DamnThatsCrazy New Sr Community Mod Intro Post

Hey everyone my name is Osaze, you can call me DTC or “DamnThatsCrazy”, I’m the new Sr Community Moderator for the moderator team.

A little bit about myself, I have a decade of experience in Blockchain Technology,Content creation and community management. I spent the better part of my time creating content for a youtube channel of around 30,000 subscribers creating custom video game,pop culture, and other video content while simultaneously using crypto to transact for goods and services.

During 2020 like most of us I started exploring the DeFi side of things. Lurking around discord,telegrams, meme tokens, NFTs, and online communities who were all riding the newest wave of excitement that swept through the space. In 2021 is when I became an active participant in multiple ecosystems like Algorand,Solana,Ethereum and others. Participating in and advising on multiple projects and becoming a micro influencer in certain circles.

I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with a group of dedicated, kind and passionate individuals who are forward focused, and driven to bring the next billion people to the web 3 space.

I’m looking forward to engaging with you all.

Best,

DTC
Near Foundation Sr Community Moderator

17 Likes

Welcome DTC,

Glad we had some chances to talk before seeing this topic. All the best for your exciting journey with many unexplored things ahead! :fist_right:

2 Likes

Hey Osaze, I’m happy that we can work together! Wishing you everything good in your new journey with the NEAR community! :man_astronaut:t2::rocket:

1 Like

Glad to be here, thank you! :raised_hands:

Happy to work with you as well, looking forward to enjoying this journey! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats pal.
This calls for celebration :partying_face:

Welcome @DammnThatsCrazy !!

Welcome Osaze! I wish you all the best in your new role

What’s your Near social?