[Concluded] an expression of art– you and rock´n roll

AN EXPRESSION OF ART– YOU AND ROCK´N ROLL

PROPONENTS:

Cleusa Raven

• Near account for payment: cleusaraven.near

Alexandre Macieira

• Near account for payment: macieira.near

PROJECT TIMELINE:

Virtual exhibition held in July 2022, with artists from the Gambiarra store.

PAYMENT HASH: NEAR

TITLE: An expression of art – You and Rock’n Roll

OBJECTIVE:

Our goal is to bring an exhibition of the Gambiarra store, where each participating artist shows through their art a remarkable fact in their life related to Rock’n Roll. Whether it’s about a show, a band, a song, an event…

JUSTIFICATION:

Rock is historically known for defying barriers, revolutionizing culture, behavior, language and fashion around the world. Facts that are closely linked to the works that our artists create. The group formed by the Gambiarra store believes that actions such as holding events and exhibitions generate growth in the network and show the strength of the collective in the Mintbase-Near network.

PROJECT:

History:

Emerged in the United States in the late 1940s, Rock came to establish itself as a countercultural musical genre.

The genre developed from other popular rhythms in the United States during the 40s and 50s, among the main ones are gospel, blues, R&B, jazz and country.

World Rock Day is celebrated on July 13, but this date does not refer to a milestone about the birth of the genre, the birthday of some creator or some creator of the style. The milestone to which the day refers was, in fact, a show, the legendary Live Aid, held exactly 37 years ago, in 1985.

In 1984, Bob Geldof composed and released the single “Do they Know It’s Christmas?” in order to raise funds to fight hunger in Ethiopia.

The single became one of the best sellers in UK history.

From there came the inspiration of Geldof along with musician Midge Ure to organize a benefit concert for the same cause, but not just a succession of artists on a stage in front of an audience: Live Aid was a simultaneous international mega-event, which took place at the same time in Wembley Stadium, London, and John F. Kennedy Stadium, Philadelphia, USA – and broadcast live to 100 countries in an estimated audience of 2 billion people in front of TVs, in one of the largest live satellite broadcasts of all time.

Through actions such as the Green Exhibition, World Internet Day, World Art Day, the Homage to the 100th Anniversary of the 1922 Week, as well as celebrations such as AMAR Exhibition, The Witch’s Journey Exhibition, the FEMINU Exhibition and the 4 Women Exhibition, members of the Gambiarra store has been increasing the engagement generated by the collective.

The Action: There will be a community-wide call for registration for the event. As there are more than 100 members in the community, a selection of 20 participating artists will be made who will exhibit 20 works of art inspired by the theme. At first the works will be organized at 3XR Space, but we hope to occupy one of the rooms in the new Gambiarra DAO building at Cryptovoxels, where we can hold an exhibition with all the works together.

Timeline:

The pre-event has already been organized since June 2022 through meetings and conversations between those involved.

From July 4, 2022, graphic materials and texts will be produced for the following week to be released.

From the 8th to the 12th of July, texts will be organized, posters and all publicity will be carried out, in addition to invitations in the Telegram, Whatsapp and Discord groups of the network of artists interested and active in NFT. All this content will also be available for disclosure on the social networks of Gambiarra DAO and the proponents.

An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll will be available virtually on July 13, 2022.

Budget: USD 500 in NEAR

USD 250 in NEAR to be paid to cleusaraven.near

CLEUSA´S TASKS

. Publicize and call participants through Twitter, Instagram, Gambiarra DAO’s Facebook and personal profile.

. Creation of the publicity poster

. Organize the event

. Assistance to participants

. Curating

. Create gallery in 3XRSpace

. Accountability when completing the project

USD 250 in NEAR to be paid to macieira.near

ALEXANDRE’S TASKS

. Publicize and call participants through Twitter, Instagram, Gambiarra DAO’s Facebook and personal profile.

. Organize the event

. Organize the structure of publications

. Assistance to participants

. Curating

. Accountability when completing the project

SIGNATURE: Cleusa Raven

cleusaraven.near

RESUME:

Cleusa Raven:

Curriculum Link: Cleusa Raven | Linktree

Alexandre Macieira

Curriculum Link: @alexandremacieira | Linktree

6 Likes

Long live rock! It will be a beautiful exhibition! I’m waiting for you @Ghini @Isa_Danoninho @michanascimento @Mayramendes @leorezz @igormoura @MartaMonteiro @Architect3D :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1mueDL4h6/

2 Likes
3 Likes

My contribution for this Exhibition

ROCK EXPLOSION

Rock Explosion

4 Likes

“MAGGOTS” is my contribution for this exhibition! :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Rock Stars” é o título da minha obra feita especialmente para a exposição sobre o Dia Mundial do Rock. Trata-se de uma compilação audiovisual de retratos digitais de personalidades do rock, feita desde 2007.

