[CLOSED] [COMPETITION] Open Call for Creative Pattern Designs/Illustrations

Muito obrigado, Maria Garutti!!!:pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hello all!

First of all, thanks to everyone who participated. It was great to see a lot of really creative and interesting entries.

So, to make this fair as possible, each member of the council gave a rating of 1 - 5 for each piece anonymously and the winners were chosen through this poll.

Before announcing the winners, I would like to mention that the council agreed that each entry in their own right was both creative and impressive and we would like to invite each artist to mint their pieces in the muti mintbase store regardless, if you wish to do so (Royalties & forever royalties via the muti store are 75% to the artist(s) and 25% to muti).

Happy to announce that the following artists were on top of the table:

1st place: @Mailza (mailzabernard.near)
2nd place: @douradinhos (eyesome.near)
3rd place: @Natashacremonese (natashacremoneseartista.near)

We will be minting these in the muti store for 1N each with a run of 5 NFTs per azulejo.

Obrigado!

2 Likes

im so happy for notice !!! :heart: thank youuu!!

2 Likes

@ted.iv I’m glad! Will the payout be requested by sputnik?

3 Likes

As per the November budget request here, the following values can be requested in the muti astrodao:

1st place: @Mailza - 4.7 N
2nd place: @douradinhos - 2.85 N
3rd place: @Natashacremonese - 1.85 N

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the selected!!!:star2::star2::star2:

I would like to mint my artwork, Azulejos for Adrianas, in the Muti Mintbase Store then, but I don’t know how I do it. Thank you very much!:pray:

2 Likes

Love this - brilliant :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Hey @felipedevicente, that’s great to hear!
If you could send over the file to muti.collective@gmail.com with your near wallet and a short description for the piece we can mint it on the store!

2 Likes

Really?! I’m very happy with this!!! I will send for you!!! Thank you very much for!!! Best Wishes!!! :pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @felipedevicente ! Received and we will mint it in the store as soon as we can. We’re just rounding everything up for christmas now with muti so may take a few days but I will keep you posted on it. And thanks once again for participating!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the opportunity and support!!!:pray::heart::pray:

1 Like

Thank you!
We still have our competition for this month up and running also if you would like to enter:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for tell me!!! Best Wishes!!!:heart:

2 Likes

inspired on that…

NL

2 Likes