Creator Economies : Ownership Economies : Jobs in web3 : > Introduction into the Krisullis DAO

Education as a tool and a system is changing.

Are we collectively aware of how emerging generations will engage, grow and thrive ?

This awareness helps us provide
enhanced versions and new-age systems that enable people to think, develop faculties and have better decision-making abilities

• all from a more empowered place within themselves.

To that end, we are fostering the environment for such inspiration, wisdom and the intellectual tools to support such transformation at an individual and collective level everywhere.

We want this to be easily accessible and easy to adopt.

We want people to now that they are supported wherever they are in their journey

that there will always be the right resources when people operate from a mindset of resourcefulness.

I CAN is the feeling tone here.

We want people to know that any setbacks and blocks can be dissolved and released from a space of allowance and being in the receiving mode.

I ALLOW is the feeling tone here.

We believe that technology is an emanation of thought. And that thought can be mindfully translated into innovative things when we nurture the powerful expectation that we are worthy of the things that we want to feel, experience, achieve and facilitate for others in life.

I AM WORTHY. I AM ENOUGH is the feeling tone here .

Krisullis is a word derived from the Greek word, Khrusalis, the space where the caterpillar goes into the cocoon and emerges as a butterfly.

**Our Beliefs within Krisullis ** :

• We believe that with new and evolving needs across the global socio-economic landscape, there are aligned individuals, groups as well as those running businesses who are going to require a change in the way we understand our world and pro-actively make powerful and important changes to thrive .

• We believe that we are much more resourceful when we come together intentionally and with the mission to support others through volatility and these kinds of changes that are now more evident than ever!

This space of reverence, deep compassion, appreciation becomes the starting point to create value, discover tools and systems to make qualitative decisions, to reciprocate this same support to other members in turn!

Sputnik doa address:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/krisullis.sputnik-dao.near

So how is Krisullis that place ?

• We are excited to be within NEAR ecosystem!

• We are cultivating that space to invite you in, to let you know that you can begin or continue your growth wherever you are in your life’s journey

In this space you will have the freedom to be YOU , to connect with others JUST LIKE YOU, to have the space to decide your pathway(s)

Creation is an intrinsic part of the human evolutionary process, and one that we within Krisullis believe in harnessing intentionally.

This means that all of our members are creators and through the experiences we will support your being and becoming creators who create and enhance the value of life and others’ lives everywhere.

You are limitless.

We want to help you tap into your limitlessness by providing you those opportunities to get clearer about how you want to create value, how you want to support others and through that paradigm, you will in turn find and feel fulfilment.

Thriving is deeply connected with relationships. We advance whenever we decide to teach, guide, hand-hold, support others. The more that we operate from this awareness, the ore we start to see how many possibilities and ways we can serve and solve things.

And who is Krisullis for ?

We welcome diverse and unique perspectives and value because we believe that this very diversity truly represents how rich and full the world of creation already is.

Creators, coaches, job seekers all have a place within the Krisullis

If you want to create value, work with communities, start your own project, find peers, be guided by experts to support your personal and business goals

Krisullis is for YOU !

We want to get to know you better, support you and tell you about our ways we are supporting others.

Come join the vibrant, warm and welcoming space, Krisullis by connecting with us here (http://t.me/krisullis)

Within Krisullis, you will always belong !

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. A place where we BElong
I CAN
I ALLOW
I AM WORTHY and I AM ENOUGH

I AM WITH you and I welcome others too.

1 Like

Looks greeat! Joined the community already on telegram.

What is the roadmap for this guild by the way?

2 Likes