[FINISHED CONTEST] SONG CONTEST with NxM!

1 Near sent to all the minters in the store.

Anxious to see your songs! @guiltyangel @musicbyNEAR @duOCELOT @IgbozeIsrael @JohnX

2 Likes

Hi @marianeu, I made mistake on the first upload without any song, please remove it, thanks you.

You have to burn it, look for the fire icon underneath the art

2 Likes

Hi @marianeu and all, I already uploaded song and tweet my url: https://twitter.com/trandagdat/status/1450134938146127879

Comment if you want 01 version also. Thanks,

1 Like

I have same issue also. @marianeu can you help out?

soā€¦ to win need just send a song as many times as possibleā€¦
winner can upload just any random music file( even steel from inet? even 1 min of silence?) - nobody care about quality of creationā€¦ ?

1 Like

@denni_wild When you filled in form, you have to commit about your rights of music. And this is a song contest, guys. No one will accept to choose a song with 1 minute silence as a winner.

For quality of creation, since it is just a fun contest, and of course, we donā€™t have a judge like American Got Talent, so I think your concern may not solve.

Let make it easy and enjoy the contest if you want.

1 Like

@marianeu I have this problem uploading my file. It displays for hours without getting done.

1 Like

I am gonna join this

2 Likes

Done , 50 NFT sent to all my friends :shamrock::shamrock:

3 Likes

@nearnad @johnX have you applied in the google form?

1 Like

Yes, I didā€¦ I am already a minter in the createbase store on mintbaseā€¦

I just resubmitted my form

1 Like

sending 1N to bangsat0706.near, freedomandflow.near, linhairdrop.near

Anxious to see what you mint

everyone is set up to mint

2 Likes

Done. https://twitter.com/Sleezy_Moss/status/1452037439665545223?s=20
Waiting for people to reply with their near wallet and transfer it.

1 Like

Hi @marianeu , today is Oct 24th. Do you need any help to sort out the winner on next 2 following days?

Just to backup, this is my tweets https://twitter.com/trandagdat/status/1450134938146127879 and you can double-check the quantity of transaction by history on NEAR blockchain.

1 Like

THIS IS OVER! We will be announcing the winner soon!

@reginamintbase @vandal

1 Like

@vandal @marianeu

1 Like

Hi @marianeu I saw your selfie yesterday in Lisbon. Hope you have a great time.
By the way, I am curious which song shilled yesterday on #NEARCON? May I have a record video of this moment?

1 Like

Hey everyone

@guiltyangel @JohnX @Sleezy_Moss @dmitryne @NearNad @IgbozeIsrael @denni_wild @duOCELOT

So me and @vandal planned this contest to be something, but it turned out to be very hard to control.

We noticed that we do not have access to the NFT if it is not listed for sale. This was a mistake, sorry :slight_smile: living and learning, right? As this was our first contest, these kind of things sadly happenā€¦

I am so lucky though! Yesterday I was here at NEARCON and I met a guy from Stats.Gallery. And he wrote some code and was able to discover the number of transactions in our smart contract for each person!

So this is the result of that:

DEAR WINNERS: SEND ME YOUR SONG VIA TELEGRAM @mariamintbase so I can show them around here today!

Winners are:

1. Dimitryne.near
    2.guiltyangel.near
  2. freedomandflow.near

wasem_simon.near & sleezymoss.near did only 3 and 5 transactions. What do you think @vandal ?

I promise the next contest will be more organized. We are all learning hehe:)

3 Likes