[CLOSED BOUNTY] Nature Inspired Illustration Competition

This contest is an open call for visual artists to create an ‘azulejo’ pattern for muti, inspired by nature and its textures. The winning ‘Azulejos’ will be minted on the muti store and we will create a 3XR gallery of them.

If you’re not familiar with the Portuguese azulejo, read up about it here. 5

The Guidelines:

• “Azulejo inspired” is quite a loose guideline, and really we’re just looking for some cool looking patterns to compliment the other NFTs in our mintbase store and to fill a 3XR space with.
  • The artwork should be in square format with a minimum size of 1080 x 1080 p.
  • It can be simple or intricate… you do you!
  • At the bottom of this post there will be some examples of azulejo designs from the previous competition we ran to get you inspired. Note: for this one we would like to connect more with the theme of nature, whether it be through textures, shapes, colours or all of them combined!

How does it work?

Submit your pattern in this forum post + your near name and the name of the piece.

Once the deadline is reached, we will close the bounty and the council will vote on the patterns.

• First place will be rewarded $50 in nDAI and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti 4 mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)
  • Second place will be rewarded $30 in nDAI and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti 4 mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)
  • Three runners up places will be rewarded $20 in nDAI each, and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti 4 mintbase store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

** Please submit only one pattern per person **

When is it rolling?

• Starting once the [DRAFT BOUNTY] is changed to [OPEN BOUNTY]
    Deadline for submission is the 30th of July.
  • The winners will be announced in the first week of August.

Any questions feel free to reach out here, or through TG 1 5!

Looking forward to see your submissions!

Please keep in mind; this is a open and caring community, be respectful, dont steal designs and invite your friends to participate!

Some examples of Azulejos from our previous bounty, that you can see here:

10 Likes

Noted I will give it a try… Hope to become one of the winners

2 Likes

Still a draft for now while we prepare our monthly proposal, but we will post it here once the bounty is live!

1 Like

This is Great proposal, this a opportunity to all visual artist :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and I’m joining too! Let’s go Muti!

2 Likes

Wow, another great opportunity and new ideas to learn. I’ll be joining this too when it’s active.

2 Likes

I like this :star_struck: hope Will be aproved :raised_hands::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Budget for muti in July has now been approved, so this bounty is open :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Near wallet ID : yonakawaii.near

2 Likes

sukjin96.near

1 Like

fangorl.near

1 Like

Greeny

cjaneartz.near

2 Likes

Heyy fam here’s my entry
“Luminous Nature”