Up
Otoco Helped planing an AMA with Project Ops on Telegram Community Awareness
Mintickt Scheduled a call with potential partner Neardrops.io Follow Up

Side Quests

• Been active on the forum
  • Been active on AstroDAO
  • Been active in the CommunityDAO community
  • Ecosystem Success & Project Ops website plan review
  • Participated with my colleague @FritzWorm at the Onboarding DAO workshop run by @jlwaugh

Side Projects

NEAR German Guild

• Translating Articles from :uk::de:
  • Answering community questions, also in NEAR official Discord German channel
  • Created content for NEAR German Twitter account
  • Moderated the first NEAR German Twitter Space which went 2 hours

Merchant DAO

• Held a Telegram Voice meeting with @FritzWorm to gather ideas on how to structure the new Merchants DAO and what the next steps are
  • Created a Merchants DAO team group
  • NEXT STEP: Find suitable people who are willing and have the knowledge to join the Council and lead the Merchants DAO.

NEAR Representant

I started a new initiative to attend major blockchain events as a “NEAR representative”, which was approved by the Marketing DAO.
→ The proposal can be found here “NEAR representative”.

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the proposed event because I misunderstood the funding process and the event unfortunately took place 2 days later. Therefore, I started to research about upcoming blockchain events that could be interesting for NEAR and where I could present the benefits of NEAR as a NEAR Representative and the support we offer as @Conciergteam/Projects Ops.
→ The list can be found here: Blockchain Events.

The next proposal will be launched in the next few days.

On the agenda:

• Project Ops <> ES Website: Joint group with the ES team works well. Content for the new support website is ready. The next step is waiting for review from @mecsbecs. [STATUS 50%]
  • Improving collab between Project Ops <> Aurora & Proximity to get faster feedback regarding grants status, because this is currently our main blocker. [STATUS 10%]
  • Building VC network to cross collaborate with Project Ops [STATUS 20%]

Cheers

Well, that’s it for now, I wish you all a happy Easter, enjoy the time with your loved ones! :rabbit::egg::white_heart:

8 Likes

Howdy guys=)) The time has come for another bi-weekly report on what i have been doing so far^^ alongside with reporting also daily for the Concierge Team regarding moderation on a form made by @stanisnear

And down here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week (15.04 - 30.04):

Projects

CertChain Onboarding + Support with grant application _____
PempRock Finance Connect with Near Vn for AMA proposal _____
NEAR Shapes Onboarding + Support with grant application _____
Tonic DEX Distribution with fundraising news +testnet annoucement _____
Bithappier Connect with an outsource Dev agency (along quest with Hai Vu) _____
Upfi Network Connect with Burrow (along quest with Hai Vu) Help with farm proposal on ref finance (on standby)
Evie NFT Aggregator Connect with Move Capital + suggestions on pitch deck + forum proposals _____
Unchained List out potential projects for the BD pipeline to run _____
RaizFarm Support with grant announcement with retweet from the NEAR Blockchain ______

Finally, Thank you @ConciergeTeam - it a pleasure to work with all of u guys^^

Have a lovely weekend you all! See u guys on the next report^^

5 Likes

Hello PioNEARs! :sun_with_face:

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus app chains, and Infrastructure projects as follows:

And here is my bi-weekly report from 16th to 30th April

• Moderation, support for 7-10 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.

• 9 hours/ 6 days per week, one additional day for project support, with detail as below:

Defi Projects:

Wannaswap Conduct AMA Metapool x Wannaswap Find new pool & IDO
GONEAR Meeting GONEAR x Move VC Follow-up IDO
Bluebit Prepare rift x bluebit partnership Community Awareness & increase TVL
Spin Amplify news about mainnet Community Awareness
Bastion Connect with Renaissance Labs, amplify news Community Awareness
Mutant Swap DEX Apply for IDO on Skyward finance, BocaChica Community Awareness
Rubic Exchange AMA with NEAR global Community Awareness
Aurigami Connect with Renaissance Labs, amplify news lottery, airdrop Community Awareness
Polaris Finance Apply for Proximity Grant Check with Kendall
RIFT Finance Connect with new projects for partnership Community Awareness & Partnership
PawnProtocol Prepare for testnet campaign, connect VC, defi, NFT marketplace Paras, Renaissance Labs Community Awareness
Fusotao Amplify voting & IDO, recruit new CM Community Awareness
Incognito meeting with Cypher punk - @Aria , wait for next step, applied for NEAR grant Followup - Thanks @FritzWorm for precious info
UPFI Advise & deploy test net campaign + airdrop USN Apply NEAR & USN to peg for $UFPI stable coin with foundation
MyConstant List NEAR as collateral asset for lending/borrowing on the lending platfrom Community Awareness
Solster finance From SOL to NEAR, apply for grant Waiting for BD team’s meeting
Poly Network Making bridge from NEO to NEAR Follow up

