(PROPOSAL) To create 10 wearable books from The Writer's Guild's Mintbase NFTs and place them at NEAR Alexandria

To create 10 wearable books from The Writer’s Guild’s Mintbase NFTs with links for these NFTs and place the books inside NEAR Alexandria

Benefit/justification

The main benefit for the community is to have NEAR NFTs transformed into wearable books and stored into NEAR Alexandria, the largest NEAR Library on Metaverse. This is interesting, because it allows for people from Metaverse to know NEAR NFTs and to know the production from The Writer’s Guild. And it is also good because it makes another project grow, which is NEAR Alexandria. The largest is the library, more interesting its use.

The project

The Writer’s Guild or us (what is more convenient to the DAO) will select 10 NFTs from the Writer’s Guild Mintbase store and we will produce and mint 10 wearable books for voxels metaverse, to be used in the library. We will send the author half of the wearables, 1/4 to the DAO, and 1/4 to NEAR Alexandria. We then will place the books inside the library and organize the shelfs to have a part to the Writers Guild. The Writer’s Guild will provide us with their logo, to put in the library.

• 250 usd in NEAR: To create 10 3d wearable books (25 usd/wearable) from the NEAR NFTs and mint them on NEAR Alexandria collection: @gushlewis
  • 250 usd in NEAR: To create and organize the project, to report and accountability, to organize the library for the books, place them there, and insert The Writer’s Guild logo in the library: @thephilosopher

Timeline

Week 1: to select NEAR NFTs and start the wearable book production

Week 2: wearable production and minting

Week 3: place the books in the library, add logo and signs for the Writer’s Guild books in the library, and make the report.

Final Products

10 wearable books for NEAR Alexandria from The Writer’s Guild’s NEAR NFTs
Part of a shelf on NEAR Alexandria with The Writer’s Guild’s books
Logo with link from the Writer’s Guild inside NEAR Alexandria, on metaverse

Subtotal: 500USD

8 Likes

@bagadefente we kindly ask for The Writer’s Guild evaluation of our proposal.

3 Likes

Omg select my book please :pray::innocent:

1 Like

hey @thephilosopher,

personally speaking, I like your project, but I have one question:
did you check if the Writer’s Guild already have 10 books in our Mintbase store?

I could be wrong, but, speaking without checking, I guess we should have, until now, five at the most… we have some essays and short articles, but 10 books I don’t think so.

2 Likes

We were thinking about having wearable books for the essays and short articles too.

1 Like

As far as we could talk on telegram, there are 7 or 8 NFTs right now on your Mintbase store that could be turned into wearable books. And in september there will be more books to be minted on Mintbase. So we could make the ones you have now, we ask for our payout proposal after these ones, and then we commit to make the other ones left as soon as you publish them on Mintbase, in September. What do u think, @bagadefente?

3 Likes

this seems fine to me!
what about other council members?
@AshleyC @Oblakofficialss @beet93 @gabrielfelipejacomel

3 Likes

I agree with that and support this Proposal!

2 Likes

Hello @thephilosopher, this is an interesting proposal and looking forward to what becomes of it.

2 Likes

I make my artist book available to be produced in this project if there is space left, with pleasure.

1 Like

@bagadefente do we have authorization to make the books from the NFTs from the artists? We will link the books to the NEAR NFTs through the description of the books.

1 Like

@Ghini @LulucaL @bagadefente @Butterchelly21 @Dedeukwu @AshleyC @JohnFaus @pusart.near please do u give us authorization to build a wearable book in reference and homage to your NEAR NFTs above and to mint them on voxels? We would give 1/2 of the copies to each author, 1/4 to the Writers Guild, and 1/4 to NEAR Alexandria. And we would link your NEAR NFTs on the description of the book.

6 Likes

@bagadefente mais uma coisa: será que vc poderia me enviar aqui no forum o logo atual da writers guild, para eu adicionar na near alexandria?

1 Like

I consent to that. Everyone else will have to reply as well.

3 Likes

I am giving my consent for this wonderful project.

3 Likes

It’s a go ahead from me fam :mechanical_arm: I love it

2 Likes

Yes, please. Thank you :nerd_face:

1 Like

@thephilosopher Hey Phil, what a beautiful ideia. I certainly give you the authorization!! Thanks, best,
Ghini :sunflower: :butterfly:

2 Likes

hey @thephilosopher, here’s the link for our guild logos:

and yes, I authorize the build of a wearable version of my book, thanks!

1 Like

download (23)

4 Likes