[Proposal] Add Magnus Dikese to Business on NEAR DAO

Hi everyone! I’m a active community member in the NEAR Ecosystem and I’d love to get more involved with the Business On NEAR DAO by joining the council of business-on-near-dao.sputnik-dao.near

I have a big entrepreneurial spirit, I’ve been a part of multiple start ups in the past and with a background in media and marketing I’ve been blessed to work with some renowned companies such as VRT, Clouds Media Group, GSK and Accenture.

Since joining the NEAR Ecosystem in 2021 I’ve been an active member of the Sankore 2.0 and the Flying Rhino Guilds, I’ve also enjoyed helping a solid number of projects and teams to be onboarded by the BoN DAO, therefore I want to continue contributing in a bigger way. I’m a connector at heart and hope to leverage my talents to onboard more projects into the NEARverse!

5 Likes

Happy to welcome you onboard @Magnus, thank you for all your contributions to Business on NEAR DAO since its establishment. You have shown relentless zeal and demonstrable interest in onboarding teams of builders and helping them find a home in our ecosystem. I will also use this opportunity to formally initiate the DAO restructuring exercise and this forum post will be used to corroborate it.

5 Likes