[FINISHED CONTEST] SONG CONTEST with NxM!

Hi @marianeu , I think it had mistake here. I sent to 79 wallets but just only 19 transactions because I use function multi transactions to send to multi-account at the same time. Would you like to check on my transaction details?

1 Like

@guiltyangel thank you so MUCH for pointing that out! Joao, our developer, is taking a closer look into it right now!!!

1 Like

I thought the instruction was to mint 50 tokens of the songā€¦
Tweet about the URL of the song in the mintbase createbase store then have your friends personally comment their near wallets under the tweet

Then weā€™d send the tokens to the near wallets that were evidentially commented under the songā€™s URL tweet

Just a thought @vandal @marianeu

1 Like

Hello, JoĆ£o from Mintbase here.
I got the following results (not ordered) on how many wallets you transferred to:

results
  'wasem_simon.near': 50,
  'freedomandflow.near': 38,
  'sleezymoss.near': 0,
  'mintbasecommunity.near': 0,
  'tanecsna.near': 1,
  'dmitryne.near': 75,
  'guiltyangel.near': 126,
  'minato_1.near': 0,
  'duocelot.near': 2,
  'ibohigboze.near': 0

This is what I did: scanned all the transactions on the createbasecontests.mintbase1.near contract, filter out all the function calls to nft_batch_transfer method. Then, based on the call arguments, I sum all the wallets you sent it.

3 Likes

Winners are

1. guiltyangel.near
  2. dmitryne.near
  3. wasem_simon.near
  4. freedomandflow.near

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for your recalculation. However, to input in your scan computation, I guess it also need to review again. My sent-wallets just 79 accounts (since I have excel file to count it), but it is counting at 126.

I have no idea how it did since I am a non-IT guy. However, I think you may exclude something here for correct result.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners. I will mint more next time.

3 Likes

Winners can submit payout proposal to sputnikdao for 10 Near. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @marianeu. This is my payout proposal. Please approve: SputnikDAO

1 Like

Hi , where can i get information to do it?
Thank you

1 Like

@marianeu Here is the link to my payout proposalā€¦ please vote

1 Like

Visit the website SputnikDAO

Click on create new proposal

Select payout proposal

Copy the link of this forum and paste in the forum link field

Write the purpose of the payout "which is that you are a winner of the createbase NxM song competition in the ā€œdescriptionā€ field

Then the rest is simple, just follow the prompts

2 Likes

so we are voting actively right now on @JohnX (freedomandflow), @dmitryne and @guiltyangel @blusw for the 10Near payout :slight_smile:
The 6,5 N will only be transferred if there is the real interest to open a new store! :slight_smile:

wasem_simon.near i really need your forum handle :slight_smile: @blusw

3 Likes

How to show interests to make own music storie?

1 Like

Thank you, for supporting

1 Like

It would be to affirm you want to open your store, then you could submit payout proposal and then send the link to your store here :slight_smile:

Ye, affirm to open store, next step Is i Need to put purposal to stutnikdao?

1 Like

yes, for 6,5 N (as you are 1 of the winners)

1 Like

Hey, not sure yet how to do it

i just see create DAO, and there are fields that i dont know what i suppose to fill

Am i on wrong place? (https:// www.sputnik.fund/#/select-dao )

@blusw you need to submit payout proposal to SputnikDAO , put the link OF THIS POST ( [FINISHED CONTEST] SONG CONTEST with NxM! - #64 by blusw) in there and the amount of near! :slight_smile:

1 Like