Nice one Larkim🙌🏽 , keep Soaring

2 Likes

Thank youuu sooo muchhhhhh :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank youuu sooo muchhhhhh :relaxed:

1 Like

My gee, me I Don jogodo for the jam , see energy

1 Like

Good morning, friends. We thank all the contesters for the participation in our bounty. Your music is great and we hope seeing you in our next bounties. This was just the begining.

We are very glad to announce that larkim @larkim, with 49 likes, and Jeromemrys @Jeromemrys, with 46 likes, were the most liked by the community. So, we would have Jeromemrys in our party from 15th and Larkim in our end party of January 30th.

We will need 2 hours of live or recorded video, that could be streamed to the metaverse. I would ask you to please send me the youtube link from stream or from the entire 2h set and and make it public, not for childrend, and to start at 20h UTC from the day of the party.

Please, join our community telegram, for us to arrange everything:

After the successfull 2h music video presentation at the party, the artist has the right to ask for a payout proposal of 100 USD in DAI on AstroDAO, plus 1 metacoin.

All the best,

The Metaverse DAO

2 Likes

congratulations @Jeromemrys

2 Likes

Thank you … we ready!!!

1 Like

that awesome near is empowering and bringing many musicians into the metaverse.

2 Likes

well done guys you did well.

1 Like

Wonderful, @larkim. Thank you very much. Would you put the video on youtube to go public at January 30th, 20h UTC? And then would you send us the link here on the forum? Or are you going to go live?

@Jeromemrys, would you, please, do the same (upload the video on youtube), but to go public at January 15th, 20h UTC? And send us the link too?

Thank you for your music, my friends.

1 Like

I will try to create a nice video, upload it on YouTube, then send the link, even if it’s on telegram.
Sir, what country are you, so I can measure the time zone?

Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

The event is at 20h UTC, dear Jeromemrys. We thank youbfor your music. :pray:

1 Like

Should I say the “20h” is confusing…
Morning or night sir?

1 Like

Oh, I am sorry, my friend. I would like to say 8:00 PM (night), UTC.

i like this initiative, wish you guys the very best.

1 Like

非常支持你的作品,this is a good one

2 Likes

Hey, @Jeromemrys, thank you for your music. The party was great! As we talked on telegram, you can ask for a payout proposal of 50 USD in DAI, because you gave us a smaller amount of music than the one we requested. We also will pay @JohnX 50 USD in DAI for the music he gave us for the party, in order to complete the time.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/

Please dont forget to change NEAR for DAI in the proposal.

You both can also ask for 1 metacoin each one, in another payout proposal.

3 Likes

Welcome David pink , pleasure to have you :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

1 Like

Thank you, @larkim, for your work. And as we talked on telegram, you can ask Metaverse DAO a payout proposal of 100 DAI. You can also make another payout proposal of 1 metacoin, for participating in our activities.

2 Likes