[Closed] Afro vibes vol. 1

Hi NxM, it’s your boy Legend Harry on this one.

I’m a singer, songwriter and A&R personnel. I have always had a passion for good music and this has inspired me to make some good music as well. I have a couple of songs out on music streaming platforms which have generated over 100,000 streams. Link to my songs:

I have also minted one of my songs as an NFT on the NxM mintbase store. The link is below:

I would like to propose a 3 track NFT music project titled " Afro Vibes Vol. 1 "

PROPOSED DATE: The production, recording, mixing and mastering of the project will take a maximum period of 2 weeks after which the EP will be minted on the NxM store. The proposed date for project delivery is Friday, September 16th 2022.

PURPOSE OF PROJECT: The purpose of this project is to further showcase the beauty of my sound to the world and also to engage the NxM community by doing a song collaboration with a fellow member. I would also use this opportunity to onboard to the NXM community a couple of creatives I would be working with on the project.

PRODUCTION TEAM: The 3 track Ep will be produced by the producer “One El beats” and recorded, mixed & mastered by “The General”. I’ll be featuring @Larkim (an NxM member) on one of the tracks. The other two tracks will be solo performances.

PROJECT GOAL: To create more awareness about my music and also to expand the visibility and reach of the NxM community through traffic from sponsored ads and radio mentions. The Afro Vibes Vol. 1 EP will also be minted on the NxM mintbase store and sales from this project will generate income for me and NxM (royalties).

BUDGET OUTLINE:

Production - $200
Mixing and mastering - $150
Album art (featuring NxM logo) - $50
Promotion - $50 ( Social media sponsored ads)
Featured Artist (@larkim) - $50

Total: $500

NEAR WALLET ID: legendharry.near

Thank you NxM Family.

cc @Monish016 @williamx @rhymetaylor

Love

3 Likes

Great works… would be glad to see this approved

1 Like

Thank you bro. Can’t wait to create magic with you

Dear @Legendharry,

Thank you for your proposal.

Sorry to inform the proposal is not approved after council review. Due to the limitation in funding, we only can support a small number of proposals that clearly state the potential value added to the community, with detail action plan, reasonable cost breakdown.

We invite you to revise & put up proposal in the next funding round!

Thank you!

I believe my proposal was detailed enough and I followed the guidelines as specified. Thanks anyway.