[Forum Meeting] Near Venezuela Members

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Martin Tarazona, espero mi acto de grado en Derecho en la Universidad Central de Venezuela.
Soy un entusiasta blockchain con varios años de experiencia, me gustaría aportar mis conocimientos en ambas áreas a esta comunidad, ya que considero que el mundo de la web 3 es un paso hacia la libertad individual, la cual inicia con la libertad financiera.
He finalizado con éxito el NCA y estoy a la espera de los resultados del NCP.

3 Likes

Saludos para toda la comunidad @Venezuela-Community.

Me tomé el tiempo de leer la presentación de cada uno de ustedes en el forum, Que bonito y enriquecedor conocer a las personas desde lo que son y lo que quieren ofrecer con sus conocimientos en otras áreas y el tener interés sobre la Web3 donde todos en comunidad podemos crecer y compartir opiniones para lograr fomentar el uso de Near a través de la educación

Yoselyne Nuñez , Caracas Venezuela.

Actualmente estudiando en platzi en la escuela de Blockchain y marketing digital.

CryptoEntusiasta con ganas de seguir aprendiendo cada día, no es el precio de una cripto, es el valor que nos ofrece la tecnología , el problema
que podemos resolver con el protocolo, la usabilidad del mismo . Near es la infraestructura para Web 3.0 .

Me enteré por @EmilyRdgz y no dude en seguir investigando.

Preparada para comenzar mañana el NCA y luego poder compartir los conocimientos adquiridos.

Pongo a la orden mi disposición en tiempo y entusiasmo para que la comunidad siga creciendo en lo que pueda colaborar, quiero formar parte de esta Familia.

yosecrypto.near
Twitter: @Yosecrypto

4 Likes

Hola NEAR Venezuela. Me llamo Gilberh Betancourt, tengo 19 años. Tengo 2 años de experiencia en este mundo crypto. Vivo en Venezuela, Estado Miranda.

No estoy estudiando actualmente, pero trabajo en lo que me gusta mucho, las cryptomonedas. Soy una persona que aprende muy rapido y me gusta mucho participar en todo lo que sea de crypto. No tengo experiencia en Marketing, ni diseño gráfico. Me entere de NEAR gracias a un evento que dieron cuando estaba en 2$ (hace un tiempo atrás). Me gusta lo rápida que es la red y lo segura que es.

Ahora estoy trabajando como promotor de la comunidad FreeHorse.

Un saludo a todos y espero que todos logremos nuestra libertad financiera, se les quiere

Near wallet: gilberth.near

4 Likes

Hola un saludo a NEAR Venezuela, mi nombre es Juan Carlos Betancourt, tengo 30 años, vivo en Venezuela La Victoria, estado Aragua

Actualmente estoy dedicado 100% a las criptomonedas y soy muy constante en lo que hago. Tengo 4 años en el mundo cripto, me encanta participar en cualquier tipo de proyecto nuevo y hacerlo crecer.

Mi profesión antes de las criptomonedas fue de jardinero. Hace poco me enteré del proyecto NEAR por mi amigo @jblm. Gracias a eso, ahora pertenezco al equipo de promotores Free Horses, una incubadora de proyectos basada en NFTs.

Mis expectativas para un futuro son la descentralizacion del mundo criptográfico.

Les mando un cordial saludos a todos

criptokingsnft.near

4 Likes

Saludos. Apenado por la tardanza en la respuesta. Si en este momento estoy finalizando una dApp en el DIR (Artemis Elearning) . Justo ahora tenemos la dApp en un site de pruebas para poder lanzarla a mainnet.

1 Like

Reconozco que no utilizo mucho este canal. trato de estar activo en los canales del Discord. Pero estoy convencido que acá en el foro hay mucha información de genera mucho valor.

1 Like

mainnet jorgeluiscuauro.near
testnet jcuaurotest.testnet
discord JorgeLuis#7951

1 Like

Hello everyone NEAR family

I am Yaneisia Hernandez, I am from Venezuela, I live in the city of Valencia, Carabobo State.

