[PROPOSAL] - Afro Vibes (The Intro)

INTRODUCTION:

Hi NxM, it’s your boy Legend Harry on this one.

I’m a singer, songwriter and A&R personnel. I have always had a passion for good music and this has inspired me to make some good music as well. I have a couple of songs out on music streaming platforms which have generated over 100,000 streams.

I have also minted one of my songs as an NFT on the NxM mintbase store. The link is below:

FLAVOUR on Mintbase

I’m proposing a 3 track NFT music project titled " Afro Vibes (The Intro) ". This musical compilation of 3 songs aims to express some of my deepest thoughts about life, relationships, love & romance and the magical fusion of vibey and catchy lyrics with the Afrobeats sound.

The Three tracks are summarised thus:

1. INSECURE: melodious tune talking about the feelings of insecurity I have experienced in relationships and the emotional impact it births.

2. BESTIE: talks about a relationship scenario where one of the partners has a friend of the opposite sex and constantly cheats with them.

3. OBSESSION ft @larkim: a vibey and fun song with relatable and catchy lyrics talking about the feelings of obsession from the POV of a young man.

PROPOSED DATE: The production, recording, mixing and mastering of the project will take a maximum period of 2 weeks after which the EP will be minted on the NxM mintbase store. The proposed date for project delivery is Friday, October 21 2022.

PURPOSE OF PROJECT: The purpose of this project is to further showcase the beauty of my sound and cultural and environmental influences to the world. This project also creates impact by showcasing, enlightening and exposing the NXM community to the beauty of my sound and genre, (AFROBEATS). This isn’t just making music and creating melodies, it’s also showcasing an expressive genre to the entire community at large. This would inspire other community members from across the globe to initiate collaborative conversations which is in alignment wth the NxM goals and objectives. I would also use this opportunity to onboard to the NXM community a couple of creatives I would be working with on the project and also ensure their active participation in community activities so as to further create a ripple effect of positive engagements and collaborations.

PRODUCTION TEAM: The 3 track Ep will be produced by the producer @OneElbeats and recorded, mixed & mastered by @TheGeneral.

Collaboration: I’ll be collaborating with @larkim a fellow NXM guild member on the EP.

PROJECT GOAL/METRICS:

• To create interaction within NxM Community by gathering feedback, building community response and encourage sharing of ideas

• The songs will be minted on the NXM mintbase store and made available on another WEB3 streaming platform, Tamago.

• Minting a motion graphic video with a different artwork showcasing the fusion of the 3 songs in audio.

• My listening audience from web2 will also get a first hand opportunity to experience an AUDIO NFT project which I believe can create enthusiasm on joining the web3 ecosystem via the NEAR PROTOCOL.

Upon completion, the artwork for the EP will be sent to the NxM Social Media Team for promotion posts. A detailed report of the project process will be posted after project completion.

BUDGET OUTLINE:

Production - $200
Mixing and mastering - $150
Album art (featuring NxM logo) - $50
Promotion - $50 ( Social media sponsored ads)
Featured Artist (@larkim) - $50

Total: $500

Requesting 50% of the Funding Amount in order to get the project started.

Target wallet: legendharry.near

Thank you NxM.

cc @Monish016 @williamx @rhymetaylor

2 Likes