My name is Andrii Lytvynenko. I am 27 and I live in Southern capital of Ukraine – Odessa. I have been a professional poker player. I have been studying marketing and recently I have started to work with enterprise. I have an experience of involving people into different sport events, activities, fairs and etc.
Odessa is famous for its hospitality and sense of humor. Moreover, we have a lot of IT-specialists, that like creating products for a Global market.
I became a holder and a fan of Near after your live Meetup in Kiev.
It was a surprising coincidence, that as soon as I managed to rent a conference room for 280 people in Odessa and gave technical task for developing NFT like tickets, the next day I saw a message in TG NEAR RU ANNOUNCMENT about your interest in collaborating and working with people, who will build NEAR community IRL.
My main goal for this event is to collaborate all my friends in this industry, meet new people, share knowledge and make an emphasis, first of all, on the active networking between participants, in the result of which people can become partners.
I am going to have 8 speakers from Crypto industry and IT area. The accent will be on possibilities of developing in Near the ecosystem and company Double Top.
Planning Event – Crypto Networking
- Date - 05.03.2021 (in the process of approval)
- 280 people – 260 tickets/ 12 invite/ 8 speakers
- Ukraine, Odessa – Premier Hotel 5*
14:30 – 22:00
- 14:00 – 14:30 welcome cofee
- 14:30 - 18:30 4 speakers – 30 minutes + 10 minutes questions
- 18:30 – 19:30 Festive buffet
- 19:30 - 21:30 4 speakers - 30 minutes and activities from partners.
- 19:00 festive buffet and activities for productive networking in the community
- Topic - Blockchain development and integration / Earning opportunities for investors/ Web 3.0/ Prospect for the IT industry/ The importance of Networking to improve Market Understanding
Speakers - @gnat777 – CEO Doubpe Top. Top 1 influencer Ru speak region. doubletop.io
Alex Shevchenko – CEO Aurora aurora.dev
Eugene LOZA - CEO excavo.finance
Adamova Elena - speaker, coach, networking maker, associate professor at the university
4 speakers – coming soon
- To build connections and rapid exchange of information within the community.
- To organize a pleasant and rewarding vacation that the participants will want to repeat.
- To show perspectives for WEB 3.0 for the IT industry.
- Relevant Links
Odessa region is safe to host an event according to the latest COVID statistics, but the vaccination certificate or negative Covid test are needed in order to visit this event.
Hotel conference room (good for large events)
280 people – 255 tickets/5tickets free contest for social media/ 12 invite/ 8 speakers
14:00 – 22:00
The approximate date event is 03/05/2022 – subject to change
Rent conference room - $900
Coffee break - ~$1300
Festive buffet - ~$7000
After party for speakers and VIP tickets – 2000$
Rent hotel room for 8 speakers – 800$
Transfer for speakers - $1600
Promotion for the events - $300-3000$
DJ – 500$
Optional equipment – 300-1000$
Full estimated costs $14500 - $17500
** Costs may change
First wave nft tickets – 50x50$
Two wave nft tickets – 90x90$
Three wave nft tickets – 110x110$
VIP tickets after interview – 5x500$
prices are pending approval.
What do I need to do in order to get informational support from NEAR and a grant that will cover a part of the costs? I am ready to brand the event, as I am very loyal to the ecosystem and I want NEAR to move forward. In case of a successful event, I would be happy to consider the possibility of further cooperation and the regular organization of NearMeetUp in Odessa.
I also would like to know if people from your team could help with placing NFT tickets on Binance? I am attaching the first layouts that can be improved.