[CLOSED BOUNTY] VR-DAO social media management

Hello all,

the VR DAO secured funds from the Marketing Vertical to strengthen the social presence in the various channels we are in.

The person we are looking for is adept of social media (and can prove it), interested in Virtual Reality and Blockchain, speaks perfect English and has the availability to work on this several hours per week.

The total secured is 800$, 200$ for each specific activity. The person chosen will secure, for their work, a minimum of 600$. The remaining 200$ can be used in various ways, to be discussed.

This bounty is for 4 specific roles:

• twitter management
  • instagram management
  • 3xr.space twitter management
  • 3xr.space landing page management

There are some specifics, ± explained in the Marketing Vertical, like x number of posts per week, target new followers, etc, and some things that must be discussed with this council as soon as we have someone, things like visual identity, uniformity in the posts, etc.

In order to reply to this bounty, do so by replying in this topic or sending an email to vrdaonear@gmail.com following this template:

Name:
Near ID:
Links or portfolio showing previous experience as Social Media Manager:
Paragraph explaining your motivation of working with the VR DAO:

Thank you all,

Contacts and useful links:

Our TG channel is open to everyone who wants to engage with us and explore new VR related projects and ideas. Meet us on TG Telegram: Contact @vrdao , Instagram Login • Instagram and twitter https://twitter.com/dao_VR .

Find also Microchipgnus project 3XR on twitter https://twitter.com/threexr_ and discord Discord .

6 Likes

Hi! I would like to present myself for this Bounty. :slight_smile:

Near ID: rosario.near

I currently run and manage 5 Social Media and Communications Accounts for different purposes and in different plataforms. Mainly focused on the creative industries and one NEAR Ecosystem Project. I have experience in scheduleding, media formats,differents ways to engage with comunication and deliver specific needs for each project.

Here’s the following Media Positions I work with already:

Cultural Association: A Bela Associação - Facebook / Instagram / Newsletter
Plataform/Music Label: Gruta - Facebook / Instagram / Website
Venue: A Casa do Burrikórnio - Facebook / Instagram
Artist Page: VEIA : Facebook / Instagram
NEAR Project: Lisbon City Node - Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Telegram

I want to engage in this position with the VR DAO, to participate and try and help a fellow DAO members work, in what in my perspective is one of the forefront of the technologies advances in the last decade. Contributing to the experimentation and development of this technology use cases in the virtual and real world.

Keep the good work!

2 Likes

Hey @TRosario ! Welcome onboard!!!

Everyone, this bounty is now closed. Thank you all.

1 Like