Good day @marketingdao-council
My name is Abdulkareem. I am a content creator, founder of Near x Art Dao, community builder, music promoter and a web 3 enthusiast.
The marketing vertical was one of the first Dao’s I worked with when I joined the Near ecosystem. It feels good writing here again.
My previous project with marketing Dao reached milestone and garnered over 100,000 views across. I am glad it achieved its objective. Check report
This time, I want to create content like the one I did previously but this time in a better form.
I am proposing to start a weekly segment where I would interview students and persons with little or no knowledge about Near protocol.
This would be a learning opportunity and I would make this fun by asking random questions and infusing questions related to Near and its attributes. Check sample from the last episode
How I Intend to do this: Below is a breakdown of the content I intend to create, but not limited to what is listed below.I can do fun episode similar to this
1.I will create a short note about some of the basic feature of Near printed on paper.
2.In the interview, I would give the interviewee 60seconds to read about it. Then ask them questions based on what they have read.
3.This would be made as fun as possible by asking them to pick a question from a basket.
If they get the questions correctly, I will award them with $10 -$20 worth of near, depending on the number of questions they get.
Objective and metrics
Visibility: This content aim is to give visibility to Near protocol. That is, the contents made with these people will be promoted on social media and popular blog, thereby making adding more reach to Near protocol’s 1 billion users.
Education: It will enlighten both the interviewee and the viewer on what Near protocol’s attributes.
Good social image: People will be awarded $10 to $20 near for answering questions on Near, this will subconsciously make participants and viewers have a positive perspective about the Near ecosystem and Web 3 in general.
To keep “Near Protocol” in the faces of everyone: Both the newbies and Nearians will come across this content; whether online or physical thus keeping Near in the face of everyone.
Indirect marketing: The whole idea of this is to indirectly promote Near protocol and its attributes indirectly, using creating entertaining contents.
• Video coverage & editing - $400: I will be creating a minimum of 2 contents per week, that is at least 8 contents per month.
• Prize for the interviewee - $200: I will be awarding the at least 10 interviewees with $10 – $20near for every correct question.
• Work remuneration - $400: I will be creating content for four weeks; thus requesting $100 per week.
• Promotion - $500: This is an integral part of this proposal. I will spend a minimum of $100 to promote two videos per week. I will send report and communicate if I need to increase the promotion reach.
• Transportation - $100: This includes the cost of mobility from different locations for four weeks to get interviewees
It is my pleasure to always bring about initiative that will foster the growth of the Near ecosystem. Please do let me know if you have any questions.