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Update appchain’s news,Fusotao, discovol voting competition, uniqueone audit Follow up execution through weekly meetings & Community Awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 6 medium articles, 8 tweets Community awareness
Dante apply for more VC in NEAR network Follow up
QSTN Applied & got OCT accelerator grant Community Awareness
Dsuite Apply for OCT accelerator program - summer batch Follow up
DEIP AMA NEAR VN, Crypto Family community, making one-page overview + video with Coinf community/ connect with China media Community Awareness
Locify Prepare testnet Follow up on more VC
BitHappier Advise on building website, dapp, connect vendors Followup on building website, dapp
Certchain Apply for OCT accelerator program - summer batch
NEARamp Push on Awesome NEAR listing Follow up
dAngle Fund Connect MOVE VC Follow up Near grant
Crypto Capable DAO Connect NEAR India, recruit Dev Follow up
MeMusic Meeting 2nd time with OCT for grant, applied for NEAR grant Follow up
Vision.game from SOL to NEAR & booked meeting next week with BD team for grant Follow up

Achievement & Side quests

*Follow up for project QSTN got OCT Accelerator Grant (50K$)

*Follow up for project CertChain got NEAR fast grant.

*Support for [MyConstant] (Lend Crypto to Earn Interest Every Second, Withdraw Anytime - MyConstant) (Centralized Lending platform - stable coin APY 14% flexible) for listing NEAR buy/sell & use as collateral assets for US users. Plan for list $USN as next step with @Loudee

*Deploy testnet campaign with airdrop 8,180 $USN for UPFI - the Fractional Algorithm Stablecoin Protocol, got the 1st National SOL hackathon, and move to NEAR with grant.

*Support other chains projects SOL, NEO comes to NEAR, OCT for multichain purpose:

• Solster launchpad, MeMusic NFT marketplace, Vision.game launchpad (SOL)
  • Polynetwork bridge (NEO)

*Finish theNEARprojects.guide sitemap and create a group with the Ecosystem team dedicated for website building.

Barriers

*Grant process status/application:: no clear way to check the status

Finally, it’s great to work with my project ops team and receive strong support from @nearconciergeteam

And have a nice weekend, mate! :beers:

6 Likes

Family! I am very happy reporting to you again :cowboy_hat_face:

Projects Ops:

• For the last two weeks, I focused on NearP2P as we faced a critical phase, all went well, and NearP2P received the first VC funding. :partying_face:

• Updated the sheet and follow up on all the projects where I am PIC

• Invested good time on projects I am giving 100% support: Mintick, EVIE, BlockJobs, 4myFuture, Global Near Education, Free Horses.
    @eviejugo @Mineriavirtual @jeph @blad1 @DarioFS @guille

• Had another meeting with a foundation that can close a partnership with Fayrr

Onboarding:

Shared list of funded wallets:

Summary

0.16 creation: NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction NEAR Explorer | Transaction 0.155 creation: NEAR Explorer | Transaction 0.25 for bridge: NEAR Explorer | Transaction 0.1-0.2 tips for good engagement/reports on the main telegram channel: Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear@Manan0909 saving the channel Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear Telegram: Contact @cryptonear

Side Quests

• Ecosystem Success & Project Ops first weekly meeting :cowboy_hat_face:

• Mod Meme Contest organization:

• Adding interaction for the Community DAO with contests + onboarding new members into the councils

• DoDAO meeting with @Jloc for new steps for Community DAO guidance

Helping the Guild Ops Team → On-chain Community Team

Merchants Organizing new proposal for the Marketing Vertical Guild Meeting

Helping Channel Ops

• AMA Banner Creation

Pending for the second half of the month

1. Get the list of wallets from Gallery Stats for an Airdrop campaign (Still waiting for the help from the Gallery Stats team)

Special mention to @rahulgoel007 who cover me on the channels when I had a connectivity issue. :white_check_mark: Thank u partner, I really love our MOoD =) you all are always very helpful with each other @ConciergeTeam, cheers :beers:

7 Likes

Hey NEARians,

I hope you are all well! :white_heart:

Herewith I would like to share with you my update for the last cycle as part of the Project Ops team (which is a subTEAM of the @ConciergeTeam)!

