(CLOSED) [BOUNTY] Entries for cover art (fiction Ebook)

ahazamos, @LulucaL! :wink:

1 Like

my wallet: d769de697a0456bac4d2f007cafdddc91ae345b43ac7dc63a9baa39d53867e2f

sorry for the name. I am new to the the ecosystem

3 Likes

I hope my entry can help your book become more special in the expression of such topic.

This is a simple but emotional & surreal cover. The vague lines just like the pain we have in life, never ends, keep coming in different shapes & types. At the end of the day, we try to narrate, to swim among those difficulties. Those are crucial parts of life, it’s painful yet valuable. It may be painful but it make our life deserve to live. Those lines on cover looks like tapes, but not really tapes, it just there, hard to define its beauty, just like pain & difficulties in life, they just there, hard to define they’re bad or good, they just make us stronger.

agnesba.near

4 Likes

Hello @Purpledots

I’m thrilled by your poetic idea; let me see how this work of art could go in support to your craft…

Please, you can zoom into the picture to feel the details of the texture :hugs:

RoxytheEntertainer.near

16 Likes

Wow :hushed: I was surprised when i saw this magic.
Great job fam

2 Likes

Thanks alot @Dedeukwu

I am inspired :blush:

1 Like

I found this bounty super interesting, I felt inspired too :raised_hands::sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn this is awesome bro :heart::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks alot @boy_chula

Being a long time, fam

1 Like

made with a unnamed technique that consists in dissolve the ink of magazines pages, till all figures become abstract, then work on the chaotic result to bring up new compositions.

8 Likes

The woman is screaming in a lot of pain because she happened to unbear all the situations and just exploded.

zlnrmbln.near

2 Likes

Made with an abstract picture of a human face, with tons of complicated difficulties in life. It can be emotional, or no emotion at all depend on your inner feeling. When we bear pain, sometimes we pretend to be strong with no emotion, but we don’t realize that it’s the deepest & painful status that even strange people can realize.

imangelmtp.near

22 Likes

You can’t determine what is feeling to be judged by someone who is not thinking about the consequences, this man visualize the face of not showing what he felt even though it’s dark.

louietism.near

2 Likes

Decided to hop on this :slightly_smiling_face:

boy_chula.near

5 Likes

Nice one brother… This is dope mhen :fire:

1 Like

Hello @Purpledots ! This is my cover design for your new book, hope you like it! I wish you all the success with this wonderful project.

My main concept here is the main character dissolving his soul on a world full of information.

igormoura.near

4 Likes

Perhaps pain is one of the most universal feelings. It transcends any boundaries, it can inflict even other animals, not only humans and does not discriminate. Through pain we can taste empathy, pain connect us.

I focused on more psychological and darker aspects of pain to develop this cover. The distorted human faces float like purple fog or a string floating freely through air, cutting the page just like the typeface’s sharp edges, sharp like pain. I hope you like this and thank you, this bounty was inspiring!

l3v1at4.near

11 Likes

Woa! It is a face when you look carefully, so smart!

2 Likes

dope!!! go a head @LulucaL

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:
Greetings to all who took part in this project. I’m very happy and pleased to see all of the amazing entries on here. The activities are super great and all the artworks, I must say are superb!

This bounty is now closed. And the chosen art will be announced on the 13th of this month.

They will follow up with the process to request there reward in the writers guild Astro.

Thanks once more for your participation and patience.

Kind regards.
Purpledot

4 Likes