Introducing the Business on NEAR DAO

Congrats @chronear . As you see, my proposals sometimes approve :joy:

And my boring question to @David_NEAR @jlwaugh @Grace as soon as @chronear is Near Foundation employee (Near Core), will money for coordinating distributed back to Ecosystem DAO?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I don’t think so. It’s not Chronear’s money, it’s under the management of BONDAO, so it would be no different to how Grace and I sit on the MarketingDAO Council

Chrono is one of council in BonDao. Ok, I’ll make sure that money won’t distributed for “coordination” since January 2022.

Will be great to transfer 480N (- 120N October, November, December) back to Ecosystem Treasury.

1 Like

Lol thanks! Keep an eye out for a new forum post soon regarding the new BoN structure :trophy:

5 Likes

Good day @chronear ! It would be great to know how Business DAO spent 6240 Near from Near Community Treasury.

Thanks !

2 Likes

Hi Dacha, the model changed since February we have been operating as a team (@KSP, @bagosher and myself → see DAO council members) and we have been providing leads to @Nakameowdough, managing our leads pipeline and giving bonuses to community members that helped us by providing us qualified leads.

We need an influencer on YouTube/ TIKTOk and in twitter talking about NEAR.

But I got nothing for two projects which got grants in January. @Nakameowdough told me that my bonus was paid, but as I said I got nothing. And he recommended to send email to Grants@near.foundation, and I did (it was March). In the response they told me that I should wait till June/July. Few days ago I sent another email, just asking if there are any updates. No answer yet.

2 Likes

Same here, our team has been waiting on the payout of the referral bonuses as well. The grants team also told us to wait until end of June/ the beginning of July. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

@chronear is a founder of the DAO and NF employee. He left Business DAO in May 2022. He has responded to the DAO work, tracked results, and provided reports to the community on time; however, I couldn’t find any reports since October 21.

How did the DAO spend 6240 Near? What values did the DAO bring to Near Ecosystem and Community?

Cc: @Nakameowdough

1 Like