[CONCLUDED] metatronic 4

Musical Project

Proponent: Isa Danoninho
Near Account: isadanoninho.near

Objective:
The Metatronic is an electronic party focused on Dj Set that happens in the metaverse. No main streaming, it is an experience created for you to travel and teleport to the atmosphere that the dj wants to take you. There is no electronic style of music, the style is to be good and artistic. Metatronic is a movement that is being built. A new movement that brings essence in the sound, history, content, space, diversity. The Metatronic goes beyond music, it is an artistic experience, that is why it always hosts an art exhibition on the day.

Justification (benefits):
Offer the Metatronic to celebrate some of the projects created within the Gambiarra.
Mounting an event coupled with the exhibitions of arts created within the DAO. Enable the visibility of visual artists, creating an event to bring people together, to exchange artistic experiences through music and art.
To encourage artists to produce more art and to get to know the work of other artists.

Project:
Produce visual material, advertise within communication channels, hire DJs, assist in onboarding the DJs if needed, set up the party, set up the exhibition, produce the event and assist in recording the sets.
Buy artwork for the party’s exhibition and send it to dao’s portfolio, to compose the collection, encouraging artists to produce visual material.
A 3h event with two DJ sets. Timeline: Once approved, talk to gambiarra members and choose which project will be part of our party.
Executed within the month of May.

Budget:
Production - 250usd
DJ set 1 - 100usd
DJ set 2 - 100usd
USD50 to buy artwork for the show
TOTAL: 500usd

2 Likes

I want to take advantage of this and leave the links to the other editions, with their reports, so that you can analyze the frequency and visitation data inside the party.

Metatronic 1
Metatronic 2
Metatronic 3

One more thing that I would like to bring to the agenda, would be the withdrawal of the funds of the DJs and the purchase of artwork before the project is completed.

The fall of Near’s value in relation to the day the project was funded has caused me problems when paying the DJs, because the agreed value with them is 100usd and sometimes it happens that the value decreases significantly, for example, this month the difference is 33% of the agreed value.
And I can’t afford these differences of values every month.
Since in my payment this is also plausible to happen, but I already have conditions to deal with my adversities.

My suggestion is that I can withdraw these amounts to my wallet, freeze them in the new stable coin at NEAR, and when the DJ’s work is done I will pay them and put the transfer receipt with my final report.

The same thing for the art purchase amount, I need this in advance so I can buy the art during the event, not after the event is over.
But this value I think can be withdrawn between 3 and 5 days before the event, without the need to use stable coin.

@Dazo @Ghini @filmesdeinfiltracao I would like to try to work out this possibility with you, please check this information.

2 Likes

EN :us: :us: :us:

Good evening community!

First of all I would like to thank all the people who somehow strengthen the project.
All the fruits are harvested thanks to the teamwork and the dream of breaking barriers and performing a quality project at all levels, and always adding as many people as possible.

In this edition, at the council’s request, one of the DJs was allocated to the opening of an exhibition, the WORLD INTERNET DAY, and the other would do the Metatronic solo.

This month was a very atypical month, with many difficulties, learning and evolution.

Initially the idea was to host an international DJ, but unfortunately he got COVID and couldn’t deliver the set in time.
In the rush to replace the line up, I managed to find Fbio Nog and Micha, who is already a member of our community (@michanascimento).

Micha, who had already played at the second edition of Metatronic, joined the opening of WORLD INTERNET DAY (project run by @cleusaraven and @macieira ), with a sound influenced by House, Nu Disco, Synth Pop, Italo Disco and New Beat.

Link Soundcloud: Stream Micha music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Fbio Nog, is a new member within the protocol, so I did all the process of explaining the ecosystem, create portfolio, teach how to enter and use the metaverse.
The artist brought a mix of sounds characteristic of the 80’s with dark and involving beats, futuristic and street, with complex beats and unconventional construction.

Soundcloud link: Stream fbio nog music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

The recording studio is my home, and I always invite DJs who live in São Paulo to record their sets here.

I’m the one who sets up the scenography, develops the decoration objects, does the image capture, edits and animates the video, synchronizes the audio, renders and uploads to YouTube.
The DJ brings his equipment and leaves here leaving me the audio.

