[Closed] Nearity - November, 2023

hello community, and @marketingdao-council

Nearity back here, base on lastest ANN from marketingDAO for November, Nearity also want to express our necessary proposal for this month.

1. Project Information

• Organization Name: Nearity
  • Proposal Title: August 2023 - Promoting Social media, AMAs, Graphics Design - Nearity
  • Established Time: Sep - 2021

Previous Approved Proposal : link
Rrevious report : link
Social link
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nearity_org
telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearity
Near.social : link
Website - (for guest post/announcement post) : Nearity Research - Nearity Research, report, Analystics, News
Instagram: (availble when promote for NFT projects)
Near wallet: nearityorg.near
2. Team Members & Applicant Information

Detail our team and our experience: [INTRODUCTION] Nearity DAO - Guild

3. Project Goals

3.0 which kind of project Nearity could cover ?

Media side, backoffice media production team, promoting media, infor-graphic producing require from ecosystem contributer, visualize/storytellize on ecosystem, top portal-performance funel media accquiring/brandawareness user, growtht-to-BOS-culture-building entity on NEAR

3.1 how should have a clear goal and target audience

• keep old user to attract the onchain actions, do more transaction on ecosystem
  • Make more noise about BOS culture by our insight/education/metrics inforgraphics
  • Onboard and keep loyalty new users on the ecosystem
  • increase more and more transactions of NEAR & Aurora
  • become backoffice media production team on ecosystem, hosting AMA, educational graphics, visual graphics, metrics analystics inforgraphics
  • serve projects shoutout news, last update, updating performance from users habits, and features of projects new pilot-release

3.2 which/how should bring improvements to metrics MKTDAO Ann mention?

• onboard new users to the ecosystem through shilling campaigns, educating project side on ecosystem and thirdpart social platform
  • Support new user from another ecosystem to have new near wallet and do fist onchain-actions(40 new users, and have 200 onchain transactions from them)
  • Increase 1500 - 2000 onchain-actions in a month with the use of our Ecosystem dApps through whole of our campaigns(doing survey by comfirmed projects, host the contest campaigns that users attracted and require sharing the onchain evidences from user on twitter/telegram…)
  • Support projects on ecosystem by backoffice team in educating campaign, inforgraphics, Publi
  • show out and contributing viral updates from ecosystem and plagship projects
  • will be doing more and more AMAs or Community Calls, and trying to onboard new users to the ecosystem
  • upcoming in November we are have onboarding 1 BOS/Rust developer to develop/contribute/inovate BOS cultures

evidence from projects review about Nearity activities

Base on feedback of the project about Nearity, nearity also express countinue to promote for projects. And when the end of project, we will need the fill the form of owner of project, for confirmed the onchain activities duration time that Nearity serve and promote for projects.
Some specific kpi metrics, that need project confirm in this activities:

• top funel : new member join social(twitter, telegram, discord)
  • total onchain activities metrics: number of user active on dapp(the metric shoud be also confirmed by projects)
  • Increasing numbers of Tools, dApps on BOS, Increasing numbers of active Developers → educated post inforgraphics, shill post to onboard new BOS developer, → we are hiring location and fulltime BOS/Rust developer to develop BOS culture on NEAR
  • Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS and active projects in the ecosystem → educated post inforgraphics, space about NDC, BOS culture development

overview of main activities:

2-3 AMAs topic about BOS development/culture, NDC, ecosystem, project side…
50 - 80 tweet news, update about NF/flagship projects/BOS culture development
7 - 10 infographics about BOS shilling web3 development taret to developer/buider
2 projects are promoted

production kpi detail

• Daily news: 40 - 60 post news all of the highlight projects on near each month
  • Data analytics last update: 25 - 30 update last performance flagship protocol/event/campaign of Near Foundation
  • Twitter: 10 - 15 advanced / Infographics for flagship project on NEAR
  • Shilling/Report & introduction Megathread: 1 Threads
  • Graphics design: brainstorm idea 2 - 4 unique graphics for per project
  • shout out and news, announcing new of project (unlimitted retweet, require ping post) up to each project we often receive the number of shout out about 5 - 10 news per mont. Total subtask shoutout news
  • highlight graphics, featured summary project: 2 - 3 task each project
  • giveaway…
  • shilling, reaware project on all of our social
  • publish material of graphics, or guest post to our when site, when project have demand
    Each AMA we will prepare script and discuss with partner the script, design graphics, host the prepare question form community, announce the winners, keep user active our channels.

performance social kpi

• 200- 300k impressions per month(~62k impression per week)

• Expected/Targeting rate of active on-chain : each 300 impression have 3 - 5 onchain action ~ 800 - 2000 on-chain actions per month

• expected cost per transaction: 2800/2000txs = 1,4$

• Cost per impression: 2800$/250k = 0,012$ per imperession.