04/18 - 05/02

Paras Looking for collaboration partners for June campaign Follow Up with @andinipapy
Fayyr Helped to apply for AMA on Discord Follow Up with @Benji
Picipo Helped with Medium content Community Awareness
Seatlab Sent AMA application form, Sent Skyward Guide and Infographic examples to prepare for their IDO, Helped with IDO strategy Marketing Exposure
UniqArt Help connecting with Launchpads and NFT Projects Follow Up
Mintickt Finalize Proposal with @guille Follow Up
XRAVERS Connect with VC, Helped connect with Legal Guild for tax question Community Awareness, Cross Collaboration, AMA
Datality Helped @Clint-Datality to apply for beta testers via Learn Near Club Help connect with NFT projects in NEAR Ecosystem

Side Quests

• Managing the official NEAR Telegram and Discord channel from Tuesday to Saturday, answering questions from the community, and helping when people have issues
  • Been active on the forum by liking, commenting, and connecting projects
  • Been active on AstroDAO by voting on proposals
  • Been active in the CommunityDAO community

Side Projects/Initiatives

:de: NEAR German Guild

• Conducted 2 AMAs, first on April 28th in NEAR German Telegram channel, second on April 29th in Bitget German Telegram channel

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Merchants DAO

• We have filled all 11 Council slots

NEXT STEP: Meeting on May 04th with all councils and planning the future of Merchants DAO

:ticket: Mintickt DAO

I met @Guille last year and joined Mintickt directly because we are aiming for the same goal. Recently I planned the funding strategy and together with Guille I finalized the proposal and submitted the application for a near grant. I will continue to invest more time in Mintickt DAO in the future as it has a very big potential to bring many new users to the Near ecosystem.

• Finalized funding strategy
  • Finalized proposal and applied for NEAR Grant

:shield: NEAR Representant

I started an initiative last month to be a Near representative at various Blockchain events in Europe, connecting with people and introducing Near Blockchain to projects. I received very good feedback for my initiative from the community and the Marketing DAO and my proposal was approved by the Marketing DAO. You can check out the proposal for it here:

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the proposed event because I misunderstood the funding process and the event, unfortunately, took place 2 days later, so I planned to go to other events that will take place this year.
I did some research and listed the most important events in an Excel sheet, which you can see here. I also talked to @jcatnear & @mecsbecs who agreed to fund this initiative so I don’t have to claim marketing resources.

I will announce my proposal for this in the next few days.

:bulb: Is it time for a new DAO?

I had the idea for a new DAO and @FritzWorm got in touch with me because he had a similar idea. I don’t want to tell too much, more will come soon, stay tuned :wink:

:handshake: Project Ops <> ES [STATUS 65%]

• Content for the new support website is ready and got reviewed by @mecsbecs

NEXT STEPS

That’s it for this cycle, see you guys again in two weeks.
Oh, and feel free to ask questions! :slight_smile:

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

appreciate your helps. and thank you for helping ecosystem grow by making Project Onboarding proccess smoother

3 Likes

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, under the NEAR Concierge team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus app chains, and Infrastructure projects as follows:

And here is my bi-weekly report from 1st to 15th May

• Moderation, support for 10-12 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.

