[Bounty] The Auction Christmas Event

Good day, AuctioNears!

The most beautiful time of the year has arrived. It’s time for gifts and fun. Let’s make this Christmas extra special with The Auction Christmas event!

Mechanics:

• Create an artwork with a Christmas theme using The Auctiano, our official The Auction avatar, and post your daily work-in-progress to our public telegram group to get surprises.

• We’ll choose the winners on the 29th, so mint them at the auction for 5 Near each.

There would be two methods to make money.

• We will provide tips in the amount of 0.1 Near or such for each WIP (Work In Progress) you post on Telegram.

• The team will select the winners on the 29th Dec, from minted Artwork on The auction Platform

• All NFTs listed for 5N will be purchased by The Auction DAO after 29th, So Pls List your Work on Auction At least 2 weeks.

• Each NFT entered into the competition must be themed on The Auctiano Christmas theme.

Winners will get rewards from the $200 prize fund.

The tournament starts on December 21.

Christmas marks the end of the event.

Suppose you’re a brand-new buyer on The Auction site. Make an account on https://app.mynearwallet.com/ or The Auction Satori NFT onboarding to begin listing your work.

10 Likes

here’s my link:

wallet address: eliaszinas.near

2 Likes

Here’s my entry!:heart_eyes:

Christmas is a season of pleasure, gift-giving, and family reunion. When we celebrate Christmas every day, the world will be at peace. If we face a lot of hardships and troubles in life, we can glance up at the sky and view the beauty of wonderful galaxies and stars to remind ourselves that we will overcome those obstacles. We can sense the pure spirit of Christmas.

Near Wallet: louietism.near

2 Likes

Here is my entry for the auction contest.

The title is I once was a kid

This is a story of a kid with burgundy hair and purple eyes. This girl really love christmas because she receives many gifts. She also friendly and creative. Let’s greet her a Merry Christmas.

@TheAuction

GM Fam! Here’s my entry for Aucti’ano :heart::heart:

elvatar02.near

1 Like

My entry link:
:paperclips: The Aucti'ano 🎀🎁 #1 - NFT | The Auction

Let’s Celebrate Christmas together with The Aucti’ano :ribbon::sparkles::partying_face::christmas_tree:

1 Like