[CLOSED Bounty] Promotional Video Creation - 100 NEAR

Hi Chloe,

Plz help to check one more link as I only can post 2 link in a comment
NEAR Staking: Hướng dẫn staking NEAR | GFS Ventures - Hidden Gem - YouTube
thanks

Hello all.

Just a note that we are rejecting payout proposal #141 by wallet ducho.near

We don’t know who that is and which video it is referring to.

Please in the future kindly wait for greenlighting from @caromintbase @chloe or @lenara before submitting payouts to the DAO.

2 Likes

Here is my video proposal:

I want to make a video targeted creative coders and artists from the Processing foundation https://processing.org/ and more. Since I see a lot of similarities between the NEAR/MINTBASE community, as you have successfully uncovered the sandbox of NFTs. Processing was my savior to understand and getting started with coding, near/mintbase is my savior of getting started with blockchains and NFTs.

Storyboard:

• What is NEAR?
  • What is Mintbase?
  • What is minting and why it’s cheaper on the NEAR protocol.
  • Highlighting the perks of using these.
  • How to get started!
  • But what kind of NFTs makes sense to make? (Give examples of purposeful NFTs)

Channels I will use to direct to YouTube Xulipa - YouTube

Instagram: _xulipa
Twitter: _xulipa
Processing Foundation Forum.

If you approve this, I will get started on the video :slight_smile:

@lenara @chloe

3 Likes

Hi admin, I want to create a promotional video so how can i make and submit a video?

@Linh2211 the first step is to submit a more detailed proposal like Xulipa did above. Make sure to include links to videos or other graphics you have done in the past.

@Xulipa would you be interested in making a video as an open bounty? This means we can choose to reward you an amount of our choice up to 100 NEAR depending on the criteria we set up for this bounty:

1. creative ideas
  2. engaging messages
  3. high quality design and graphics

It means you are not guaranteed to receive 100 NEAR for your video, and you can receive less than that depending on how it fulfils the above criteria in our view.

Please let us know if this is something you are interested in (it’s totally OK if it isn’t, and feel free to apply for other bounties you think are a good fit for you)

Hi Lenara

That sounds fair. Let’s do that! I will start making doing a video then!
Does your system by the way mean that 1,2,3 is weighted as 33 NEAR each?

is this still available?

Hi @holuongduc

We will review the video you submitted according to the open bounty system described in my comment above and will let you know if you can submit a DAO payout and for how much.

@holuongduc In our meeting this week we considered your video submission and would like you to submit a payout for 10 NEAR to our SputnikDAO. Please include a link to this post in the payout proposal.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
I will submit with account ducho.near . I will support Near as much as I can.

Audio Visual video loop for Createbase promo.

Also to be minted as an NFT to be used for airdrops for Createbase call attendees.

Example of NFT version previously minted.

The updated and improved version is already below 20mb and does not require further compression for minting on mintbase.

4 Likes

Thanks @Renderedflesh ! We will be minting soon the updated version and doing some giveaways in our next Community Call and during the Createbase Thursday events. Super happy to have your creations landing inside many wallets in the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know Lenara! Honoured to be involved and see the community grow. Thanks again!

2 Likes

@chloe @caromintbase @lenara due to good reward from my first video so this time, I want to make a serious video introducing Mintbase on our organization crypto blog https://hiddengemteam.com/.
Do you have any criteria for video to get 100 NEAR. Can I make a video in Vietnamese? How long should the video be?
Hope to get your reply soon.

Hi @holuongduc our criteria for deciding on a reward amount up to 100 NEAR is:

• creative ideas
  • engaging messages
  • high quality design and graphics

About the length and language there is no restriction.

We prefer shorter videos but if you have a good idea for a long video we can consider too.

If you make the video in Vietnamese we will need a translation or subtitles to be provided along with it.

2 Likes

Hi. Okay. I get it. I will come back when the video done.

1 Like

I am also very interested, I will come back with my video. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @TRENDHEO please describe your proposal for a video here before you produce it. As there are several people proposing promotional videos, we need to understand what kind of video you would like to produce, so we can discuss it internally and make some suggestions if needed. This way you can be sure if your idea is a good fit for what we need at this stage. You can use @Xulipa’s proposal above as a sample of how to describe your idea. Thanks!

1 Like

I finally got a head to make the video I promised. Here is the link: NEAR Protocol and why it matters - YouTube
Hope you like it. Planning to do much more.

Let me know what the next step is.

Best, X

Thanks @Xulipa we will have the team take a look and will get back to you!