Funny Project - Exploring Mushrooms?

I recently stumbled upon this amusing crypto project called EDEN, based in Poland. There are quite a few blockchain projects that aim to connect with nature, but this one caught me off guard. It has a “Discover to Earn” concept where users get rewarded for walking in the forest, identifying edible plants, mushrooms, and water sources, and sharing this info on their app.

It’s funny to think that you can earn by simply marking locations of wild edibles on their map. It’s definitely an unexpected twist in the crypto world, combining nature exploration with blockchain technology.

What do you guys think? Does this quirky project have any potential? Let’s discuss!

11 Likes

Did you check compatibility and efficiency of NEAR as it is so underrated?

Looks so cool project, what other crypto facilities does this project give to users?

Indeed best project, we need to become nature lovers now, hope this project becomes most popular.

Just go with it, it serves for a good reason and i am pleased to participate in the program.

Can NEAR ECOSYSTEM absolutely work fine with this project “EDEN”?

Discover to earn, could you brief us, if this project is licensed for getting humans into forests openly? Could you elaborate…

Will the map work offline, there are quite many chances to get lost in forest?

I hope this will make revolution and make a good bond between nature and us, let’s support this project.

Forests are open homes, let’s go and chill, find some plants and medicinal herbs and get rewards, I am so excited and thrilled

How could this project bring huge change in long term?

How could this project bring huge change in long term?

Do you have a link to the project?