Total Requested Funding Amount 5.610 USD (500 usd in NEAR and 5110 usd in DAI)
We are going to have a huge BLOCKCHAIN event in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and we think that is fundamental to NEAR be there to show up for Brazilian Web 3 enthusiasts.
Metaverse DAO is a repository of important moments and history about NEAR Protocol, so, we think that it’s perfect to represent it in the event. And the bonus is that Metaverse DAO has a lot of members in Rio de Janeiro (council included) which makes it cheaper.
Our main intention is to show the NEAR Protocol in BlockChain RIO using Metaverse DAO to do it. With this we will publicize NF in a large presencial meeting in Rio de Janeiro and we intend to onboard 100 people on NEAR.
This project is important because of many things. First, it will bring attention to the NEAR Foundation in a large event for people interested in blockchain. The public is people that already know and are in the web3 sector, and people/businesses that are seeking to enter the new era of blockchain.
Another major relevance is that Brazil is the biggest country in South America into the cryptocurrency world, and the 5th in the world.
People will be there searching for information, partnership and getting into blockchain.
NEAR Foundation can be a star in the event, because it has a lot of benefits for people interested. And this will bring several people to the ecosystem.
Take a look of the potentiality of this proposal:
The Philosopher, council member of the Metaverse DAO was contacted by the event organizers and was asked to bring his knowledge and give a lecture at the event. He saw and shared with the council the idea to be in the event with much more presence. The event is offering sponsor spaces that go from 800.000 USD to 3.000USD and we see an opportunity there.
Due to the values for Mkt DAO proposals we decided to make a project with the cheapest sponsor space (because the 2nd cheapest is 14.000USD) and build a stand on Blockchain Rio.
With this, we intend to onboard 100 people in the 4 days of the event, give the onboarded people Mintbase NFTs, show them the Metaverse, and talk in the event about NEAR Blockchain, Metaverse DAO and Community.
Here you can see the full information of the event:
Here you can see the marketing material sent to me by Blockchain Rio’s marketing team:
Midia Kit BlockchainRio EN_compressed .pdf (1.6 MB)
And here you can see the who is going to give a talk in the event, including The Philosopher:
Our timeline consists of the pre-event operation; operation in the 4 days of the event and the post operations after the event. (September 1st to September 4th)
Organize the event
- create and print material;
- publicity on social media;
- create approach strategy and speech guidelines for the staff share the information and open the wallets;
- select staff and train them;
- Create marketing materials for the flyer, banner, and NFTs.
- Organization of the stand;
- talk with participants;
- onboard participants
- present NEAR
- give NFT
- give a talk in the event
- report with all information of the event; highlights; lessons; onboarded people, NFT from the talk and the event, as the video on youtube.
For this project we will need:
- A stand at Blockchain Rio with NEAR Info (R$15.000; 1USD=R$5,47 at July 20th) = 3.000USD (approximately)
- 4000 Flyers with information about NF = 30USD (approximately)
- 2 Banner to highlight NF in the event = 80USD (approximately)
- Pay 2 people, 4 days of work, food and transport (500 USD/ person) = 1.000USD
- Production and organization of the project (1 person) = 500USD
- Resource to open 100 or more NEAR wallets (1 NEAR/person) = 500USD
- Speaker for lecture in the event (work, food, transport) = 500USD
Speaker: Rodrigo Reis (The Philosopher)
Total 5.610 USD in DAI and NEAR (500 usd in NEAR and 5110 usd in DAI)
We intent to deliver the items below:
- at least 100 people opening near wallets;
- 2 NFTs (art produced by us) given to the people that also make an account on Mintbase;
- 1 lecture at the event (more than 1000 foreseen people to the event);
- 1 video from the lecture and from our participation in the event;
- 1 NFT linking to the video, minted on mintbase, in our historical store;
- 2 banners + art for the banner;
- 4000 flyers delivered + art for the flyers.
See you all on Metaverse! And IRL too!