[APPROVED] VR dao twitter channel management

Hello all,

• bounty prize: 30N per month

• The VR DAO is looking for someone to manage its twitter account [to be created].

• The person doesn’t need to be an expert in virtual reality, but it helps if it has at least some knowledge and/or curiosity about the topic.

• We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills and adept of social media.

• The management of the channel includes at least 2 original posts/tweets per week, and at least 2 retweets.

• The management of this channel will be done in close contact with the VR DAO council, but a degree of independence is expected.

• To answer this bounty, reply to this topic manifesting your interest and, if it applies, relevant information regarding your relevant skills.

• This bounty is for the month of September, but includes having the account set up at least in the last days of August. Some degree of inertia is to expected, i.e., the person who claims this bounty will probably be invited to continue in October (…), but that is dependent of the work done being up to par.

4 Likes

Hello @frnvpr! I’m very interested! I’m part of CUDO DAO and I manage our social media. Plus, I have plenty of experience in communication. CUDO is just starting, but maybe this is an opportunity to get some collaborations going :slight_smile:

This would be an awesome experience, let me know what you think.

1 Like

Oh wow. That would be awesome! Get back to you really soon, ok?

1 Like

hey @talitafflima, its approved! Let’s talk in TG, ok?

1 Like