Tb fiz esse texto publicado ontem no instagram:

Então hoje é dia do rock. Dia do rock? Perguntou uma lenda viva do rock baiano ainda ontem. Lhe expliquei que a data foi inventada a partir daquele festival Live Aid, organizado por um tal Bob e que arrecadou algo como 150 milhões de libras para tentar acabar com a fome na Etiópia de 1985, especialmente após esse mesmo Bob pegar o microfone, olhar pra câmera e implorar para as pessoas doarem seus dinheiros. Teve outro Bob mais deslocado pedindo ajuda para os fazendeiros estadunidenses, e que acabou ajudando a criar outro grande evento para esse fim, mas isso é outra história. O fato é que esse gênero musical realmente merece ter seu dia, afinal quando o rock surgiu muitos diziam ser apenas música de adolescente, passageira. Passaram algumas décadas, tivemos o Live Aid que abriu portas para outros eventos de consciência social, e agora, 60 e tantos anos depois ainda escutamos rock. Mas a verdade é que eu só fui me ligar nessa data depois que comecei a vender minhas artes do keith, do kurt, do jimmy, da janis, do raul, do lou e de tantos outros não menos importantes ou malucos. E algumas dessas artes roqueiras compõem essa nova obra em vídeo e em NFT* (bem 2022, pq posso estar mais velho, mas corro atrás). Parabéns Rock, obrigado por tudo! We will rock you?

(IMA/Igor Moura, 13/7/22)

3 Likes

Minha contribuição :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :facepunch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf-MU8As5ip/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

:guitar: :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Visit Exhibition “An Expression of Art - You and Rock N Roll” Voxels

3 Likes

3 Likes

Exhibition “An Expression of Art - You and Rock N Roll” | Vibes by the C. 2 Learned Place | Realization: Gambiarra BRAZIL • Incentive: NEAR • Support: Mintbase | Producers: Cleusa Raven and Alexandre Macieira | @gambiarranear | Linktree

3 Likes

this bounty is open ?

1 Like

@gardana It’s not a Bounty, it’s an exhibition, if you want to participate just post the link here. But it is a voluntary exhibition.

2 Likes

thank u so much for info

1 Like

Visit: Voxels

2 Likes

Visit: Voxels

3 Likes

Que lindo que ficou!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Project Report

An Expression of Art - You and Rock´n Roll

Project status: COMPLETED

PROJECT ACCOUNTING:
An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll started on July 13, 2022, in the Vibes by de C. building, headquarters of Gambiarra DAO in Metaverso Voxel. We had an excellent reaction from this exhibition, so the period was extended until August 10, 2022, in addition to a gallery at 3XRSpace.
The exhibition included 14 arts by 14 artists, who created specific works for this exhibition and through their art brought a remarkable fact in their life related to Rock N Roll. Whether it’s about a show, a band, a song, an event…
@macieira was the curator responsible for assembling the exhibition at Metaverso Voxel and @cleusaraven for the gallery at 3XRSpace.

OBJECTIVE
The main objective of this Exhibition was to bring another creative challenge to the artists, encouraging them to create and engage, strengthening the collective of Brazilian artists in the Mintbase-NEAR network.

DISCLOSURE
The disclosure of the An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll project started on July 9, 2022 and lasted until July 13, 2022, through Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and Discord. After the entries, the artists had their arts featured on Gambiarra’s Twitter.

NFT Art for publicity I An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll

Gallery An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll I 3XR Space
https://www.3xr.space/custom/HQtTBXHMEDPc5U0rakyEXZ_sqxD71c6b7sFmM7Qwuf4?preview=true

Participants

NFT I An Expression of Art – You and Rock’n Roll

Instagram posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1mueDL4h6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfE7T6ugIg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Twitter posts

UPDATED PROJECT SCHEDULE:
Graphic materials and texts were produced as of July 4, 2022.
From July 9 to 13, 2022, publicity was carried out, in addition to invitations to artists in the Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord groups and also on the social networks of GambiarraNear and the proponents.

LEARNING:
Encouraging artists to create, to produce new art by topic suggestions has been very inspiring for everyone. In this way, there is a greater approximation and integration of the collective, with many exchanges of ideas and feedbacks.

ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS:
01 ROCK EXPLOSION I felipedevicente.near

02 – ROCKTZAR BY MAYRA MENDES I mayramendes.near

03 - HARD ROCK BY CLEUSA RAVEN I cleusaraven.near

04 - MAGGOTS | leorezz.near

05 - Rock Stars | igormoura.near

06 - JamesatLisbon2019 I martamonteirovix.near

07 - Punk Fuckin Roll I micheltavares.near

08 - Dinho I ghini.near

09 - SEPULTURA I isadanoninho.near

10 - Rockn’roll Leds Heart I marcospalhano.near

11- You and Rock’n Roll I iagods.near