[CLOSED] Reddit bounty active until november 2021

can’t find it, could you send me a link

1 Like

What about the once that miss the live stream how can we get more information about mintbass

We do make live streams on Instagram twice a month, and on twitter spaces twice a month.
We also host AMA’s on discord on thursdays.
Just follow our channels (twitter: @mintbase ; @createbase1 / telegram: Mintbase ; Createbase) we always keep them updated.

2 Likes

So, for October, who wants to continue or start?

@Monish016 @Psalmy @TRENDHEO

3 Likes

Hi @marianeu i wish to Continue.

1 Like

@marianeu i wish to Continue.

1 Like

I Would love to start

Okay. Great. @Monish016 you can submit payout proposal for 30USD in near, and @trendheo you can submit payout proposal for 100USD in Near for the month of september :slight_smile:

@Psalmy you can start this month of october. PLease reade the guidelines again.

2 Likes

Ok that’s nice…
How can I DM you Incase I have any question?

1 Like

Is it 30Usd or 60Usd for 2 accounts? Nearnft and mintbase?

1 Like

You can always DM me

1 Like

60 USD! You are right! Thanks for the awesome work!!! You really do new things and I really appreciate that.

1 Like

Hi , I have moderated NEAR NFT and Mintbase Reddit channels for the month of September, my reddit is u/danhdanh05 . Thank you ! Can I submit a proposal ?

2 Likes

Started already…
Don’t know if you e seen my posts :blush:

1 Like

Yes you can! 200 USD in NEAR. :slight_smile:

So for the month of October we have the following moderators:
@Monish016 u/monishq016 , @TRENDHEO u/nearMEME, @danhdanh269 u/danhdanh05 and @psalmy u/psalmyb

Did I forget to mention someone?

Let’s see what will happen this month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are starting the month with 172 members on the mintbase channel and 147 on NEARnft channel :slight_smile:
We would loooove to see these numbers going up.

Please post about news, about artworks you like on our platform, talk to people on other channels, send them to our channels, etc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be expecting super increase…
With team work we would achieve more…that I believe

1 Like

Contact them!! I totally agree!

Hello I’m aqualift2 on Reddit , I am a admin and moderation of Mintbase and NearNFT channels . Can I submit a proposal ? Please check for me . Thank you so much

1 Like