[Closed] Near Digital Fashion Podcast Series Funding Request For December2022 and January2023

Greetings @marketingdao-council I’m so excited knowing that marketing Dao has resume operation.

I am Ojukwu Johnson @styleherbalist a web3 fashion designer, a Digital artist and the co-founder of Near DigitalFashion Dao also a member of Graffiti Dao, I have been into the fashion industry since 2012, I’m the creative director of a fashion brand based in Abuja, Nigeria.
I’m here to build, promote and collaborate with other creatives and DAOs to activate the presence of Fashion in Near Community.

Near Digital Fashion Dao is a community of fashion designers and craft makers in Web3 Ecosystem collaborating with each other to develop digital arts and fashion crafts as a wearable NFTs and as well educating other Fashion designers and craft makers who are still operating in web2 the need and benefits of switching to Web3 in this digital art revolution and onboarding them into Near Ecosystem.

Council Members
@styleherbalist
@Pallo

For more details about Near Digitalfashion Dao

As a Dao we put up our first project [APPROVED] NEAR DIGITALFASHION DAO funding Proposal for September, 2022 in October, A 2 days Digital Fashion Workshop where we trained up to 10 fashion designers on the tools they needed to enable them operate as web3 digital fashion designers and to enable them create wearable NFTs.
Here is the report
[REPORT] Start Creating Digital Fashion Workshop and masterclass for Near DigitalFashion Dao, September Edition

On the course of achieving our metrics for success we discover the need to put more energy in educating and sensitizing creatives about Near and it Ecosystem, Digital Fashion and NFT. And the most productive way to do that is through Podcast series and social media engagements.

Project Description(Content)
Near Digital Fashion podcast series is an audio and visual podcast series that will be stream on our YouTube channel and other streaming channels to educate and sensitize digital fashion designers, digital/NFT artists about Near and it Ecosystem, the future of Digital Fashion designers and NFT artists in Near Ecosystem/community. It will be an interactive podcast with Digital fashion designers, NFT/digital artists and Near Community members. Discussing the impacts of Near Protocol on Digital/NFT artists, Digital Fashion designers and in Web3 Ecosystem at larg. Analyzing the NFT market places under Near blockchain like Mintbase, Paras, Apollo42 and many more DApps. That’s includes how they can optimize these markets places and their side benefits.

Project Total Budget : $3,660 in Dai

Given amount is per two week

• Near Digitalfashion Dao Telegram and Twitter promotions - to increase our audience $50

• Community growth and Team work: $75/week(Team of 5) = $375

• Twitter daily Tweets (About The podcast series) publisher: $75

• Graphics design for publicity: $50

• Youtube video/Audio creation: $100

• Guest work: $100/guest(Two Guests/series) = $200

• internet subscription: $20

Subtotal per week: ($870 × 4 series in 2 months) = $3480

• Printing of Backdrop: $30

• Set design (2 months) : $150

• Total Cost: $3,660

Project Goals
Near Digital Fashion podcast series major goal is to educate and sensitize digital fashion designers and NFT/digital artists about Near Protocol and it Ecosystem, the benefits and what the future holds for them in the Ecosystem.

Metrics FOR SUCCESS

• Growing a large audience and engagement in all our social media platforms and streaming channels.

Instagram: grows from 42 to 642 followers(In 2 months)

Twitter: grows from 36 to 106 followers(In 2 Months)

Telegram: grows from 85 to 150 group members(In 2 months)

Facebook: grows 14 followers to 100(In 2 Months)

YouTube: grows from 4 subscribers to 150 subscribers(In 2 Months)

• Having guests that have influencing power in Digital art and NFTs

• Having our YouTube channel place on a very high internet traffic where mostly be reached by web3 digital artists and digital fashion Enthusiast.
    Having minimum of 1k views per month.

Project Team members
@styleherbalist - Podcast Host
@Pallo - podcast series Co-ordinator
@beatrice - social media manager (Twitter, discord, telegram, Facebook and Instagram)
@HONCHO - YouTube and streaming channels manager
@jenniferjustice - logistics manager

Target Wallet : styleherbalist.near

Funding scheme : 8 weeks/2 Months

Project Time : weekly series( 8 weeks) weeks in November, December 2022/January2023

Targeted Wallet: Styleherbalist.near

Our linktree

Tagging @marketingdao-council and @Dacha for visibility

14 Likes

This is amazing… Can’t wait for it to kick off​:relaxed:

3 Likes

Great initiative :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

It’s a really great idea and it feels in line with NEARs vision

2 Likes

Hello, @Styleherbalist could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

3 Likes

We have been able to effect the changes and splitting according to your Guidance and instructions… And stand to be corrected because we are very much open to learning… Thank you @Dacha

Cc. @marketingdao-council

1 Like

Nice one. The sky is your limit

2 Likes

This will be a great impact to the community.

1 Like

It is my pleasure to be part of this team

1 Like

This a great idea, I think is the easiest way to reach out to people outside the Ecosystem

2 Likes

Nice…I love :heart: the whole idea… keep it up.

1 Like

Our of curiosity why we haven’t gotten a feedback from @marketingdao-council @Dacha, I decided to reply directly on this thread how it was splited as you directed…

Content → Podcast → Weekly Series → $7,190 (8 weeks will is approximately 2 months)

Goals : Near Digital Fashion podcast series major goal is to educate and sensitize digital fashion designers and NFT/digital artists about Near Protocol and it Ecosystem, the benefits and what the future holds for them in the Ecosystem.

Metrics & KPIs :

• Growing a large audience and engagement in all our social media platforms and streaming channels.
  • Having guests that have influencing power in Digital art and NFTs
  • Having our YouTube channel and other streaming channels placed on a very high internet traffic where mostly be reached by web3 digital artists and digital fashion Enthusiast.
    Having minimum of 1k views per month.
  • Through other Streaming services reaching out to people outside the Ecosystem.
2 Likes

Hello bro, they havent responded to most proposals imho as i also believe they many still be having some internal meetings because nornally, i dont think proposals stay this long before responses.

2 Likes

Yes fam… You are right… Cause I thought as much…

2 Likes

Greetings @marketingdao-council November is remaining just 2 days, I will like to know the fate of November budget that was included in our proposals since non of the proposals has been approved. Are we to update the proposals or what?

Tagging @Dacha @David_NEAR @so608 @Alpar_Near @satojandro for visibility. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors (do this tags still work?)
How come when people use this tags no response??
Cause there was a post made by @satojandro here » Resumption of marketing dao and after so much changes and iteration, marketing finally resumes and the community are expecting positive changes.
But yet proposal get snubbed and are not responded to, if there’s changes in resumption a council can make a post informing the community of any changes going on.
It’s not presentable seen people making post and not getting response or been attended to.
Cause all of a sudden the Council members are AWOL to duties
Any reason why?? @Dacha

Proposals Link Responders Time frame
YouTube content creation and social media ads Proposal Communities Nil
Near Philippines Proposal link Nil Bi-monthly (December,January)
Web3 project on near YouTube Proposal link Communities (Nov,Dec, Jan)
Big Russian boss, crypto financial education Proposal link @dacha & community Nil
Near at night twitter space Proposal link @dacha & community November

This are the few I can list and others also.

Most @dacha responded and the rest community members or no response at all.

@Danielumeh seems you’re new here, All you need to know about marketing DAO is Here not to say much thanks for reading :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for the comment. This is helpful.

4 Likes

Hi @Styleherbalist thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

3 Likes

Okay… Thanks for your response… I will fill the form asap…

Greetings @cryptocredit I have just filled out the form and have submitted it.

Thanks

3 Likes