[APPROVED] VR dao instagram channel management

Hello all,

• bounty prize: 30N per month

The VR DAO is looking for someone to manage its instagram account [to be created].

• The person doesn’t need to be an expert in virtual reality, but it helps if it has at least some knowledge and curiosity about the topic.

• We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills and adept of social media.

• The management of the channel includes at least 2 posts per week, highlighting mintbase, 3XR, projects being done by the community or VR related content and images.

• the management of this channel will be done in close contact with the VR DAO council, but a degree of independence is expected.

• To answer this bounty, reply to this topic manifesting your interest and, if it applies, relevant information regarding your relevant skills.

• This bounty is for the month of September. Some degree of inertia is to expected, i.e., the person who claims this bounty will probably be invited to continue in October (…), but that is dependent of the work done being up to par.

5 Likes

Hey! Well, I just replied in the twitter bounty topic, but I would love to do both. It’s really an incredible way to learn all about Near, VR and all this exciting stuff!

1 Like

Can I manage it? I’m very interested

1 Like

hey @TRENDHEO thanks for your reply. For the month of September we will give priority to @talitafflima, as she replied first and will also be in charge of the twitter channel.

In this first month we are trying to revamp our communication with the community and it will be helpful that both channels are run by the same person, as the content overlaps.

If you agree, for the month of October we will open the bounty again and you can reapply.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hello @talitafflima it is approved, let’s talk on TG and plan the next steps, ok?

Awesome!I totally agree on that

2 Likes

Telegram: Contact @vrdao In the meantime join the TG channel, so we can keep in touch :grinning:

1 Like