[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

I’m done with Indonesian translation

1 Like

Can I start with this one ( Mintbase history: how did we get here?)
I will translate it to Vietnamese.

Here is the question if I’m approved.
Some sentences would be weird if I translated directly from the article (word for word translation). Can I change it up a bit? (Of course I will still make sure the content is not changed).

1 Like

Hey, I think @Butneversaved already asked this one.

2 Likes

प्लेटिनम की तरफ जा रहे हैं- डेडमॉ5 x पुर्तगाल। द मैन ने एक मिलियन एनएफटी मिंटबेस पर रिलीज किये | by NEAR HINDI | Jan, 2022 | Medium
Done.

1 Like

yeah, thank you. :slight_smile: @jeph @guille

3 Likes

Perfect! Anyway I just want to help, if you guys know any other post that needs to be translated let me know.

:fist:t6::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@guille you can choose here dude! :smiley:

2 Likes

How many can we translate?
Is there a limit?

1 Like

@gokubaba check it out :smiley:

1 Like

@marianeu Hello, I could translate this article to Spanish.

1 Like

Already in Spanish. @e.siegel

1 Like

@marianeu I can translate this one to Indonesian.

1 Like

May I translate this stuff to Nigerian pidgin
The language is fluently spoken and understood by 99.9 percent of the total Nigerian population .
Literally every Nigerian understands pidgin

1 Like

Hi @IgbozeIsrael, can you please also adapt the values? I mean, 2N is 30 USD now. You can write 2 dollars in near so it more possible. As you know you dont need 2N to do proposals or mint now that 1 near is 16 dollars. ALSO you did NOT do what I asked for: removing the paras part.

You can not submit payout proposal as you did not follow what i said.

I am sorry but I do not feel so trusting. when I translate the document you wrote, I see several mistakes.

Also you did not include the LINKS to the things as in the original article.

The fact that I need to check every little thing, and that the things I look for are done wrong, make me loose a lot of time.

Please do not take me wrong but, for now, I do not think we need translation to Yoruba or any other nigerian language coming from you. You can use these translations yourself for the workshop you are diong

you can submit payout proposal @Butneversaved

1 Like

@marianeu like I mentioned in the earlier post. The write up concerning this topic was just an example. The real translation I’m submitting is that on the History of Mintbase.

Sorry you got it wrong.

Hi, I suggested some changes, please take a look!

1 Like

@marianeu this is my ACTUAL translation. Sorry for the mix up. Check this out please.

Hi @whoiam-dev I can not open this document