4. Budget

Wallet ID: nearityorg.near

Total request: 2800$ USD

Thank your reviewing my proposal

Hi @nearity thanks for the proposal and for posting a report for your most recent activities. Here’s what I’d like to understand. In terms of the KPIs we are looking at, we are hoping to see engagement, impressions and audience growth alongside reduction in cost per transaction and cost per impression. Your report includes links to content published (thank you) but does not include an overview of how your work performed vs. the expected performance KPIs outlined in the October proposal. Can you give us some additional details so we can see how these KPIs performed in either Sept and Oct?

performance social kpi

• 200- 300k impressions per month(~62k impression per week)
  • Expected/Targeting rate of active on-chain : each 300 impression have 3 - 5 onchain action ~ 800 - 2000 on-chain actions per month
  • expected cost per transaction: 2800/2000txs = 1,4$
  • Cost per impression: 2800$/250k = 0,012$ per imperession.
2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal. am waiting for you to reply to @so608 concerns before i will make a comment.

1 Like

hi @so608 and @Bakaka , or another member of community concern this issue when manage media on Ecosystem.

last month we also mention about the challenge kpi question from MDAO,

To be hosnet, we try to tell more about how could a Media cover or adapt Mdao Kpi

So i belive in media-producer side, i try to pass those challenge from media side, like a apart responsible for increasing media side influence in many different aspects of efforts for the ecosystem

Last month we also reach to 240k - 290 impressions on twitter, is one of important metrics that MktDAO council mention(high piority):

For another effort in onchain kpi that i try to match with another kpi onchain

by my estimation from those aspects, we expect to contributing in last month each 300 impress for a onchain behavior(pre-onchain action, do-onchain, loyalty onchain, retention onchain, retention time onchain)…

with the assumptions we’ve been doing for last month, we expect cover to 700 - 1000 onchain behaviors in last month.

For new tracking onchain Kpi
in this month, we also re-forming the way to tracking, we also require my team, and have contest for my users(communities) discuss more about onchain discussion on our Telegram discussion, and they show evidence of transaction(capture onchain tx, show nearblock.io, unit of the way user do onchain action from Nearity media resource/campaign/content/activities …)

We hope that all of you will recognize our efforts.

Thank you.

Hi @nearity thank you for your proposal. We have limited funds available for this month and we are trying to ensure that we are funding projects that give the best value. Unfortunately i am unable to support your project this time

Hi @nearity – thanks for your responses. For reference/visibility to those reading this post, here is a link to the MarketingDAO Guidelines for November that were posted on the forum. They contain the NDC’s KPIs we are asked to focus on for allocating this month’s funds.

I note that you are a long-time contributor to the ecosystem. I appreciate your team’s time spent contributing to the community, but I can’t support this proposal. Here are my reasons:

1. When evaluating proposals, we ask:

Why should Marketing (Eco) DAO fund Project X?

1. Project X should have a clear goal and target audience
  2. Project X should bring improvements to several metrics listed above

There is not a clear, definitive answer to #2 for me based on what you have proposed.

1. We are restructuring the way we fund content. In my view, we are moving beyond the era where we fund individual content contributors/teams to produce content the same way month after month with modest growth/traction. There are benefits to content production, but we are in a moment now where we need to closely focus on on-chain activity.

2. I understand your concerns about tracking and mapping content production to on-chain behavior, but I do think we are in a moment in the ecosystem where content creators need to propose and launch new ideas for how to accomplish this. We need to constantly be aiming to grow, change and improve as a community, and I am hoping that longtime ecosystem contributors such as your team will be able to adapt to the new KPIs and needs we have to have as a threshold and baseline for allocating more funding in future.

I encourage you to reach out to the Marketing DAO directly and to reapply in the future.