• 9 hours/ 6 days per week, one additional day for project support, with detail as below:

Defi Projects:

Wannaswap Conduct Fusotao IDO but postpone due to market condition Find new pool & IDO
Bluebit further coop with Metapool, stnear as reward Community Awareness & increase TVL
Spin Prepare for launching campaign Community Awareness
Mutant Swap DEX support IDO on REF, recruit new CM Community Awareness
PawnProtocol Connect Sender wallet, Renaissance Labs, Mintbase, setup AMA NEAR VN, advise testnet launching Community Awareness
Fusotao support recruit CMs, amplify news winning voting round, IDO on 5 platforms, AMA with Wannaswap, but delay due to market condition Community Awareness
Incognito Got Cypherpunk Grant Develop on NEAR
UPFI Connect with Spin, Dec bank to peg to USN & NEAR Community Awareness
Solster finance 1st meeting with BD team Making roadmap for grant approval
NEARlend 1st meeting for grant application, making pitchdesk for escalting Follow up
Aotmefi Etoro model, 1st meeting for grant application Follow up

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Update appchain’s news,Fusotao, Atocha, doing Follow up execution through weekly meetings & Community Awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 6 medium articles, 8 tweets Community awareness
Unique One Escalate for NEAR grant application Community awareness
QSTN Advise testnet launching campaign Community Awareness
BitHappier Advise on creating free wallet for web2 users Followup on building website, dapp
NEARamp Conduct AMA for dev about anti spam NEAR faucet Follow up with Fritz
dAngle Fund Escalate to Ecosystem team about grant Follow up Near grant
MeMusic Escalate to Ecosystem team about grant, apply for OCT summer batch Follow up
Vision.game from SOL to NEAR, Escalate to Ecosystem team about grant Follow up
MetaIntro Wallet CV, First meeting, advise to build on OCT Follow up
Getblock Explorer, making pitch desk for grant application Follow up

CEX:

*Support listing NEAR on Bithumb, CoinOne

*Support for Incognito project (@ducky) on pitch desk and got grant from Cypherpunk @Aria . Thanks @FritzWorm again for precious info about Cypherpunk

*Continue NEARprojects.guide and making content with the Ecosystem team dedicated for website building. Deadline 24/05/2022

*Making proposal from SOL to NEAR, thinking about making from LUNA to NEAR

Barriers

*Grant process status/application: no clear way to check the status

Finally, it’s great to work with my project ops team and receive strong support from @nearconciergeteam

3 Likes

Howdy guys=)) So it has been a tough and brutal week not only NEAR but for the whole market. Nevertheless, I’m also proud to say that despite the bear, we were still keen on building and connecting projects which want to choose Near/Aurora as their destination to build

And down here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week ( 30.04 - 15.05):

Projects

Together we rule Connecting with Move Captial for a potential grant _____
PempRock Finance Support with Ref/pembrock cross-collaboration _____
Ref Finance Support with Ref/Bastion cross-collaboration _____
Spicy Network Connect with Proximity Labs Reaching out to Move Capital for a potential partnership
Tonic DEX Distribution with testnet contest news +support with AMA for NEAR _____
Trustee Wallet Follow up with update on grant application process _____
Upfi Network Connect with Decentral Bank (along quest with Hai Vu) _____
Renaissance Labs Connect with Burrow for cross-collaboration effort _____
NearLends Support on Proximity Application (along quest with Hai Vu) Reaching out for an Aurora Grant

Side Quest:

*Establish contact point with Proximity

*Continue NEARprojects.guide and making content with the Ecosystem team dedicated for website building. Deadline 24/05/2022

Barriers:

*I’m on the same side as @HaiVu that the grant process status/application has no clear way to check the status from an outsider’s POV

Have a lovely weekend you all! Screw the bear we’gonna keep on building^^

3 Likes

Hey Fam :cowboy_hat_face: :rocket:

With the last crash in crypto, in my opinion we are going to receive more attention, as peoples is liquidating assets from not so stable projects and they are going to look for the more stable and strong projects.

For example, @Jloc invite me to a meeting with two community leaders from Terra who are looking for cross collab and to come into NEAR with NFT Projects and on-chain Communities. So, we are onboarding them now, but these is not the first not the last, and more to come :wink:

No financial advice (ever)

Projects Ops:

