I propose to create a creative Russian-Ukrainian-English speaking Guild "TRANSF🔴RM"

At beginning, we want to thank the channel Zavodil - YouTube
We found ourselves surrounded by some of the most fantastic people we meet in our lives.
Special thanks to the RU community without help and explanations that we would not have received the minimum necessary set of knowledge to move on to more complex tasks.
Thank you #humanguild for your trust, understanding and opportunity.
Thanks to everyone who helped:
Telegram: Contact @near_protocol
Telegram: Contact @near_prices
Telegram: Contact @nearup_bot
https://t.me/Mintbase
Telegram: Contact @parashq
Telegram: Contact @CreativeGuilds
Telegram: Contact @cryptonear
And we are glad to meet everyone with whom we are not yet familiar)))))

Guild Name: “TRANSF​:red_circle:RM”

https://www.sputnik.fund/#/dao/transform.sputnikdao.near

Guild Leader:
Sotov Valentin - infinitynft.near - design, marketing, ads creator, artist, writer

Leading special directions:
Korovay Inna - melodynft.near - artist, musician, SMM, muse, dreamer, traveler, cooc
Sahun Mykhailo - animem.near - artist, dreamer, traveler, home worker, gardener, designer
Yana Pugachova - yana.near - community and social media manager, script writer, translator, business developer
Grenyuk Vladislav - sanix.near - Android & iOS developer, future father and a very positive person

Mission: Developing the NEAR ecosystem by engaging and educating the wider community. Simplification of NEAR earnings for regular users. Direct support for NFT artists, writers and musicians.

The main goal of the guild is to unite such people as: software developers for mobile devices in the WEB, smart contract coders, designers, NFT artists, journalists, writers, advertisers, marketers, collectors, investors.
Anyone who has their own ideas and who sees their future in NEAR.

Together we will develop and promote all types of art, NFT, technology. Finance is a real use NEAR in everyday life. Gamedev. WEB 3 is our future!

Implementation methods:

1. Transform.red website

2. Educational cartoons

3. Wallet for Android and iOS

4. Promotion on social networks

5. Building and collating locations where you can transact in NEAR to bypass the legacy financial system. Update google maps with marked points noting where NEAR is accepted.

1. Now I am working on the creation of the transform.red NFT marketplace, the goal of which is to attract new users with several distinctive features: an attractive and understandable UX, the speed of smart contracts on NEAR, the creation of the first NFT museum in NEAR, the creation of a speculative NFT market. We are partnering with major bloggers. Our marketplace should become the backbone of our guild. All advertising and marketing activities will be focused on the marketplace. Plein airs, stocks, airdrops, speculations. The marketplace will become an aggregator for finding new creative people - artists, designers, developers and other people who will become members of TRANSFORM and direct all their efforts towards the development of NEAR.

It is the NFT artist who is the most active “mouthpiece” for the promotion of blockchain technology. An artist, writer, musician are always a public person, always an authority and an example to follow. When we can guarantee the sale of his NFT token, we can guarantee that NEAR will grow in popularity.

Timing:

First quarter - preparation of detailed technical specifications, work on the code, design, launch of the marketplace.

Second quarter - planning and conducting advertising campaigns. Active support of artists.

The third quarter and further - the development of the site and work with popular influencers to promote adoption. Collaborate directly with groups of collectors and artists.

1. The goal is to create a large series of educational cartoons that will better explain to new users what NEAR is and how to use it. At the moment, our group has already created two series of educational cartoons in Russian and English. The first series is “How to open a NEAR wallet”, the second is “How to earn NEAR”. We are currently working on a scenario - “How to use NEAR”. In the future, these cartoons will be posted on our NFT marketplace, in android and iOS wallets in the form of tutorials (help). Several animators have already been found who are ready to support this project.

Timing:

The first quarter - the main task is to focus on the development of our animations. Search for animators, screenwriters. We do at least three more episodes and integrate these cartoons on our website.

Second quarter - Working with other communities, producing educational cartoons for other projects.

Third quarter and beyond - Creating a library of our videos, integrating them into the Android and iOS wallet in the form of a convenient “HELP” item

1. We are actively developing a NEAR wallet for android (in the future we plan to start developing an iOS version). This software is critically needed, since almost every NEAR user who is not a developer has confirmed the need to create a user-friendly smartphone application. The development of the first version is approximately 60% ready.

Due to the fact that we tested the layout of our site and distributed more than 1200 NFT tokens to different people, I had to help a large number of people open wallets and learn how to use some NEAR services (More than 50 wallets were opened with my help and many of them continue are actively used). The distribution of tokens was carried out through this site https://transform.red and there, in order to receive an NFT, you need to answer questions. Many have asked about the wallet themselves.
I conducted a vote in NEAR chats asking if such a wallet is necessary and about 70% voted for its need. The voting is ready to be repeated, but now we will provide a video of the wallet)

As a result of conversations and observations, I propose the following table for consideration:

Снимок экрана 2021-07-28 в 04.29.28

Timing:

First quarter - Creating an android wallet. Conducting an advertising campaign in social networks.

Second quarter - Creation of iOS wallet. Conducting an advertising campaign in social networks.

Q3 and beyond - Improving wallets, integrating new functions into them.

1. We are active in social networks Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Telegram and our community is growing rapidly.

https://twitter.com/melodytransform
https://twitter.com/transform_near
https://twitter.com/TRANSFORMNFT
https://twitter.com/AnimemNft

Each of these channels is dedicated to promoting NEAR and our community. Basically, all subscribers were received within the last 3 months without using paid advertising and promotion methods.

1. A small undertaking that can have big consequences. We started to develop a google map on which we mark real places where NEAR can be used. We are going to continue to actively develop this area by issuing special NEAR bonuses to people who want to develop real places and shops where NEAR can be used bypassing the fiat system.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=ru&hl=ru&mid=1JDQHyLg3wwO9vYB67UELh4v8QRLo6Gc3&ll=48.423844892563565%2C28.233003018749997&z=7

Funding: Over the past two months, we have shown the effectiveness of the growth and development of not only our community but also our amazing speed of work, as well as a competent use of funds. (I received 2000N funding a month ago).

For the next couple month, we would like to see funding in the following volumes for projects:

-5000 NEAR
-2000 NEAR
-2500 NEAR
-1000 NEAR
-500 NEAR

In total 11000 NEAR for the next 2 month.

Sotov Valentin - infinitynft.near
E-mail: nft.transform@gmail.com
transform.red

tw: @transformnft
Telegram: Contact @nftinfinity

#transform #nft

3 Likes

This is really interesting!

What is the issue with using NEAR in a mobile browser? I’ve onboarded hundreds of people who like that option.

In your post I don’t see a clear breakdown of how the NEAR goes towards each project. Can you update or provide a table? Thanks!

1 Like

Wow, a mobile wallet app sounds great, must have!

Best of luck also on promo! Love your vids, learning has to be playfull. :partying_face:

1 Like

:red_circle: I tried to answer, I hope it worked out)))))

:red_circle: Thanks for the support. Only forward
Give me your near wallet)
:heart: