[Closed] Metaverse DAO participation at Blockchain Rio

Olá @thephilosopher! Claro, vamos conversar! Pode me chamar no telegram? @hackachain

1 Like

Given the feedback on this post and the focus on Nearcon coming up, I cannot support this proposal at this time.

1 Like

About Blockchain Rio, @satojandro, I thank you for your time in evaluating this proposal, and also all the other members of the Marketing DAO, who took the time to read it. I appreciate it a lot. Nevertheless, I would like to kindly say that I am not interested anymore in participating in the event. Thank you for everything.

Hi, @Hack-a-Chain! Legal demais te encontrar aqui. Eu acabei que preferi nao ir no evento, por causa dessas restrições orçamentárias. Se o proprio marketing dao nao pensa que é importante investir nisso, eu nao vejo muito sentido em gastar meu tempo com isso. Mas eu vou gostar muito de conhecer vcs melhor. Vcs estao com base no Rio de Janeiro? Vou conectar contigo la no telegram.

1 Like

No problem, Kint. I had given up nearcon and blockchain rio, because of these budget restrictions. As I said to Hack, I see no reason in going in an event to publicize near and metaverse dao, if the own marketing dao does not think it is important.

1 Like

@Dacha, you dont need to edit your post to say it is no from you. I had already given up.

1 Like

Just letting u know I used my own funds to go to Blockchain Rio, and it was a success. I gave a talk there (i am asking the producers for some photos and videos), and explained everything about the creatives dao and near to the people there. I am also already in contact with some people that is partning with CELO blockchain, and we are thinking about a large project for an entire city, in partnership with near. I could had make a lot more if there were not these kinds of restrictions on the budget.

I enjoy the time to tell u too about the super success from NEAR Alexandria Library, which could get to 1590 visitors in just 2 events, by being partner of TSA Incubator, Digital One, Voxels, Metacat, and 2 daos from near blockchain.

2 Likes