EVIE Follow Up - Development Testnet launch
BlockJobs Test and Feedback from the Community Grant Request
Mintick Follow Up Grant Approval
NEAR P2P AMAs + Community Feedback NFT Collection
Defix3 Wallet Integration Grant Request
Free Horses WL Collection Launch First Project Launch
Shinto Development -
4MyFuture Promotion + Community Building Students onboarding
Fayrr Fundation La Salle received documents to be signed 1st NFT Collection from La Salle scientific researcher
Venix dApp is ready long ago - Waiting for the Core Team Unknown / Should be Mainnet Launch
ZomboDucks Connected with NFT Club + Community Builders Launch
NEARamp Organized AMA + Awesomenear listed + Faucets
Datality Awesomenear listing :white_check_mark: Legal Guild feedback
xClaim Audit done Slow picking up partners/advertisers
ShineDAO Logo Designers connection Rebranding
Space Launcher Influencers connections + connecting with Guilds -
Kyber Network Connections with the Near Community Aurora Launch Promotion
Otoco Aurora Network implementation - AMAs Near Promotion
dAngel Fund Onboarding for a first project Launch 1st token crowdfunding
Free Horses Promotion Launch Collection

Newly onboarded projects

ZooMemory Building Dev Team -
CCC @JCB project connected with Devs -
Fanstroke Building Dev Team -
GreatPan NFT Marketing + Building Dev Team -
Esccrow Funding → Docs → Tokenomics VCs
Dweb3 Onboarding + Devs -
MonkeONear NFT Launching advice -

Helping the On-chain Community Team

Merchants Funding request approved re-start Guild activities
Community DAO Onboarding @Jloc and @jiten123321 Meeting with @jcatnear for further steps
Creatives As part of the Creatives Moderation, organized meeting with Near University team to develop a Near Certified Creatives -
  • Wish my partners from On-chain Community Team can organize an AMA with me to share my experience with other Guild Leaders and how they can be successful, I can share what I learn from Near Hispano and OWS as a council member or as the founder of Near Venezuela.

Helping Channel Ops

• AMA Banner Creation

Pending

1. (long pending) Get the list of wallets from Gallery Stats for an Airdrop campaign (Gallery Stats team is busy, we fail to receive help from them) → Now waiting for NearBlocks team to share a list of active wallets so we can run our first test from the @ConciergeTeam with the lead of @KriptoRaptor

2. T-Shirts designs + Possible Cross Collab with Swag Store
    Idea: T-Shirts will have cool designs + QR Code to ease onboarding (Possible Faucet Wallet Creation with the help of NEARamp to avoid spam)

3. Website development for Project Ops + Ecosystem Success team

One of the better things that happened to me is to work with such a great team, you and all our partners here on NEAR have such good vibes. :beers: Big hug.

7 Likes

Howdy guys

I hope you are all well!

On today report I would like to share with you my update for the last cycle as part of the Project Ops team (subteam of the @ConciergeTeam)!

And down here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week ( 15.05 - 29.05):

Projects

Ariel Money Connecting with Proximity+ NF Terra builders onboarding initiative for a potential grant _____
Hurricane Protocol Connecting with Cypherpunk Guild + NF Terra builders onboarding initiative for a potential grant _____
Tonic DEX Distribution with mainnet annoucement _____
Surge Finance Connecting with NEAR Insider, Near Mates + Near Insight _____
Pawn Protocol Proposal to integrate with ref.finance=>can’t approve unfortunately _____
Vendor Finance Support on Proximity Application + Reach out to Move Capital for a potential grant _____

Well, that’s it for now, I wish you all a happy weekend and looking forward to see u guys on the next bi-weekly report^^

4 Likes

Hello PioNEARs, Hello June! :sun_with_face:

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, under NEAR Concierge team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus app chains, and Infrastructure projects as follows:

And here is my bi-weekly report from 16th to 31st May

• Moderation, support for 7-10 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.

Defi Projects:

Spin Sender partnership x Spin Community Awareness
PawnProtocol Connect NFT projects, DEX, advising on testnet, mainnet Community Awareness
Fusotao Retain awareness & prepare IDO Community Awareness
Incognito Partnership announcement Cypherpunk Grant in NEAR media Community Awareness
UPFI Testnet campaign extend 2 weeks testnet campaign, remind connection with DCB Community Awareness
Solster finance Finish roadmap for grant Remind BD team
Forbitswap 1st meeting, revise to apply near grant Apply near grant
Chai Connect NEAR VN, setup 1st meeting Follow up
Verdex Setup 1st meeting Follow up
Surge 1st meeting, focus on mkt + partnership on NEAR Follow up

