[Closed Bounty] Logo Design for INA DAO

Come on, my latest contribution! I wanted to be able to represent an iconography that represented the struggle and achievements of women, but with the identification with the arts and the NFT (near) universe that will provide the opening of new horizons in several aspects.

7 Likes

Loved the inspiration on Maat and Venus statue! We hope this bounty is accepted :slight_smile: Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I am immensely happy that you liked my proposal. I will also be happy if she is chosen to represent INA DAO :heart:

1 Like

thank you soo much !!!

I like the aesthetics you went for, you did a really good job on representation

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment :blush:.

My own logo submission

4 Likes

Hi hope you like my entry.

3 Likes

Hi, how are you? When will the results be announced?
Thank you very much. :heart:

Hi, dears!

The community has voted, and we’re happy to say that we’re going ahead with the logo submitted by @Jujusca. It’s all about creativity linked to the feminine. Congrats!

Thanks all for submitting well-thought proposals, your engagement is truly appreciated. Please do stay tuned, as we have more bountys coming in February. :sparkles:

Have a lovely week!

5 Likes

All of these designs are great…:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey @Belen_Zuazo! Thank you for the opportunity. :slight_smile: I’d like to praise all the other creatives that have participated in this Bounty.

How can I send you guys the final files?

3 Likes