[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

Yes i can translate this article to hindi, bengoli

Hello, @marianeu! I would like to translate this Mintbase history: how did we get here? | by Maria Neu | Mintbase | Dec, 2021 | Medium and many more in Tagalog (Philippines’ language) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope have a chance to translate this topic to Vietnamese.

Store Of The Week: Gambiarra. Gambiarra is the Brazilian word for the… | by Regina | Mintbase | Dec, 2021 | Medium

Let me know, i willing to low payout event 15-20 USD ok for me :))

Thanks

Hello @marianeu,
Here is my translation into French.

Many thanks

1 Like

heya! @marianeu the article A Brief History of NFTs: Where Do They Come From and Where Are They Going? is now available into Spanish Una breve historia de los NFTs: ¿De dónde vienen y hacia dónde van?

Distributed and shared through this tweet, Discord(Mintbase Channel).

I can submit proposal in DAO?

Cheers! :wave:

@adisingha319 your article is one paragraph. You can not submit payout propsal. Also I need to be added as a editor so I can translate the article and see

@Butneversaved you can translate (as you already did :)) and submit payout proposal

@gokubaba please go through it again, I saw the title takes a word from the subtitle and I would kindly ask you to review each phrase if it makes sense in hindi. Also please add the LINKS

@parisinocencio please add the links and answer to the comments i made. I tagged @reginamintbase for her to be able to answer some of your questions about her article

2 Likes

Hi @derymars you can start with a brief history of nfts please

hi @simeon4real I understand your concern completely, I just have trouble checking your article in Nigerian languages, as there are so many. You can definelty translate them for your own usage. I can just not offer to pay for it as I have no means of checking.

Hey @Albhion please tell me which article you want to translate

@jeph perfecto you can submit payou ptoposal and start with accepting nfts here

@Eli22 Sounds good, yes, which article would you like to tranlsate to filipino language? (sorry if I wrote that wrong)

@Alecaseg as @Butneversaved pointed out, the history about nfts blog already exists in spanish. You can definitely write it in french. please check out our spreadsheet translation of articles - Google Sheets where you can see what is being worked on by who atm. I am adding you there now

@kc_sollano how many people speak tagalog? is it the principal philippino language? Please educate me more!

@r2m2025 okay, you can start

@Alecaseg I see you are already done hahaha, can you please add the embedded links? My mother is taking a look to see if it is really written in french and not only google translator, will let you know asap if you can submit payout proposal hihi

1 Like

Taking one by one Articles.
Starting with Mintbase History , How to get there ?
https://medium.com/mintbase/mintbase-history-how-did-we-get

Translation Done - English to Hindi
With Respctive Links and Meaning .

Mintbase-1.pdf (2.8 MB)

Let me Know If I can Further Proceed to Post on my Medium
@marianeu

Into which language @Albhion ?

@Alecaseg you can submit payout proposal for 30 USD ( my mother checked it so I can give you more funding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hindi !!

Submited My First Article

History of Mintbase in Hindi

Mintbase-1.pdf (2.8 MB)

I have added words with hyperlinks in English but in brackets, if you want me to change it into Hindi.
Please tell me .

1 Like

Hi.
As for as heading is concerned i have tweaked it a bit to give a meaning which can be understood easily as for many “platinum ja raha hai” can sound like platinum is a person if one isnt well versed with music terminology. So i have tweaked it like a verb “platinum ki taraf ja rahe hai”
For links related i cant find any link that i have missed. Even i have added the link to original article and the transition on medium.
And each phrase has been read to give a meaningful sentence even asked an admin and member from community if he is able to get what is written in article and have seen positive response on the same.

Hello @marianeu,
I will add the embedded links.
Then submit payout proposal.
Many thanks!

Thank you @marianeu , already submitted! :). So i can start with The easy Place of Minbtase into Spanish?

I will create a simple design for that it is published in Medium very well.

Hello @marianeu can I start by translating this article? The Skeptics’ Guide to NFTs - MintbaseDAO

One question, is it ok if I use english words for some words that aren’t translatable to filipino language? In some cases there are Taglish (Tagalog plus English) Englog (English plus Tagalog) words we use when there’s no pure Filipino words on a specific word on the article. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hi @marianeu all good for this one? :slight_smile:

Hi,
Any chance for me here, i can translate to Vietnamese.
Please tell me if i have it!

Br,

Hi :grin:

Already added the links and answered the comments :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

I ended up writing a new sentence based on @reginamintbase 's input on the third paragraph of the article “Body”

You can check out the updates here in the doc

Hi @marianeu I want to translate into Hausa language…

If you think the people will understand in my opinion it is ok, maybe an option is add a little description about this specific word and its meaning.

But the last word is from @marianeu .

Thank you.

2 Likes