[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

No problem about that. I’m more concerned if you’re satisfied with the translation for now. I will hit you up when I fix the links.
Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Hi @marianeu! I would like to translate this article to Brazilian Portuguese:

Would it be possible?

Cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey @camila , please check this spreadsheet: translation of articles - Google Sheets to see which articles are being worked on in pt. @frnvpr is doing this one in portuguese already. Please choose another one

2 Likes

Hi @marianeu

I have finished the translation:

If it is ok, i want to request to translate the others:

Thanks in advance.

Changed and commented. Thank you Maria.

edit: waiting on confirmation @marianeu

edit2: edited and new info suggested by Regina added :slight_smile: Awaiting confirmation <3

1 Like

Ok! I haven’t read all the replies. Sorry.
So I could do the Gambiarra one, if you agree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, sure @camila :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mam I have translated the article in hindi. Please do check out my work and let me know if I need to improve or not so, that in future when there will be new events I will be able to participate.

Here is the link of my work- मिंटबेस २०२१ - एक साल का व्योरा ( और आगे के बारे में थोड़ी बात चीत ) - Google Docs

Great! So I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@marianeu i can continue with A Brief History of NFTs: Where Do They Come From and Where Are They Going to Spanish?. :smiley:

1 Like

If there are any suggestion please share the same.

Here’s my proposal for the translation of the latest Medium article.

There might be some stuff needing a tweak here or there. Just leave a comment and will tackle them in no time.

1 Like

Hi @marianeu

I want to request translating this one in Bahasa Indonesia

or

need your approval to start working, cheers

1 Like

Hi, @marianeu. I wanted to collaborate @Hsmoney 's story that Nigerisn us one of the most spoken language over here in Nigeria. However, what I’m more interested in is if we have a sizeable amount of Nigeria community members that would benefit from these translations.

3 Likes

Hey @marianeu @

I like to Apply for translation in Hindi and Japanese Because of one of my frd he is from Japan
I had seen many people in Mintbase are also from India and My self project KalaKendraDAO on Mintbase

Last Events , K alredy converted so many articles from near Ecosystem in hind

Please consider my request thanks :fire:

Hey, this is ready!, Thank you!

Please let me know if I can start with: Accepting NFTs here: bringing NFTs to real life in the streets of Lisbon

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello @marianeu do you need a Filipino translation? I’m not sure, but I think there’s a large Filipino audience that’s into creatives.

Hi @marianeu !!!

I can offer translating into Spanish and French .
I would like to begin with A Brief History of NFTs: Where Do They Come From and Where Are They Going? | by Sara Monty | Mintbase | Jan, 2022 | Medium into French.
Many thanks!

3 Likes

@Alecaseg this article available for French. Because @Butneversaved has to Spanish.

1 Like

Really? .I’ve updated it

1 Like