I am a Systems Engineer, I have higher studies in Information Management, and Master in Education, I am also a University Professor in the area of Computer Science at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.

I have worked with some design programs for social networks and my skills may include marketing.

I am Crypto enthusiast, and I would say rather passionate about the cryptographic world of its technology, and what it will bring for the future, the web 3.0, the metaverse, NFTs and everything that surrounds it, as well as the issue of decentralization. With respect to cryptocurrencies, I describe myself as a holder and investor, I am also a trader and by the way I love it, of course a long way to go, but I decided that this world would be the new stage of my professional and personal life.

From the above, I came to Near Venezuela, learning about it through Instagram, reading a post, I wrote to them and when they answered me, I was already enrolling in NCA, I considered the opportunity to learn about the crypto world and not only the fundamental and technical information of a cryptocurrency, but its technology and ecosystem, today it is much more than I imagined.

As for its ecosystem it is decentralized, focused on building a Web 3.0, with proof of participation PoS, with fragmentation and Smart Contract capabilities for the DApps that will make up its ecosystem.

What strikes me about Near?, the opportunities it gives to the community and to all those people or groups that have fruitful, open projects that make things easier for the owners of their token the $Near, in addition to its growth and expansion in such a short time and of course its commitment to the environment. An example of them is the Free Horses project of which I am part, and which was launched a few months ago with the idea of projecting their NFTs with utility and other projects in the future.

As an idea, I would like to develop a project on a platform to teach classes using blockchain and metaverse, and teach NearProtocol technology.

And to finish my presentation, I thank Near Venezuela for the opportunity to be part of this family and a@blm for all the support received.

Yaneisia.near

3 Likes

Hello my name is Neptali Perdomo, Venezuelan. I am currently 45 years old.

I live in Distrito Capital (Caracas), I have 3 years of experience in the cryptoworld, especially on the Binance platform, performing staking, spot and futures trading, and adding some liquidity to the pools, in addition to handling different DeFi protocols.

Professionally, I work in advertising and marketing, then I learned about the NEAR protocol project and I think it was what I needed to continue learning much more about blockchain technology, making my first certification in blockchain with the NCA certification.

I am currently starting in the NFT Free Horses project promotion group and learning much more about all the NEAR Protocol tools and I find myself supporting the NEAR Venezuela community in the social networks of Telegram, Twitter and Discord.

I say goodbye thanking you for the opportunity to collaborate in the adoption and usefulness of the tools and projects that Web 3.0 can offer us all as visionaries of a better future for all humanity.

NEAR wallet: nepska.near

3 Likes

Hello, a cordial greeting to the entire Near Venezuela community.

My name is Daniele G. Reccardo. And I live in Caracas, Venezuela

I have a degree in Industrial Administration, graduated from the Universidad de Oriente, Monagas nucleus.

I have worked as an administrator in service manufacturing companies and also in financial companies such as exchange houses. I am currently working in a public company.

I am an enthusiast of cryptocurrencies, I have participated in small cryptocurrency projects in Venezuela, some good, others not so good. I follow cryptocurrencies since 2017

I started following a cryptocurrency since 2017 but little by little it was taking over from the market capitalization and lowering its position, but that’s how I met bitcoin and made a small purchase to see its evolution and that led me to be able to buy one later mining machine and I became more excited about the world of cryptocurrencies and their fabulous technology, which is what most caught my attention.

I met the Near community through social networks, where I was investigating that they have many education programs and courses where you can evolve towards the web 3 where I think the world is currently going.

I started and finished the NCA course, which seemed very good to me especially because it deals with basic issues, but I hope to continue advancing to another level and keep learning more about all the technology and advances every day. Additionally you can also your projects or ventures based on this Blockchain technology.

I am currently as a rookie promoter of Freehorses doing promotions of all Near Protocol products, and the crypto world.

What I like about Near Protocol is its wide community where they can help you and it serves as leverage for you to carry out future projects.

Daniele2108.near

5 Likes