[Closed] FEMINU Folklore Exhibition

boa noite, @elizabethramos poderia disponibilizar sua rede social? faz parte da regra. espero ter ajudado, obrigada pela atenção :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening, Naju. Thank you for your reply. I have edited my description according to what you said i should do (i believe). I hope it is correct this time.

1 Like

Boa noite! @_xu , @Karipontes , @Kintamani you’re already in FEMINU store, ok?

Quem não mintou pode mintar!
Desejo o melhor,
Mayra

3 Likes

Hello @stunter31! I’m going to add you, ok?
Best wishes!
Mayra

I am very happy! @stunter31 I wish you good luck

Feminu Store? I am already added there.

1 Like

That’s true, I was checking.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me, I’m done providing my social :hugs:

1 Like

Oie Pessoal, tudo bem?
A obra pode ser enviada até hoje ao meio dia, isso mesmo? Obrigada. eu adorei o tema e também adorando ver o folclore de outros lugares , amei mto <3

4 Likes

@franresendeb que bom saber disso Fran, vou anunciar daqui a pouco a prorrogação do prazo até amanhã no mesmo horário. Abraço :hugs:

1 Like

Obaaa que bom começar o dia com essa notícia.
Quero trazer uma história que minha mãe me contou q viu quando morava pequena na roça <3 Grata

3 Likes

@franresendeb que história especial!!! Curiosa para conhecer. :heart_eyes::heart::pray:

1 Like

A lenda do Boitatá

AI mix media watercolor 3D render + edição com filtros

Na imagem com fundo em mix de cores azul, roxo, rosa com toques branco se vê uma serpente também nestas cores. Na base da imagem há chamas de fogo. A serpente é o Boitatá envolto em uma aura brilhante.

Boitatá é um termo tupi-guarani, usado para designar, em todo o Brasil, o fenômeno do fogo-fátuo, e deste derivando algumas entidades míticas.
Na obra Lendas do Sul, de João Simões Lopes Neto, há um conto com esse nome que descreve bem a lenda. A ideia era de uma luz que se movimentava no espaço, daí “veio a imagem da marcha ondulada da serpente”. Foi essa imagem que se consagrou na imaginação popular.

Lembro de ser criança nos campos do Sul sempre querendo ver o Boitatá, numa mistura de medo e enorme curiosidade. Nunca tive a oportunidade por isso escolhi representar esta entidade folclórica no Brasil. Além disso, reforça muito bem a ideia de coisas que não são, o foco da minha pesquisa como não artiste. Grate pela oportunidade. Espero que gostem!

:heart:
L.
Mais sobre mim
no profile
aqui do fórum

8 Likes

Minha contribuição!

Vitória Régia

Moça nua deitada sobre uma vitória régia e apoiada em sua flor (branca). Lua grande atrás.

2 Likes

Here is my Entry for the theme “Folklore”

Tittle : The Sirena
Artist : @ImJami2017

My Entry for the Bounty of “Folklore”

In Philippine mythology, The Sirena is a mythological aquatic creature with the head and torso of a human female and the tail of a fish. The Sirena is an Engkanto –’ the Filipino counterpart of English mermaids. Engkantos are classified as one of the Bantay Tubig, a Filipino term for mythical guardians of the water.

People beliefs that sirena or mermaid usually show near in the sea side which is captured men they like. Soon those men were gone together with the mermaids.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChvH3SMh9tH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hope you like it miss @Ghini :hugs:

Near Wallet : jami2017.near

5 Likes

good night, @ImJami2017
Love your art, really amazing.
to help you I would like to give you some advice, the description of the art should be visual, containing colors, shapes, among others.

2 Likes

Thank you miss @naju and thanks for the Big Advice. :hugs:

I have question miss @naju , do u want me to change my entry.?

Miss @naju pls considered this my Art Entry for “Folklore” theme

Art Name : The Sirena Visual Art
Artist : @ImJami2017

In Philippine mythology, The Sirena is a mythological aquatic creature with the head and torso of a human female and the tail of a fish. The Sirena is an Engkanto –’ the Filipino counterpart of English mermaids. Engkantos are classified as one of the Bantay Tubig, a Filipino term for mythical guardians of the water.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwlLyxptiZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Near Wallet : jami2017.near

If you wish to delete my first submission its fine. This is my final submission. :blush: Thank you.

3 Likes

good morning!!! it would only be the description, @ImJami2017 <3

good day fam this is my entry for this bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes:

MAMBABARANG
The Philippine Mythical Black Magic witchcraft Folklore

Black magic and other related Filipino witchcraft are used by Filipino witches. They encompass a wide range of individuals with various vocations and cultural meanings that vary according to the ethnic group they belong to. Each ethnic group has its own concept of a witch and rituals that are associated with them, so they are entirely distinct from what we think of as a witch in the West. Filipino shamans connected to the traditional Philippine folk religions frequently prevent, combat, cure, or lift witches’ curses and other spells .

MINTBASE STORE LINK COLLECTIBLES CLICK HERE

louietism.near

1 Like