[Closed] Nearity - Social media, space, graphic, promotion projects | December

hello community, and @marketingdao-council

Nearity back here and express our proposal for December

1. Project Information

• Organization Name: Nearity
  • Proposal Title: August 2023 - Promoting Social media, AMAs, Graphics Design - Nearity
  • Established Time: Sep - 2021

Previous Approved Proposal : link
Rrevious report : link
Social link
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nearity_org
telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearity
Near.social : link
Website - (for guest post/announcement post) : Nearity Research - Nearity Research, report, Analystics, News
Instagram: (availble when promote for NFT projects)
Near wallet: nearityorg.near
2. Team Members & Applicant Information

Detail our team and our experience: [INTRODUCTION] Nearity DAO - Guild

overview of main activities:

2 AMAs topic about BOS development/culture, NDC, ecosystem, project side…
40 - 70 tweet news, update about NF/flagship projects/BOS culture development
10 - 12 infographics about BOS shilling web3 development taret to developer/buider
2 new projects are promoted
30 - 50 projects are aware brand

production kpi detail

• Daily news: 30 - 50 post news all of the highlight projects on near each month
  • Data analytics last update: 25 - 30 update last performance flagship protocol/event/campaign of Near Foundation
  • Twitter: 10 - 15 advanced / Infographics for flagship project on NEAR
  • Shilling/Report & introduction Megathread: 1 Threads
  • Graphics design: brainstorm idea 2 - 4 unique graphics for per project
  • shout out and news, announcing new of project (unlimitted retweet, require ping post) up to each project we often receive the number of shout out about 5 - 10 news per mont. Total subtask shoutout news
  • highlight graphics, featured summary project: 2 - 3 task each project

performance social kpi

• 200k impressions per month(~50k impression per week)
  • Expected/Targeting rate of active on-chain : each 200 impression have 3 - 5 onchain action ~ 1000 - 1500 on-chain actions per month
  • expected cost per transaction: 2500$/1500txs = 1,6$
  • Cost per impression: 2500$/200k = 0,0125$ .

4. Budget

Wallet ID: nearityorg.near

Total request: 2500$ USD

Thank your reviewing my proposal

4 Likes

Hi @nearity thanks for the proposal – I respect your longtime contributions to the ecosystem. That said, I do not see significant material difference in this proposal vs. the November proposal that was closed here. The reasons outlined there (not aligned closely enough with NDC KPIs we must ask proposers to meet + no clear approach to tracking on-chain metrics) still stands.

What I would recommend as a way forward is participating in the bounty program we are announcing soon (hopefully this week) and pushing live at the beginning of January.

2 Likes

Hi @nearity thanks for your proposal. I would echo the comment from @so608 and advise that we will be shifting our approach on funding content projects. Look out for more details soon. Unable to support.

1 Like

Hello! Do you have a plan or pipeline for the projects you intend to promote?

I’m joining to previous comments and am pleased to inform you that we’re preparing a Bounty program for content creators I recommend you apply in January when it launches :pray:

in the next time we could find out right way to help media/content creator to arroaching marketingDAO piority.(although we have to spend time and our work for last 3 months to approach it)

It’s a tough time for us.

Thank you for your work & new update and clear opinion with us.

We are open with all of project build on Near or Aurora

Just some piorities that we focus in this stage(released token project, platship project on near, used to be builder/developer long time on Near, projects have long term building kn Near…)

Let me know anh additional thing that we should to do on this side

Could you let me know more the bounty program, i hope this program more fair for our team to work.

Thank you, looking forward your update

2 Likes

in previous proposal, we mentioned about tracking by same proposal by create bounty to tracking txs encourage base on our content and do proof of txs

we also mentioned about tracking txs and retention do txs by do telegram chat, users are encouraged and asked let discuss on telegram channel leave txs and txs behavior on our channels.

i want to leave some similar things that we before council do review this proposal, and those ideas we r ready since october, september, but we were not approve to do our work.

Hope councils change your opinions about effects of Nearity.