[CLOSED BOUNTY] Vértebra Project - March

Hello everyone!

We at Cudo DAO have something different planned for this month, in order to get this community involved.

We recently released the Vertebra Project logo (img1) and would like to challenge the artists in this community to create paintings on the Vertebra symbol (img2).

So feel free to explore colors and shapes on the vertebra symbol. The goal of this bounty is to create NFTs with the paintings and post them on our Mintbase store, and also create a virtual gallery on 3XR at the end of the project. The most voted images will be published on our social networks, instagram and twitter! (if you don’t follow us, consider following us to give more visibility to our projects)

How to participate

• The interested artist should comment on this bounty by posting their work along with their near wallet and add a title of their choice;
  • It is recommended that the images are 1080x1080 and can be in .jpg;
  • The file (download here) must be used as a base to create the painting;
  • The 12 most voted paintings by the community will receive 2.75 nears;
  • They will be minted and sold for 1N, 50% for the artist and 50% for the Cudo DAO store.

Rules

• Each artist must submit only one painting; if there are multiple paintings by the same artist they will all be invalidated;

• The shape of the vertebra symbol must be preserved, so avoid distortions in the drawing and keep the focus on the painting; remembering that it is not a re-reading of the symbol but rather exploring the painting of an already established drawing (img2);

• Submissions must meet the deadline (see below) and after the vote is created we will not accept any more works;

• Submissions from accounts created less than a week ago will be confirmed to verify that they belong to community members, and are not ‘duplicate’ accounts.

Voting

• You can submit your painting from now on! The deadline for submission is March 26th!
  • We will hold a voting poll on the forum on March 27th and will run until March 29th, inviting the community to participate and choose the 12 best paintings. Likes and comments on submissions will have no impact on the decision; only the poll will.
  • In case of a tie in the number of votes, the artists will have to split the bounty prize.

(img1)

(img2)

If you have any questions, feel free to join our telegram group!

We look forward to seeing your paintings!!!

21 Likes

examplename.near
titulo here

5 Likes

Comment no - 1

I have not tried to change much as the image has itself a lot to tell but I have applied some changes.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

Art name - trivayo Silva’s (Art name has been given by me as the colour combinations share a hidden message)

6 Likes

Name : Color
trendheo.near

7 Likes

Hi @adisingha319 and @TRENDHEO, thanks for participating!

I would like to ask you and the new artists to put a number in your comments like the example(1,2,3) that I made to facilitate the voting. Because we will identify your works through this number.

3 Likes

agnesba.near

Title: Galaxy

5 Likes

Hi, this is my submission.
Name: The perception
My address: 9c5b586fb00173e9161db5ff497dcbf2a9ba417345e2f07b5c3259cc5d6850b7

6 Likes

Number: 6
Name: Radiant

My address: titione2.near

5 Likes

I really like the idea of this logo so I have made it like clay a great materials which has been using alot in my country
Name of the art: Clay
Near wallet: diegoo.near

7 Likes

1. wasem_simon.near
9 Likes

hangvu02.near

6 Likes

Number: 10
Art name: 011010100110
arthur2.near

5 Likes

Number 11

Ocean blue Vértebra

natashacremoneseartista.near

17 Likes

Number: 12
ART NAME: GREEN VERTEBRA PROJECT

mbellei.near

5 Likes

Wow! So Beautiful! I really liked all these colors!

3 Likes

I am loving the community presence here!
I’d like to point out to artists who have recently posted to make sure they have the title, wallet near and number in their post to help with identification, like in the example comment.

2 Likes

Thank you soo much Friend :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Number: 13

Art Title:
BEAUTY IN IMPERFECTION

The Eye is an essential part of every living thing. It is through the eyes that we see.

Then on the logo I have broken mirror paintings; which tells us that every living thing has an element of imperfection; even though we can “see” these “imperfections” in our daily interactions with the World; we try as much as possible to live in it’s beauty, positivity and hope for a better life.

So we could call my Art,
“Beauty in Imperfection”

Artist:
Roxy

Art Name:
Beauty in Imperfection

Inspiration:
Vertebra Logo, Eye, Broken Mirrors, Paints

Roxytheentertainer.near

9 Likes

NUMBER: 14

ART NAME: CHARMING