Introducing stats.gallery

Introducing stats.gallery

Are you new to the NEAR ecosystem? Not sure what to do next? Enter stats.gallery!

stats.gallery aims to be your friendly guide around the NEAR ecosystem. With badges, points, and easy-to-ready individual account statistics, stats.gallery is the one-stop shop for individual NEAR account statistics, while keeping everything friendly and colorful.

• Badges - Currently includes 6 earnable badges, including awards for NFT activity, deploying smart contracts, and staking with validators, with more on the way!

• Charts - Currently includes 4 custom charts, including top sending & receiving accounts, as well as a balance history chart, with more on the way!

• Points - Earn Internet points as you continue to be active on the network. Advance through the ranks to reach the sought-after “Nearkat” rank!

• Rank - See how your account stacks up against other highly active accounts.

• and more! - Not sure what to do next? Explore other accounts, read about the project, submit a suggestion, or visit the carefully-curated list of resources to guide you on your NEAR journey (NEARney? jourNEAR?).

Design Rationale

stats.gallery is not intended as a competitor to core resources like Wallet and Explorer. Instead, it’s a lighthearted guide and tool for everyone (beginner and seasoned Nearkat alike) to use and reference as an easily-digestible and fun dashboard.

Future Plans

• New Features - More badges, more charts, and the ability to easily share and embed widgets.
  • Community Governance - Turning over project maintenance to the community.
  • Leaderboards - Most active accounts, rich list??
  • and more! - Submit your ideas using the feedback buttons in the app.

What are you waiting for? Check out stats.gallery!

14 Likes

really awesome initiative - i hope we can start adding badges, reputation, events etc. and eventually it will become a map of NEAR ecosystem - where you can meet talent, work with each other, see who is doing a good job, etc.

great start

8 Likes

Incredible work @jacob and @danpodkovko!

Don’t slow down

3 Likes

Amazing! Love it!

I’d like to recommend the following Quests for consideration:

• Transferring Assets over the Rainbow Bridge
  • Adding Liquidity on REF
  • Farming on Ref
  • Minting an NFT
  • Buying an NFT
  • Draw on BerryClub

(I’ll also add these using the feedback button on the site).

3 Likes

hey @jacob the site seems awesome. But there is a minor flaw. In balance, staked amount is not visible. nut it is visible in explorer near.

1 Like

Hey @jacob great work! I wanted to share with you a project I’m working on that has a few parallels, as it’s also related to skill acquisition, -attestation and tracking.

Here’s a brief intro video about it:

And here’s a prototype:
https://bit.ly/3gVTCIp

Feel free to use anything from the design if it can be helpful. And let me know if you see some overlap, happy to jam on ideas!

1 Like