Initial Members to the Growth DAO

I am happy to announce the first 3 members of the GrowthDAO! :raised_hands:

@ross (rossgates.near) - Head of Growth at NEAR
@bryancolligan (bryancolligan.near) - Growth Hacker, 4x Founder, Data Artist
@sparx (sparx.near) - Artist at building relationships with scrappy effective growth projects

Thanks for your commitment to growing NEAR a for joining the DAO Council! :clap:

2 Likes

Business Development Activities December 2021 - January 2022:

For the first month of business development I have had 7 conversations with teams ranging from a top music industry business to brand new ideas looking to build. These include music, nft and social projects. I have connected these teams with Near partners such as Satori and Aurora and look forward to continuing these conversations to see where these developments can go.

Business Development Activities January 2022 - February 2022:
For the second month I continued to have conversations and follow up with projects and onboarded Aries protocol. Aries protocol received a grant and is looking good. I also helped with growth for Near apps.

Business Development Activities February 2022 - March 2022:
In this month I maintained and built relationships with the conversations I was having as well as exploring other endeavors with NFT projects. I also have maintained conversation and seen Aries protocol flourish. This also includes social support for Near Apps.

Nice innovations. This will certainly make the near ecosystem more exciting and brings growth to the ecosystem