Link YouTube Metatronic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA

Link YouTube Set Micha: @ WORLD INTERNET DAY // Micha // May 17th - YouTube Link YouTube Set Fbio Nog: @Metatronic // FBIO NOG // 29 MAI 2022 - YouTube

I also make the flyers for the events.
Link NFT Flyer WORLD INTERNET DAY: World Internet Day on Mintbase
Link Flyer METATRONIC: METATRONIC IV - FBIO NOG on Mintbase

I’ve been learning how to make VOXEL ART, so I’ve been striving to build things that go with the set, to bring the decorative experience into the metaverse as well.
In this issue of Fbio Nog I was able to make a table that made mention of the decoration we used on the set.
And I want to try to make this a standard for the next editions, already thinking about the creation of objects during the set in the metaverse.

Regarding the flow of people in the parties, in total we took approximately 65 people to the plot, an average of 33 people per party, and in Metatronic the party remained full throughout the event, peaking with 14 people.

In relation to the purchase of arts that composed the gallery this month, the value gave to buy 10 NFTs, unlike last month that the budget contemplated the purchase of only 3 arts.

The divulgation was done through the social networks Instagram and Twitter, through Telegram in more than 15 crypto community groups, many of them from the NEAR community; through WhatsApp in groups and inviting individually people who are interested in the theme; through Discord in the metaverse communities.
The DJs have also done their part in promoting the event, posting on their networks and inviting people from their environments to participate and allow themselves the experience.
In addition there is the event and whomp function within Cryptovoxels, and I used both to attract people who were online at the time of the party.

I am very happy with the realization of this project, with the reach we are having, the growth, and how many people are touched and benefit in some way from this project, after all we are making art independently.

The plans for the future are to finally bring the international DJ who plays a more 80s sound, to update the Instagram that already has more than 70 followers, and to bring a more attractive meta decor.
I will leave pictures of the processes and proofs in the next comments.
PAYMENTS

QUOTATION OF THE DAY: 5.733
50 USD FOR PURCHASE OF THE ARTS: 8.72 NEAR

Total purchase: 10 NFTs displayed in the gallery
value: 8.39NEAR

ARTWORK SENT TO WALLET: GALERIAGAMBIARRA.NEAR
LINK: galeriagambiarra.near on Mintbase

DJ SET MICHA: 100 USD - 17.44 NEAR
DJ SET FBIO NOG: 100 USD - 17.44 NEAR

PRODUCER: 250 USD - 43.6 NEAR

TOTAL: 500 USD - 87.2 NEAR

PT :brazil: :brazil: :brazil:

Boa noite comunidade!

Primeiramente eu queria agradecer a todas as pessoas que de alguma forma fortalecem o projeto.
Todos os frutos são colhidos graças ao trabalho em equipe e ao sonho de quebrar barreiras e realizar um projeto de qualidade em todos os níveis, e sempre agregando ao máximo de pessoas possíveis.

Nessa edição, a pedido do council, um dos DJs foi alocado para a abertura de uma exposição, o WORLD INTERNET DAY, e o outro faria a Metatronic de maneira solo.

Esse mês foi um mês muito atípico, de muitos perrengues, aprendizados e evolução.

Inicialmente a ideia era receber um DJ internacional, mas infelizmente ele pegou COVID e não conseguiu entregar o set a tempo.
Na correria de fazer a substituição do line up, consegui agenda com o Fbio Nog e com Micha que já é membro da nossa comunidade.

Micha por já ter tocado na segunda edição da Metatronic foi somar na abertura da WORLD INTERNET DAY (projeto executado pela Cleusa), com um som com influencias de House, Nu Disco, Synth Pop, Italo Disco e New Beat.

Link Soundcloud: Stream Micha music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Fbio Nog, é membro novo dentro do protocolo, então eu fiz todo o processo de explicar o ecossistema, criar carteira, ensinar a entrar e a usar o metaverso.
O artista trouxe uma mescla de sons característicos dos anos 80’s com batidas obscuras e envolventes, hora futurista, hora street, com beats complexos e de construção não convencional.