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Update appchain’s news, prepare OCT guild establishment Follow up through weekly meetings & Community Awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 6 medium articles, 11 tweets Community awareness
Unique One Escalate Near grant, Apply VC network Community awareness
QSTN meeting & support testnet, advise on making pitchdesk for partnership Community Awareness
dAngle Fund Connect funding for GONEAR Follow up Near grant
MeMusic Escalate NEAR grant, follow up for OCT summer batch Follow up
Vision.game from SOL to NEAR, Escalate to Ecosystem team about grant Follow up
Hackerhouse Connect for organizing NEAR VN hacker house event Community awareness
Memo Labs 1st meeting Community awareness

CEX:

*Following up listing NEAR on Bithumb, CoinOne

*Support for NEAR hacker house to create hackathon event in Vietnam

*Finish NEARprojects.guide draft content and waiting for next step

Barriers

5 Likes

Hey NEARians,

I hope you are all well! :white_heart:

As part of the Project Ops team, I would like to share with you my update for this month.

Main Quests

• Managing the official NEAR Telegram and Discord channel Tuesday through Saturday, answering questions from the community, and helping with problems

Side Quests

• Being active on the forum
  • Being active on AstroDAO by checking proposals and voting
  • Being active in the CommunityDAO community
  • Onboarding new projects on Near
  • Supporting projects which already built on Near

Short overview of the projects I supported this cycle:

05/03 - 05/31

Paras Helped with June campaign, Connect with Stars Guild Follow Up
Picipo Marketing Exposure Follow Up
DEIP Protocol Helped resolve TGE launch issues, Community Management, Helped with tokenomics Follow Up
The Auction Helped to plan an AMA on Discord Follow Up
Renaissance Labs Helped with cross-collab Follow Up
KwikTrust Follow Up Marketing Exposure
Moniwar Documentation to launch on NEAR, Helped apply for Near Grant Follow Up
GalacticWay Onboarded via Video Call, Helped apply for Near Grant Follow Up
HolyVerse Onboarded via Video Call, Helped apply for Near Grant Follow Up
Music Block Onboarded via Video Call, Helped apply for Near Grant Follow Up
OZIGI Onboarded via Video Call, Connect with VC Follow Up

Side Projects/Initiatives

:de: NEAR German Guild

• Took part in the Near Sustainista Hackathon in Vienna from 27.05. - 30.05. and also won a prize with my team for our “Crypto Valve” idea. Here are some impressions:
Sustainista Hackathon

:ticket: Mintickt DAO

• Business Development

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Merchants DAO

I had a meeting with Mansa about how to proceed and develop Merchants DAO. He is currently translating the tutorials into English so that in the future we can offer tutorials for trading similar to LearnNearClub.

:shield: NEAR Representant

As the founder of NEAR German DAO, I participated in the Sustainista Blockchain Hackathon. I was able to get my first experience of what it’s like to be a Near Representative at events.

In my opinion, it was a successful event where I met many new people who most likely want to develop their project on Near as well.

You can find my new proposal for the Near Representant initiative here:

:handshake: Project Ops <> ES [STATUS 70%]

We are currently writing the content for the website so that we can take the next steps.

That’s it for this cycle, see you guys again in two weeks.

Cheers :clinking_glasses::chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Hello PioNEARs
It’s Larry coming back with u guys with a bi-weekly report from 31st May to 12 June on what’s i have been doing:
Projects

Railgun Privacy Connecting with Cypherpunk Guild for a potential grant _____
VerdeX Distribution with Testnet annoucement _____
Unnamed project Connect unnamed project by @xCMonk with Proximity Labs _____
Vendor Finance Moving on to have a meeting with Proximity Labs _____

Side Quest:

Support to facilitate the funding process for NEAR LA: NEAR Los Angeles | Linktree

Well, that’s it for now, I wish you all a happy weekend and looking forward to see u guys on the next bi-weekly report^^

3 Likes

good job friends, we will collect fruits once storms settle :wink:

3 Likes

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, under NEAR Concierge team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus app chains, and Infrastructure projects as follows:

And here is my bi-weekly report from 1st to 15th June

Defi Projects:

