[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

Hi @Cylos

you can start translating the article to vietnamese. Please do all the changes needed to MAINTAIN the content and make it easy to understand. For this article I have seen @frnvpr struggling to translate royalties and revenues, if you think its needed, please add 1 or two lines for each to explain what it is! Thank you

Could you please send me the article in a google Doc so I can use the translate doc function

thanks

OMG @Butneversaved thank you so much to staying attent to the spanish tranlsations. please continue, if you can

1 Like

Yes you can start. please send me the google doc when you are ready.

Hey @Hsmoney

Okay. Please send it to me as a google doc. I will press the translate file button and chekc it out. I had some trouble with this with @IgbozeIsrael before as you can see here.
Make sure the content, the meaning, of the article stays easy to understand.
link all the links that are linked

you can start to translate

1 Like

Mam, I am really interested in bounty translation event as I find myself good in hindi. I would like to translate the following articles in my own language Hindi.

Medium article- -

I am having great command over the language too. Please let me know if can translate in hindi.

1 Like

You can translate to hindi @adisingha319
please send me the doc in a google doc as soon as you are ready so i can translate.

It is a pleasure! gm! @marianeu :sparkles::star_struck:

Am not actually sure the Nigerian pidgin English is on Google translate .
@IgbozeIsrael , @simeon4real
@damboy22 and every other Nigerians here can relate to this
ItтАЩs more like an official lingua franca
But not In Google translate

2 Likes

Do I make a proposal for the 2 articles or are they separate proposals?

Thank you @marianeu

1 Like

@Butneversaved does this work fine?

2 Likes

I am super sorry, I really want the nigerain community to be able to read more about mintbase, but for now this seems too complicated.

At least most of you speak english, as @IgbozeIsrael told me!

2 Likes

@Butneversaved hey, yes. Could you please specify which articles you wrote and already were paid for and which are the new ones you are submitting payout propoal?

I know we paid 2 and you wrote 4 according to my new spreadsheet translation of articles - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Yeah!
It works excellent, it is a glance for everyone and to know who is in the тАЬXтАЭ article working.

1 Like

@marianeu I understand you regarding the links now. I will make sure they link to the sites.

1 Like

@IgbozeIsrael you will not be able to submit payout proposal as it is too hard for me to check. Sorry

So should I go on to translate in Nigeria pidgin English
?

No problem :slight_smile:

Articles wrotes & Paid:

Articles wrotes & submit for payout proposal

1 Like

Dear mam I have translated a short version of article. Please check my authencity so that I can write more and make the article more beautiful.

Here is Google doc link -

1 Like

I have already finished translating it. Can you check for me? The translation is Click here
Please let me know if there is any problem.

Actually, I also translated another article. When can I give it to you?

1 Like