¡Crypto Beer!

Marketing Starting Plan

The goal is to start a community of users of NEAR and the plan to achieve that goal is to run a marketing campaign.

A simple and efficient plan is the best way to do it:

Promoting NEAR in several events where we will sell the “CRYPTO BIRRA” with the NEAR logo and a QR code to open a new wallet (birra means beer, and crypto birra sounds very cool here).

1. Target user with a drink of NEAR scan the QR code with their smartphone
  2. QR code will open a form that the user will fill
  3. On this form there are instructions to follow NEAR social networks and NEAR/BEER Instagram, where they also have to tag 5 friends of them (Another possible users will know about us)
  4. We will receive the form from the user with all the information needed and we will fund their new wallets
  5. Community Growth will be manage through Telegram & Instagram** teaching them about NEAR protocol, posting news about NEAR, promotions, events and others.

Marketing Strategy

With a great community and strong technology in the background, we will address a broad audience.

To continue growing even more, we will begin to carry out social campaigns to help entrepreneurs use new technologies such as the NEAR protocol.

The following activities will be carried out:

• Keep Instagram audience active with information of value and growing the followers with key partnerships with influencers.
  • Strategic alliances with other projects that seek the growth of NEAR in Venezuela like “NODO58” (proposal under construction that will be presented in the future)
  • Interviews with entrepreneurs in the blockchain area in Venezuela to talk about NEAR/BEAR, finances, blockchain, and other related topics. (This will be posted on Instagram TV)
  • Go advertising with hoarding, radio, tv and others.

Even when is difficult to attract people’s attention on an unfamiliar subject, we will get them involved with NEAR protocol by having a connection with BEER in a funny and functional way, opening the door for other interactions in addition to a payment gateway.

It is a about of how to reach the public, and this will be made with a marketing strategy that is very clear now, and that will evolve as marketing actions are carried out and the results are evaluated.

3 Likes

Yes, I understand this is a bit different than most hackathons, as there are bounties along the way. The first bounty is for ideation, and earns 10, the second for presentation, 20 NEAR, and so on. You need to have done the first 3 in order to also do the final. More details on the Hackathon overview page as well: Hackathon - Createbase

As far as your presentation, it is lacking a lot of the information you included in your first ideation.

If you want a basic outline of slides, this is a pretty tried & true format: The Only 10 Slides You Need in Your Pitch - Guy Kawasaki

You don’t have to use that, but it may help frame your plan.

My question for your next steps are:

• Is your project primarily being used to connect people in the beer community, while introducing them to NEAR/Web3?
  • Is your project primarily to educate about NEAR/Web3 using beer to draw them in?
  • Is your project primarily focused on a local economy (Venezuela’s breweries) to use NEAR/Web3 to address their very real challenges?

I think any of these is extremely worthwhile and admirable, and would be good to get clarity on what/why/how.

We are going to wait on approving the payout for this stage until you can flesh out your slides a bit more.

Please be in touch with any questions!

4 Likes

Thanks for your guidance @enidavis

The intention of this project is to attract people in Venezuela to the Near community. Using social events as the perfect time to introduce customers to the Near protocol, giving them the pros of using the wallet to pay for drinks and as a saving account for their money, a gateway for financial services and more.

A plus, BEER token is on the internet so it could attract more people world wide. And the marketing could be execute in a very similar way in Argentina for example. (There is need for financial services also at the same time there are resources and people with many capacities)

BEER HACKATON V2_compressed.pdf (2.0 MB)
BEER HACKATON V2 PDF

This is an idea that is being developed right now in this hackathon, any guide, criticism, or other ideas are welcome. :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello meerkat fellas !

I just want to update you all on what we have been working on.

It has been an awesome week in our local business making beers and wines, people are loving our products and we want to take advantage of that to create interest and bring more people to the near community.

We are currently in the NCD program and we have learned so much that we have many ideas for projects we can implement very soon.

For example, the NCD program will allow us to create a stable coin, the “BEER token” which will be fixed to a USDT, BUSD, or USDC and people will use it to pay for beers in local bars and pubs.

We will create a METRICS section on this post so we can keep track of the impact we are having in the NEAR Hispanic community. For example, we can expect 10% of people who attend our events and meeting to stick with us as new members of the community but also we can use the BEER token to keep track of product sales.

We are just complementing our marketing project with new ideas that can be easily implemented and we are very excited to see how this develops.

thank you all and well keep in touch! :beers: :champagne:

5 Likes

Hi @enidavis ! Could you help me with this. Thanks in advance.

What we have to do if the proposal status is expired ?

5 Likes

Hi FritzWorm, I’ve created a new proposal for a 20N payout to you

I also created a proposal to lengthen our vote period to avoid this in the future :grin:

6 Likes

Hello everyone here is our video presentation for the crypto-beer:
:beers:

@FritzWorm

5 Likes

=) V2.

8 Likes

Hi @starpause hope everything is going great.

Please check the video payout also expired like the last time hehe the vote period again wasnt enough :sweat_smile: :grin:

Could you help us one more time with it ? Thanks in advance!

crypto beer 3

5 Likes

@FritzWorm Sorry about that! Got the payout approved. Can’t wait for more updates about all the exciting initiatives :grin:

4 Likes

I am all in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

you can count on me

4 Likes