Spin Support find Chinese CM, Connect with all media channels like NEAR VN, NEAR insights, Sanket, Near Journal, Near Scout to amplify the trading campaign, Connect for listing new assets, NFT collection for further coop Community Awareness
PawnProtocol retweet about Near grant partnership, consult NFT connection partnership and launching plan in July Community Awareness
Fusotao Retain awareness & prepare IDO in July Community Awareness
Incognito Support retweet on NEAR blockchain, AMA with Cypher Punk Community Awareness
UPFI Cross collab with other projects, testnet results amplification Community Awareness
Forbitswap Apply for Proximity Grant, connect with MOVE VC Grant follow up
Verdex Support retweet on NEAR blockchain, NEAR hacker house event Follow up
Fairfi Onboarding new project Grant application support

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Update appchain’s news, Austin, Consensus event Follow up through weekly meetings & Community Awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP awareness in VN - making 3 medium articles, 5 tweets Community awareness
Unique One Escalate Near grant Grant follow up
QSTN checking the main net schedule & pitchdesk Community Awareness
dAngle Fund Apply through Proximity grant Grant follow up
Getblock Connect with OCT for block explorer, node operator provider/ retweet articles & advise on market research form Community awareness
Autify Meeting, connected with OCT for Grant, MOVE VC, Connect Mintbase, help listing AwesomeNEAR Follow up
Transak Connect with Spin for partnership Fiat on ramp Partnership support
TrustRecruit Onboard new projects, advise on pitch desk Grant application support
Onto wallet Planning on retweet Near blockchain, airdrop campaign Airdrop campaign

*Conduct an airdrop campaign with Onto wallet to bring more followers to NEAR blockchain & users to NEAR discord.
*Advise & support NEARity on-chain community for the funding request.

*Connect with METAWEB VC with project ops for funding further projects.

*Got the confirmation on NEARprojects.guide draft content to start building a website

*Join the Round Robin Initiative and bring new users to NEAR

Barriers

Finally, while the market is not under our control, we can focus on building and working toward NEAR mass adoption! :muscle:
Brace yourself @ConciergeTeam ! :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello PartNEARs =)

A new month, a new opportunity to share a report :grin:

I am Moderator on different main channels such as Telegram: Contact @cryptonear

Actively helping with the onboarding of the Concierge Team as a whole into the Forum moderation activities

Project Ops

Even when things are going slow in comparison with other months, maybe related to a bear market sentiment, there are still project leaders building and looking for help. This month I want to feature the GeNEARy Metaverse proposal:

Happy to announce the kick-off of the NEAR Influencers initiative, together with the NEAR Community, where the main goal is to promote projects on NEAR and to show the world that we are a strong and united community :muscle:

I have to mention that the help of @TheGo1denBull on this initiative has been key to making it happen.

The first project to help is the following: NEARverse Labs

More detail

Guilds / On-chain communities

As part of my duties, I am giving my best to help the leadership of several communities. For this month we have 3 on-chain communities A.K.A. Guilds to feature:

1. Near Argentina
    Achievement → LATAM HUB

2. Merchants of NEAR
    Achievement → Reboot of activities
    Our biggest unofficial community is now more decentralized and is offering more opportunities to the community.

3. Near Venezuela
    Achievement → 21 active members in AstroDAO + Onboard of more than 200 participants into Near University + Venezuela developers leading several dApps

Side Quests

Making easy to create AMA banners with good quality

• Thanks to communities where I am involved, as a host I was able to invite project leaders as speakers on Twitter spaces (both projects received from @HaiVu):
  1. NEARamp AMA recording

1. Loozr AMA recording

In progress

1. The long-pending goal is finally concluded. We now have a curated list of wallets with the most active NEAReans. Thanks to @KriptoRaptor and thanks to @Kemal for erasing all the non-legible addresses.

2. We run a AMA with NEARamp. The design is on hold. The initiative will resume soon.

3. Content is now approved. The next step is to build the website code/or use a template.

Big hug, and

8 Likes

Hello Community,
Thanks, @FritzWorm for your support with our GENEARY Metaverse project.

We at the team are very thankful for your guidance and we are willing to return the favor with the Creatives DAO in several ways.

DAOs need a sustainable way of revenue to fulfill their initiatives, so we formally want to invite the Creatives DAO to reach an agreement for partnership and collaboration for mutual benefit.