Link Soundcloud: Stream fbio nog music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

O estúdio de gravação é a minha casa, e sempre deixo aberto o convite aos DJs que residem em São Paulo que podem vir gravar seus sets aqui.

Sou eu que monto a cenografia, desenvolvo os objetos de decoração, faço a captação de imagem, edito e animo o vídeo, sincronizo o áudio, renderizo e subo pro YouTube.
O DJ trás seus equipamentos e sai daqui me deixando o audio.

Link YouTube Metatronic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA

Link YouTube Set Micha: @ WORLD INTERNET DAY // Micha // May 17th - YouTube Link YouTube Set Fbio Nog: @Metatronic // FBIO NOG // 29 MAI 2022 - YouTube

Além disso, sou eu que faço os flyers dos eventos.
Link NFT Flyer WORLD INTERNET DAY: World Internet Day on Mintbase
Link Flyer METATRONIC: METATRONIC IV - FBIO NOG on Mintbase

Eu tenho aprendido a fazer VOXEL ARTE, então eu tenho me empenhado a construir coisas que ornem com o set, para trazer a experiência decorativa também para o metaverso.
Nessa edição do Fbio Nog eu consegui fazer uma mesa que fazia menção a decoração que usamos na gravação do set.
E eu quero tentar tornar isso um padrão para as próximas edições, já pensando na criação dos objetos durante a montagem no metaverso.

Com relação ao fluxo de pessoas na festas, na soma total levamos aproximadamente 65 pessoas para a parcel, uma média de 33 pessoas por festa, sendo que na Metatronic a festa permaneceu cheia durante todo o evento, batendo picos com 14 pessoas.

Com relação a compra artes que compunham a galeria este mês, o valor deu para comprar 10 NFTs, diferente do mês passado que o orçamento contemplou a compra de apenas 3 artes.

As divulgações foram feitas pelas redes sociais do Instagram e Twitter, pelo Telegram dentro de mais de 15 grupos de comunidades criptos, sendo muito deles da comunidade NEAR; pelo WhatsApp em grupos e convidando individualmente pessoas que tem interesse no tema; pelo Discord nas comunidades de metaverso.
Os DJs também fizerem sua parte nas divulgações, postando em suas redes e convidando pessoas de seus meios a participarem e se permitirem a experiência.
Além disso existe a função evento e whomp dentro do Cryptovoxels, e eu usei ambas para atrair pessoas que estivessem online no momento da festa.

Estou muito feliz com a realização desse projeto, com o alcance que estamos tendo, o crescimento, e quantas pessoas são tocadas e se beneficiam de alguma forma com esse projeto, afinal estamos fazendo arte de maneira independente.

Os planos para o futuro, é finalmente trazer o DJ internacional que toca um som mais oitentista, conseguir atualizar o Instagram que já conta com mais de 70 seguidores, e trazer uma meta decoração mais atraente.
Vou deixar fotos dos processos e comprovantes nos próximos comentários.
PAGAMENTOS

COTAÇÃO DO DIA: 5.733
50 USD PARA COMPRA DAS ARTES: 8.72 NEAR

Compra total: 10 NFTs expostas na galeria
Valor: 8,39NEAR

OBRAS ENVIADAS PARA A WALLET: GALERIAGAMBIARRA.NEAR
LINK: galeriagambiarra.near on Mintbase

DJ SET MICHA: 100 USD - 17.44 NEAR
DJ SET FBIO NOG: 100 USD - 17.44 NEAR

PRODUCER: 250 USD - 43.6 NEAR

TOTAL: 500 USD - 87.2 NEAR

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading: Flyer Fbio Nog Metatronic.png…

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

EG :us: :us: :us:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I put together a tutorial for accessing the metaverse in Portuguese to make it easier for people new to the blockchain.

PT :brazil: :brazil: :brazil:

Ah eu esqueci de comentar que eu montei um tutorial para acessar o metaverso em portugues para facilitar o acesso para pessoas novas na blockchain

2 Likes

Um verdadeiro show! Parabéns @Isa_Danoninho por mais esse Metatronic! :boom: :tada: | A real show! Congratulations @Isa_Danoninho for another Metatronic!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes