[CLOSED] [COMPETITION] Open Call for Creative Pattern Designs/Illustrations

Muti Bakes - Pattern Design

This contest is a open call for visual artists to create an “azulejo” inspired pattern for muti that will be used in our CryptoVoxels space as part of the running exhibition and series of live streams there for the month of November.

If you’re not familiar with the Portuguese azulejo, read up about it here.

The Guidelines:

• “Azulejo inspired” is quite a loose guideline, and really we’re just looking for some badass muti patterns to compliment the cool NFTs in the mintbase store.

• Preferable to include the muti colours (Purple - #312868 and Orange - #DF9F27) but not confined to just that

• The artwork should be in square format with a minimum size of 1080 x 1080 p.

• It can be simple or intricate… you do you!

• At the bottom of this post there will be some examples of azulejo designs to get you inspired.

How does it work?

Submit your pattern in this forum post + your near name.

Once the deadline is reached we will close the bounty and the council will vote on the patterns to be used in the cryptovoxel space.

• First place will be rewarded $50 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

• Second place will be rewarded $30 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

• Third place will be rewarded $20 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

** Please submit only one pattern per person **

When is it rolling?

• Starting now! Deadline for submission is the 29th of November
  • 30th of November the winners will be announced in our channels/forum.

Any questions feel free to reach out in here or through TG 1!
Looking forward to see your submissions! :green_heart:

Please keep in mind this is a open and caring community, be respectfull, dont steal designs and invite your friends to participate!

Some examples of Azulejos:

azulejo ref 2

12 Likes

Eu adorei a ideia! Posso participar?

4 Likes

Wow! Super cool! I have a CV parcel! <3 Love to see CV here. Can we participate? (me and a friend together)

2 Likes

Heyhey,

once the text is not a [DRAFT] anymore, everyone can participate and at the end of the month the winner will be chosen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

duocelot.near

I’ve also added the unused pieces of this project, to be shared as CC at the CC Folder, so anyone can use it to collab, or get inspired - HERE 21 other images

11 Likes

eyesome.near

9 Likes

mailzabernard.near

My official entry is this

here is just an example of what the combined patterns would look like…

9 Likes

@Mailza amazing work - love the designs combined!

2 Likes

My official art,

Name: Néctar em flor

natashacremoneseartista.near

4 Likes

Hi guys!
Here’s my design :slight_smile:

dafdn.near

7 Likes

Hello! I would like to know how many artworks I can get published! I did nine Azulejos. Is necessary this azulejos are minteds in the NFT platform? Thank you very!

1 Like

This is my artwork for this Open Call

felipedevicente.near

Title: Azulejos for Adrianas (Varejão and Calcanhotto)
Dimensions: 1080 x 1080 px
Technique: Digital Art
Year: 2021
Artist: Felipe De Vicente ©

9 Likes

wasem_simon.near

7 Likes

manutegus.near

4 Likes

A big thanks to all of the great entries to this competition. We’re officially closing it for submissions now and we will be voting on the winners over the next few days. Wewill post an update this Friday.

Thanks again!

• the muti family
2 Likes

Artista incrível! O trabalho ficou maravilhoso! Queremos mais!

3 Likes

Amazing art! We loved! Gratitude!

3 Likes

Muito obrigado, Ju!!!:pray::heart::pray:

parabéns pelo seu trabalho, maravilhoso

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!!:pray::heart::pray:

1 Like