[Closed] January 2022 Social Media Marketing for Minting Music

Minting Music Proposal OVERVIEW:

Social media marketing for Minting Music for January 2022 across all platforms

Proposal:

Minting Music

A social media marketing plan executed by flying rhino monthly to aid in growing the minting music digital footprint and community.

Monthly we will be tracking analytics across all socials from reach, engagement to actual followers, tracking our growth. While working with flying rhino this past month we’ve seen a 470% increase in Instagram reach and 300% increase in Twitter followers that has resulted in 6 client meetings in December and a 33% increase in NFT sales.

Impacted value for NEAR is education to mainstream music industry about the blockchain , how minting music engages with NEAR, why NEAR is right for them through minting music. Marketing and education to the mainstream music industry and then we sell them services and we are able to sell their NFTs through our curated community. All stemming from consistent marketing creating trust and rapport with the music industry.

Our measurables for success would to see a 5-10% increase in socials (reach/ engagement/ followers) month to month, in turn see an increase in artists, team or promoters to use our services (goal of at least one new client monthly, while sustaining past clients), in turn creating a community of NFT buyers for our clients all on the NEAR blockchain, we will measure this by the amount of NFTs we sell monthly and how many wallets we onboard.

Funding Details:

Services:

Flying Rhino Services + Cost

Tier 1- Full Time Social Media Management

*5 hours- crafting initial social media blueprint and first posting schedule (5 x $45) *One

time action

*5 hours per week- graphic creation (5 x $30)

*5 hours per week- daily liking, retweeting, posting from accounts (5 x $30)

*5 hours per week- partnership outreach, weekly posting schedule preparation, one on one contact with client, messages, calls, etc (5 x $45)

Tik Tok Account creation + management (2-3 tik toks per week) *Increasing with each tik tok

Reddit Management

Weekly- $525 Monthly- $2,100 USD

WALLET info:

Amber Stoneman

CEO of Minting Music

Wallet name: astoneman.near

1 Like

Good morning!

Flying Rhino does work for free for community members and guilds.

Try to start work with OWS, and after that come back and show your results. I aslo recommend to you contact with NxM guild.

Have a great day!

We currently work with Flying Rhino , but it’s my understanding Flying Rhino is moving to an LLC so their new processes are to submit marketing proposals to the marketing Dao , they no longer have the same model

Ok, thank You. Waiting information from Flying Rhino, their prices, new structure.

1 Like

this proposal is for the end of January 2022, as we are still a guild for December funding :slight_smile: Thanks to minting music for being on top of it!

2 Likes

Haha thank you! And yay! Cool I thought I was running behind in this tbh :raised_hands::raised_hands::pray::pray:

Good evening. Sorry, gonna vote No, because we already have great moderators/ admins teams in Telegram, Reddit, and other social media. Degens team for shilling, as well.

Thank You and have a great day.

Hi @Astoneman, some questions from me:

*5 hours- crafting initial social media blueprint and first posting schedule (5 x $45) *

how many social posts a week do you plan to do and on which accounts?

*5 hours per week- partnership outreach, weekly posting schedule preparation, one on one contact with client, messages, calls, etc (5 x $45)

which niche market are you planning to outreach to?

Tik Tok Account creation + management (2-3 tik toks per week)

any topics/theme you have in mind and how are you planning to execute this?