You have now been added to Mintbase!

2 Likes

Here is the link of my mint, thanks <3

6 Likes

Growth as an artist

Neatwallet: eyesore.near

2 Likes

Hi dears,

Here’s my piece for this contest: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/KPqzrjdPWfnskIlkNkVZ1sL7ddCItpUA_5Qut7PYeoQ:inadao.mintbase1.near

Hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Belén

3 Likes

Hello!
Here is the Link to my piece :slight_smile:

Regards

4 Likes

Hello Gm Fam. I’d like to join too. Please add me to the mintbase as a minter.

near address : vanengs.near

1 Like

Hello! you have been added as a minter! :slight_smile:

SELF GROWTH
*Self growth or self improvement helping our strengths, and improving our mental health, and also heal relationship. There’s a lot of way by growing yourself as a woman/human :heart:

yonakawaii.near

SELF GROWTH on MINTBASE (click here)

5 Likes

My work for this open call. Thank you so much, INA! :heart::rose:

Rosa was my mother’s name, the Rose of silence and solitude. Rosa is also in my name, the Rose of thorns and martyrdom. Rosa is also the name of my daughter, the Rose that blooms. Seeds germinate, cells multiply, a thread of life that connects a mother to a daughter, from generation to generation, waiting for spring. Flowers. Rose, a body that blooms, withers, and dies. Life is latent in a seed until it is reborn: the eternal and transmuted Rosa.

“Be a Body (Rosae)”, by Rosi Morokawa. Etching, aquatint, inspired by microscopic images of human body cells. To be a body is simply to integrate with nature in its forms, which is often opposed to the body socially stigmatized by prejudice and discrimination. For Open Call “SEEDS” :sparkles:

rosasdulces.near

3 Likes

Hi! I’m interested. Can you add me in the store, here’s my address

elvatar02.near

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
Here’s the link for my Entry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I’m really interested can you add me to the store, please.
My address is toddpham.near

2 Likes

Hello! you are added!

Hello!
You are added!

1 Like

Hello!
You are added!

1 Like

A Woman’s Body Art

Near Wallet: genvergara.near

2 Likes

Hi INA DAO! here is my piece

thanks! :fountain: :cyclone:
LADRA

5 Likes

As a woman, we take our journey full of bumpy roads and different views of people that changes the way we think, act, speak and more - thus, throwing results. It’s like looking yourself in a mirror. One of you is broken, the other is dusty, or shiny, clean and just about to shatter. We welcome life trying to build our best reflection, that from scratches we can start building our new self again just like how seeds grow into flowers.

Hope you like my entry!

3 Likes

curious to know if you are a water sign?

1 Like

Here is my piece.
“This is my tribe. They are women, dancing with abandon, beneath the moon and the stars. You might not be born into your tribe, but you can alway choose what you become and where you belong.”
2805x3000px

4 Likes