Every project needs a robust community and certainly, you are the best fit to bring this awesome Metaverse to the level we want to achieve.

Our goal is to bring 1 Million users to our platform and we are sure we can reach it with this real collaboration.

I will be happy to discuss the opportunities we can collaborate with.

Best

6 Likes

Howdy chiefs

I hope you are all well! This is Larry coming back l with another of my update for the Project Ops team (subteam of the @ConciergeTeam)!

And down here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week ( 12.06 - 26.06):

Projects

Relsify.com Application for a grant from Proximity _____
TransFi.net Application for a grant from Proximity _____
Unnamed project Provide list of available launchpad for an unnamed project by @xCMonk _____
Sphere finance Application for a grant from Proximity _____
Yenna Tech Support to facilitate a grant from NF + intrcoduction with Aurora team in search for advisory support to build a bridge _____
Borewall Production Support to facilitate a grant from NF _____
RealityChain Connection with Awesome Near team to adjust project detail on the site _____
Near Mates Support in content distribution via @Near_Blockchain account _____
Ettle- cash-backed AUD stablecoin Giving leads on VCs connection _____

Have a lovely weekend you all! Cheer^^

6 Likes

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, under the NEAR Concierge team, in charge of supporting Defi projects, the Octopus app chains, and Infrastructure projects as follows:

And here is my bi-weekly report from 16th to 30th June

Defi Projects:

Spin Connect for partnership with MyConstant, Pawn Protocol, DODAO, Amplify news Paras x Spin partnership, coop with NEAR VN, NEAR Turkey Community Awareness & user acquisition
PawnProtocol connect with the Auction NFT marketplace, MOVE VC for funding, audit request Community Awareness
Fusotao support IDO preparation, reconnect with Smart pad, audit request Community Awareness
Incognito discuss node provider services, audit request Community Awareness
UPFI Amplify the testnet airdrop campaign with more than 5K participants Community Awareness
Forbitswap Follow up with Proximity Grant, connect with MOVE VC Grant follow up
Magellan first contact Setup meeting for support
Pine first contact - from ETH Setup meeting for grant application

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Update trading program on Huobi, 5 new summer batch appchains Follow up through weekly meetings & Community Awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP awareness in VN - making 9 medium articles, 12 tweets Community awareness
QSTN Finetune pitch desk together with NEAR insider for partnership Community Awareness
dAngle Fund Follow up Proximity grant Grant follow up
Autify connect with Metaweb VC for funding, OWS for recruiting dev, NEARity for mkt service Community awareness
Transak Connect with REF for partnership Fiat on-ramp Partnership support
TrustRecruit Finalize the proposal for grant application Grant application support
Onto wallet support airdrop campaign HOLD 2 EARN NEAR, sending reward to multiple wallet through nearsend Airdrop campaign reward sending & further collab
Spexi first meeting, drone fly-to-earn model, convince them to build on NEAR, instead of FLOW Follow up
Playfix first contact, from Polygon Setup meeting for grant application
Safepal Hardware + dapp wallet, Binance backer, propose same campaign like ONTO Community awareness

I. Conduct 2 airdrop campaigns with ONTO wallet x NEAR for onboarding new users.

1. In the 1st event period (Jun 15th - Jun 20th), a total of 15,550 users participated in ONTO & NEAR Protocol social media campaign , and 2,861 users were screened out according to the activity rules to get rewards.

2. During the 2nd event period HOLD 2 EARN NEAR (Jun 23rd - Jun 29th), there are 3022 users deposited into the NEAR chain addresses, among which 981 users deposited over 3 NEAR tokens.

In total, the campaign has created at least 5,833 new NEAR wallets. :rocket:

Thank you very much for all @nearconciergeteam @David_NEAR support for onboarding NEARcomers and amplifying the campaign news!

II. Support @nearity marketing agency for the funding request and get approval.

III. Join the #NFTCoNEARseurs initiative by @FritzWorm and @TheGo1denBull to shill quality NFT projects.

IV. Keep working on nearprojects.guide with Project ops (@FritzWorm ) & @MarcusNEAR to finalize the design

Barriers

*Audit program: no schedule for project to receive audit quotation from NEAR after applying

Finally, the tough times never last but tough people do. Brace ourselves @nearconciergeteam!

4 Likes